Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Before I went back to Satanism, I threw away papers with coats of sigils and writing. Is anything going to happen?

The most important thing is your intentions. The gods do know what your intentions are. And you do have good intentions, so you do not have anything to worry about. :)

Aratosbung said:
I left Satanism at the time. But now ı am Satanist.
You must understand that it is not like Christianity, where you can go and return as you wish. Read the information on the site again if something seems unclear to you or ask if you can't find answers. You have to be sure that you want to be here.
It's not the end of the world if you make some mistakes, it's important to understand what you have done and to correct yourself. If it seems to you that the mistake you made would be in a way offensive to the Gods, it would be nice to apologize.
And don't forget, it's not the dedication ritual that makes you a satanist (of course it's important to do that ritual because you get protection and you also make known your intention, to advance on this path, to be part of this family) but what you actually do, I mean to meditate, to help in this war by performing RTRs and so on.

NishaWillow said:
It's not the dedication ritual that makes you a satanist (of course it's important to do that ritual because you get protection and you also make known your intention, to advance on this path, to be part of this family) but what you actually do, I mean to meditate, to help in this war by performing RTRs and so on.
I would say that the dedication ritual is necessary but not sufficient to become a Satanist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back