Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy And Mighty Beltane To All Of Our SS

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Beltane is the perfect celebration and time to look back to your previous year, observe failures, successes, and draw out a new path for the future. It's a good time to set new goals, as the energies are more beneficial for every Satanist to be in closer contact with the Gods.

Our Gods have undisputed power on these Satanic Days. Their providence and care will be felt strongly on these days, even to those who are not as open yet. Beltane, was traditionally a date ascribed to King and Lord Beelzebul, the one who dwells on the Highest House.

This is the best time for people to inquire to Father Satan for communication, and keep an open mind about "how" your answers will arrive.

I want to officially instate that on April 30th, which is, an extremely important date for Satanism and the Joy of Satan also, our Gods are celebrated.

Astarte's previous stolen holiday, of fertility, love and passion, is all that is beautiful with this world. Beelzebul is venerated on the 30th of April, by classical calendar.

On this date, we are reminded that our Gods are not so far from us, as we may think they are. On this night, every Satanist should take some time, to thank the Crowned Princes for all progress made in the last year.

This signifies the start of the New Satanic Year. The astrological year begins on the first degree of the sign of Aries.

Traditionally, feasting, orgies, and celebrations of fertility are key to this date.

Life celebrates on this day, unlike the enemy who celebrates a stolen celebration even in name, "Easter", stolen from Astarte, celebrating the death of an irrelevant jew.

After this was to be concluded, and these forces of nature were satisfied, there begins the creative labor of the New Satanic Year. The importance of this is heavily esoteric.

I want to also publicly thank Beelzebul for all his responsible care and support, and everything he and the Gods are doing for the JoS which is their dwelling on the earth, and everything they do for everyone.

In Spiritual Satanism, the path if upwards and towards development. The Gods do help everyone. One must help themselves by also doing meditation and being open and receptive to wisdom. We should be glad and happy to be at the company of the Great Gods, and in that they are looking out for our well-being.

Beltane has always been for the JoS a date for being humble, looking back, and emboldening ourselves for the future. It's a major time where I believe, at least personally, it's important to appear in front of the Gods and ask for their counsel and advice, so that one can improve. With open ears, and willing to listen, above all.

I want to also, finally, remind some words from the Al Jilwah to everyone here, that are characteristic for us in this time for the year:

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.

We exist here as a community to empower each other, and distribute blessings and power, and light to one another. This is Satan's Intention. In our community there must be ever growing spring, without an end, for the gifts of Satan are endless, and gifts grow the moment they are shared.

We wish everyone a beautiful and fruitful New Satanic Year, and may everyone receive more blessings. Remember, family first: JoS is a manifestation of the largest Satanic Family, first and foremost, a university, a shelter, a war unit, a garden of hope and renewal.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Happy Beltane! All SS, enjoy this most sacred holiday! Practice abundance!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beltane, was traditionally a date ascribed to King and Lord Beelzebul, the one who dwells on the Highest House.
I just did some Baalzebul edit to use as my wallpaper, then decided to add some more Gods too
seZgvK2.png

Individual pics if you want to make your own: https://imgur.com/a/pQi4rTn

The Gods are definately looking out for us and i have personally have had a good share of this as well. Its interesting, We celebrate Beltanes eve the 30th yet some consider beltane to be when the sun is in 15 degrees of taurus. I mentioned before how I am given dates that always ended up being significant for something or accurate...well the latest one since several weeks ago is now may4th. when i looked it up on the satanic calendar i saw that it was the day of being right before the sun being in 15 degrees of taurus. or could be right on point. Meanwhile i continue to recieve signs and answers for things in unique ways, yet it does seem due to our special time this has peaked again.
Happy Beltane satanic fam! Hail Beelzebul!
70761418-424826861721290-6639921011850477568-n.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beltane is the perfect celebration and time to look back to your previous year, observe failures, successes, and draw out a new path for the future. It's a good time to set new goals, as the energies are more beneficial for every Satanist to be in closer contact with the Gods.

