Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I've got a problem.

Ol argedco luciftias

Could you have music or a television on to make sound? Then you could do meditations or RTRs very quietly, and it will not be heard over the louder noise.

Aratosbung said:
I can't do yoga or anything out loud because my parents are going to come and see it. How can I do that?
Maybe if they see you practicing yoga, you cold tell you are just doing normal physical workout? And I guess you don't have to be loud while doing it.

Aratosbung said:
I can't do yoga or anything out loud because my parents are going to come and see it. How can I do that?

Here are some tips I've wrote for someone, not too long ago. Maybe will help you as well. And as for yoga, tell them you're just stretching, because you want a healthy body, if they see you.

Aratosbung said:

Use your own common sense here, nobody knows about your circumstances, environment etc.

Generally speaking, vibrations do empower your meditations by a lot, however, you don’t necessarily have to do them. Even just visualisation, intention and focus are enough to empower your soul.

You can still do yoga, if you can lock the door in your room.

NinRick said:
Aratosbung said:

Use your own common sense here, nobody knows about your circumstances, environment etc.

Generally speaking, vibrations do empower your meditations by a lot, however, you don’t necessarily have to do them. Even just visualisation, intention and focus are enough to empower your soul.

I think it would be good too if he just puts his tongue in the pose of vibrations he should use, and trying to vibrate it in himself or just try to vibrate it silently, but without saying the vibrations out loud if he cant.

Serbon said:
NinRick said:
Aratosbung said:

I think it would be good too if he just puts his tongue in the pose of vibrations he should use, and trying to vibrate it in himself or just try to vibrate it silently, but without saying the vibrations out loud if he cant.

That’s true, quiet vibrations also work.
It also works if you just imagine to vibrate them out loud. As we do that in Kundalini Yoga.

You can try doing kundalini yoga and if the parents see you tell them it's just some exercise to stretching and making your spine more flexible giving you less chances of having a hump and also keeping you healthier.

Aratosbung said:
They don't eat 🤐
Did you try to show them that video posted by Lydia? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmO1igrgyc
Yoga is already practiced by many people, even celebrities. Show them one or more articles with the benefits of yoga to have additional "evidence" that it is a healthy practice.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/9-benefits-of-yoga
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/13-benefits-of-yoga

Even on PubMed you can find many studies related to yoga and its effects on patients with depression, anxiety, mental disorders, stress and low self-esteem and so on.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=yoga

Aratosbung said:
Weassel said:
You can try doing kundalini yoga and if the parents see you tell them it's just some exercise to stretching and making your spine more flexible giving you less chances of having a hump and also keeping you healthier.
They don't eat 🤐
If they think yoga is evil somehow, then just tell them u are doing a normal workout, not yoga.

I was opened to this path of ours through martial arts which requires meditations and also empowers the soul though not as effectively as JOS programs. Maybe you could do as the others suggested and tell them the yoga is for a healthy body and you use mantras and meditations as a part of a self awakening and part of your own style of "martial arts" Bruce Lee developed his own Jeet Kune Do from the roots of Shaolin and Buddhist meditations. I have to stay low key too being in the bibLIE belt and I don't want any christains sending me nasty prayers. I basically keep explanation of my personal art to a minimum and have had Satan's teachings strongly integrated into my regimen for a long time. A long time before my dedication ritual. Most christians feel a subconscious discomfort around me thank the gods. Maybe if they write it off as a martial arts regimen you will avoid exposure as I have for years. One of the reasons my rosary is in the style of a 108 bead mala too, it fits in very well with the martial arts aspect and I vibrate mantras with no questions or interruptions generally. This is what has worked for me anyway. Gods grant you luck and I'm confident you will adapt. Be careful and may you feel the immense love of Satan forever!

Blitzkreig said:
Aratosbung said:
I just can't do yoga.

What issues exactly do your parents have with yoga?

Earlier today I googled for HPHCs hatha yoga routine, and hey, I did not find it, guess Jewgle doesn’t like Satanists that much!

But all I find was that „yoga is evil“. So many xians probably think that yoga is evil and of demons, that you will be probably possessed by a demon, and climb up the ceiling with a broken neck. Or something like that.

NinRick said:
But all I find was that „yoga is evil“. So many xians probably think that yoga is evil and of demons, that you will be probably possessed by a demon, and climb up the ceiling with a broken neck. Or something like that.

Well I hope that isn't the case, because that is some advanced retardation.

Blitzkreig said:
NinRick said:

Well I hope that isn't the case, because that is some advanced retardation.

Well this is what Xianity is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back