Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

İs Shamanism real?

Blitzkreig [JG]

Aratosbung said:
I've read a lot of Shaman books. It all said that shaman is gradual. Are these stages in shaman real?

http://tengriciturkiye.blogspot.com/2016/09/turk-kulturunde-samanlk.html?m=1

It depends what you mean by real. It's current form is probably a watered down version of satanism or paganism. What it described in the page just looked like normal spiritual workings anyone could do. However, it doesn't matter what sort of props are used if the individual performing the working is not powerful or even training themselves.

So any serious Shamans following this path probably have some decent aspects about themselves, I would imagine there is either some corruption or gaps in knowledge, both intentional or unintentional. It is nothing you cannot do with Satanism, and with Satanism you can perform these same tasks with way more energy and understanding.

It is similar to modern day Yogis in India. The majority are probably genuine people, but they have a lack of knowledge and lack of strong connection to the Gods. I wouldn't call them enemies or idiots or anything, and their willingness to preserve their ancient Satanic knowledge is noble.

Aratosbung said:
Is Shaman stage by stage, right? For example 1 disease, 2 calls

I am not familiar with it, so I don't know. I only know about Satanism, and so I drew a few parallels to Shamanism. In Satanism, I don't think there is anything similar to these stages.

Unless you have some very deep feeling or calling towards Shamanism, I would just focus on Satanism. Like I said before, there is nothing you cannot do with Satanism, but there may be holes in the current ideology of Shamanism. Who knows if the enemy corrupted it or if key knowledge was lost.

I would advance first through Satanism, then turn around and try to rebuild Shamanism. I bet the Shamans are being drawn towards Satan as we speak, anyway.

I had recently researched, shamanism apparently it is the main ""religion""" of the indigenous,but there are other people who are adept at it, They mostly make use of a drink called ayauhasca, made with alleged drugs and hallucinogenic plants. Whoever drinks it claims to have knowledge and contact with the alleged """"divine and creator of humanity"" which is nothing more than the enemy disguised.
The creator of this drink claims to have relied on the virgin Mary claiming to be the earth mother or the sacred mother of humanity.
In addition to being another enemy-created story, this drink/drug or whatever, It hinders spiritual advancement and fucks with the brain.

It’s a bad way to go. :|

Sorry if there is a translation error ':'

Theblacksun66 said:
I had recently researched, shamanism apparently it is the main ""religion""" of the indigenous,but there are other people who are adept at it, They mostly make use of a drink called ayauhasca, made with alleged drugs and hallucinogenic plants. Whoever drinks it claims to have knowledge and contact with the alleged """"divine and creator of humanity"" which is nothing more than the enemy disguised.
The creator of this drink claims to have relied on the virgin Mary claiming to be the earth mother or the sacred mother of humanity.
In addition to being another enemy-created story, this drink/drug or whatever, It hinders spiritual advancement and fucks with the brain.

Ayahuasca is a drink prepared by shamans that has the same effects as when smoking DMT. It's basically oral form of DMT.

My former friend, and I want to emphasize former, used to do DMT, and he told me once that aliens told him to smoke more when he was tripping. The entities that such substances attract to the user are not friendly...

Healthy, and good way to "get high" is to meditate on pineal gland, and generally speaking work/meditate on the (upper) chakras.

Idk anything abt african or turkic shamanism. All I know is Mongolian shamanism what we know as tengrism internationally. Tengri is a word that has a lot of meanings in the turkic-mongolian language, it can mean a heavenly being as in a god or goddess, it can also mean the ancestral spirit the shaman invokes, but it also means the heavens and sky. Everybody is said to have a guardian Tengri while few, as in one in a family can have an ancestral tengri who he can invoke. About the gradual form of shamanism, in most cases the one who is to become shaman falls sick or has problems in his life until he accepts his fate and invokes his ancestral spirit under the guidance of other shamans. It goes furhter too, as the more shaman practices shamanism and connects with his ancestors the more he becomes adept at doing and making rituals, predictions, and some in rare cases even learn to fly. There is an old story about the 7 flying shmans but that may as well be an allegory for opening and empowering the chakras. And when that happens some people believe that the invoker inherits the abilities of his tengri. But also the particular part in shamanism seems is it is that way because it is very difficult to keep written records of spiritual or any kind of text with the nomadic lifestyle. That's also why the earliest written text in the Mongolian language was found encarved on a stone form the 13th century.

Henu the Great said:
Theblacksun66 said:

Ayahuasca is a drink prepared by shamans that has the same effects as when smoking DMT. It's basically oral form of DMT.

My former friend, and I want to emphasize former, used to do DMT, and he told me once that aliens told him to smoke more when he was tripping. The entities that such substances attract to the user are not friendly...

Healthy, and good way to "get high" is to meditate on pineal gland, and generally speaking work/meditate on the (upper) chakras.

Ahh thanks for this story, I was about to do dmt but now I'm staying away from it. Lots of "spiritual" people talk about psychedelics and dmt ie Terrence Mckenna and even Joe Rogan so I was sorta curious and wondered if it could clear the anxiety I had, but now I won't do dmt.

Side question, what do you think about Terence Mckenna tho? Did he get carried away by angels or something on his trips?

Henu the Great said:
Theblacksun66 said:

Ahh thanks for this story, I was about to do dmt but now I'm staying away from it. Lots of "spiritual" people talk about psychedelics and dmt ie Terrence Mckenna and even Joe Rogan so I was sorta curious and wondered if it could clear the anxiety I had, but now I won't do dmt.

Side question, what do you think about Terence Mckenna tho? Did he get carried away by angels or something on his trips?

The Phantom Stranger said:
Henu the Great said:
Theblacksun66 said:

DMT can be naturally secreted by the pineal gland, which is the only safe way to have it in your body. This happens through meditating on the pineal gland.

The Phantom Stranger said:

That is pseudo-spirituality, unlike what we are about here.

Yes, you can do drugs and enter so called altered states. With the cost on your health on all aspects (physical, mental and spiritual). At the end of it, you will be worse off. I know this from expierence. You are in a good position in regards to this, because you can choose not to waste years of advancement. I found out later about JoS, but it came down to personal karma and such.

I think he was drugged up man, part of the so called counter culture of 60's. I don't know about his trips, but he has not contributed anything of use for the betterment of Mankind as far as I know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back