Our Gods have undisputed power on these Satanic Days. Their providence and care will be felt strongly on these days, even to those who are not as open yet. Beltane, was traditionally a date ascribed to King and Lord Beelzebul, the one who dwells on the Highest House.

This is the best time for people to inquire to Father Satan for communication, and keep an open mind about "how" your answers will arrive.

I want to officially instate that on April 30th, which is, an extremely important date for Satanism and the Joy of Satan also, our Gods are celebrated. Astarte's stolen holiday, of fertility, love and passion, is all that is beautiful with this world.

On this date, we are reminded that our Gods are not so far from us, as we may think they are. On this night, every Satanist should take some time, to thank the Crowned Princes for all progress made in the last year.

Traditionally, feasting, orgies, and celebrations of fertility are key to this date. Life celebrates on this day, unlike the enemy who celebrates a stolen celebration even in name, "Easter", stolen from Astarte, celebrating the death of an irrelevant jew.

I want to also publicly thank Beelzebul for all his responsible care and support, and everything he and the Gods are doing for the JoS which is their dwelling on the earth, and everything they do for everyone.

In Spiritual Satanism, the path if upwards and towards development. The Gods do help everyone. One must help themselves by also doing meditation and being open and receptive to wisdom. We should be glad and happy to be at the company of the Great Gods, and in that they are looking out for our well-being.

Beltane has always been for the JoS a date for being humble, looking back, and emboldening ourselves for the future. It's a major time where I believe, at least personally, it's important to appear in front of the Gods and ask for their counsel and advice, so that one can improve. With open ears, and willing to listen, above all.

I want to also, finally, remind some words from the Al Jilwah to everyone here, that are characteristic for us in this time for the year:

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.

We exist here as a community to empower each other, and distribute blessings and power, and light to one another. This is Satan's Intention. In our community there must be ever growing spring, without an end, for the gifts of Satan are endless, and gifts grow the moment they are shared.

We wish everyone a beautiful and fruitful New Satanic Year, and may everyone receive more blessings. Remember, family first: JoS is a manifestation of the largest Satanic Family, first and foremost, a university, a shelter, a war unit, a garden of hope and renewal.

Beautiful! Hail Satan!

Happy Beltane to my brothers and sisters and to our wonderful clergy and Highpriests.

Hail Satan Forever
Hail Goddess Astarte
Hail Lord Beelzebul
Hail Prince Azazel

Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beltane, was traditionally a date ascribed to King and Lord Beelzebul, the one who dwells on the Highest House.
I just did some Baalzebul edit to use as my wallpaper, then decided to add some more Gods too
seZgvK2.png

Individual pics if you want to make your own: https://imgur.com/a/pQi4rTn

Zeus Ammon is amazing!!

I am on fire his energy is so strong.

This time feels particularly important to me as I've been plagued increasingly so by personal faults and failings that have and continue to hold me back, in response to which I often feel unhelpful self-loathing. I'm very much prone to the feeling of "I can't bother the Gods for help, I don't do enough yet; gotta work harder and then I'll have grounds to request help." More and more I feel it internally that such a thought, common to many others, is enemy-induced and designed to cut Satanists down by diminishing their chances of a stronger relationship with the Gods. Hopefully this post will have a similar effect for others as it did for me in realizing this and making plans to reach out more and not be paralyzed with trepidation.

Happy Beltane, everyone. Hail Satan!

HP Hooded Cobra, brotherhood.
Greetings.

Happy beltane for all our satanic family,
and only for the day 4/30 we can also make contact with the god Paimon as I saw in the SS calendar ...

And that more agendas of war and growth come ... towards Vitória !!!
I take this opportunity to thank Our Father Satan who gave me the Life and opportunity to return to Him and our original family, the gods that accompany him!

