Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR

Sekix

Rtr

I recently came up with the idea to do 99 rtr + tetragrammaton, but I don't know if this could affect something bad for my health, so I'd like to ask for some advice. It can be anyone.

By the way, I have no problem doing it since no one is awake at night, so I have the whole night to myself.

Sekix said:
Rtr

I recently came up with the idea to do 99 rtr + tetragrammaton, but I don't know if this could affect something bad for my health, so I'd like to ask for some advice. It can be anyone.

By the way, I have no problem doing it since no one is awake at night, so I have the whole night to myself.
If you exaggerate too much with the number of repetitions you will end up exhausted and maybe you will have to take a break for 1-2 days.
So if you can, it is better to do the ritual several times a day with a smaller number of repetitions than to do it once a day or once every two days. If you want you could gradually increase the number of reps to see if it is comfortable for you.

Sekix said:
Rtr

You can train yourself with fewer repetitions first to see how you feel, and take it gradually, just so you make sure you do not harm yourself.

GD. said:
Sekix said:
Rtr

You can train yourself with fewer repetitions first to see how you feel, and take it gradually, just so you make sure you do not harm yourself.

Of course I won't force myself, it was just an idea, still, thanks for letting me know.

NishaWillow said:
Sekix said:
Rtr

If you exaggerate too much with the number of repetitions you will end up exhausted and maybe you will have to take a break for 1-2 days.
So if you can, it is better to do the ritual several times a day with a smaller number of repetitions than to do it once a day or once every two days. If you want you could gradually increase the number of reps to see if it is comfortable for you.

After thinking about it, I realized that I could hurt myself without realizing it, that's why now I only do two or three rtr a day, to get used to it little by little. However, I can't help feeling that laziness of not wanting to make the words vibrate, it's something strange.
Still, thanks for your concern, and I won't do the 99 rtr.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back