Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have to keep the runes quiet, I have a family.

Bung said:
Better than never doing it

I'm vibrating them silently during the night too, if my parents would find out, they would kill me lol. Stay safe, do it when you are sure you won't be disturbed

Bung said:
That is true. Runes and F-RTR work if you whisper them or say with a low voice or even do them mentally. They can be really powerful even then.

You have the right mindset about this. Never succumb to excuses. If someone really desires something deeply he will find a way to make it work.

Bung said:

yeah, use a fan and even a bit of music if need be to be slighty louder than your voice to make sure the sound is masked. there also a thing you can use over your mouth called the "beltbox" that muffles/lowers the sound of your voice, its meant for voice/singing practice, while a full out vibration would still be heard, if you are on the quieter side then it should help minimize the vibrations that carry through the walls.

Bung said:

Actually you can vibrate "mentally" too, but this type of meditation is weaker, than vibrating loudly. Use mantras, runes when it is the best to you or use music during meditation. But you can actually use yogic breathing technics too for your evolution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back