I also thank god Paimon who guided me back to MY ONLY AND LEGITIMATE GOD AND FATHER CREATOR AND - ENKI-SATAN, THE GOD OF THE GODS !!!
THANK YOU ALSO TO THE HP MAXINE AND CURRENTLY THE HP HOODED CHARGE THAT IS DRIVING US BRIGHTLY !!!

AND TO ALL THE MINISTRY OF SATAN'S JOY, TO THE MOST ADVANCED BROTHERS WHO ARE ALWAYS SHARING TEACHINGS AND TIPS THAT HELP TOO MANY BEGINNING.

WE ARE AN EXAMPLE FOR MANY OTHER SATANIC STRANDS,
FOR WE ARE UNITED AND WE REPRESENT THE TRUE FAMILY SATANICA, FOR THAT'S WHAT FATHER STAN AND THE GODS EXPECT FROM US AMONG OTHER THINGS:

LET US BE UNITED!

MAY WE BE STRONG!

MAY WE BE INTEGRATED!

MAY WE BE A NATION AND A COHESIVE AND VALUABLE EXERCISE ON EARTH!

LET'S MAKE HISTORY AND WE OF JOS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
DOESN'T MATTER DIFFICULTY, DOUBTS, JOY OR SADNESS,

IT MATTERS THAT WE LOOK WITH CONFIDENCE FOR THE FUTURE
FOR WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN FORWARD TO FULL VICTORY

LEADED BY OUR VALUABLE GODS;
OUR HEROIC AND ADMIRABLE GODDESSES,

OUR EXAMPLES TO BE FOLLOWED,

AND UP AND AHEAD OF EVERYBODY ...
LEADED BY THE ONE THAT HAS SACRIFIED FOR ALL OF US TO RESURRECT AS THE LIGHT OF AURORA

THE ALL POWERFUL GOD AND FATHER CREATOR OF ALL HUMAN RACE GENTIA, THE GOD OF THE GODS AND OUR FATHER,

AND THE GREATEST COSMIC HERO OF ALL TIME

OUR LOVED FATHER ...

EA-ENKI-SHIVA - SATAN !!!

HONOR AND GLORY BE GIVEN TO HIM FOREVER !!!

WITH LOVE,
ARYA PAIMON !!!

HAIL SATAN !!!
HAIL ALL THE GODDESSES AND ORION GODS !!!!

Thank you, High Priest.

Perhaps it's just me, but I felt a very silent mystical vibe to this post if that makes sense. It's very powerful and drawing, like it draws you in, in a peaceful quiet ritual sort of way with candles. It's a lovely energy.

Hey, i didn't understand the part about Astaroth
Is 30th april a important date for her in special?
Thanks
An amazing beltane for ya'll

Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer
Hail Belzebu
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Astaroth
Hail Hekate

I will seek counsel from the Highest high as you've instructed tomorrow.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell !!!!

Hey
I understood that the Beltane is a important date for all the gods
But i didn't understand the part about Astarte
Is a special date for her?

Thanks yall

Hail Satan
Hail Astarte
Hail Belzebu
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Hecate
Hail Lucifer

TheLion666 said:
Hey

Thanks yall

Hail Satan
Hail Astarte
Hail Belzebu
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Hecate
Hail Lucifer

Yes! Ostara, April 20th is her special day ie the spring eqinox :)

Shadowcat said:
The Gods are definately looking out for us and i have personally have had a good share of this as well. Its interesting, We celebrate Beltanes eve the 30th yet some consider beltane to be when the sun is in 15 degrees of taurus. I mentioned before how I am given dates that always ended up being significant for something or accurate...well the latest one since several weeks ago is now may4th. when i looked it up on the satanic calendar i saw that it was the day of being right before the sun being in 15 degrees of taurus. or could be right on point. Meanwhile i continue to recieve signs and answers for things in unique ways, yet it does seem due to our special time this has peaked again.
Happy Beltane satanic fam! Hail Beelzebul!
70761418-424826861721290-6639921011850477568-n.jpg

The 15th degree of a Fixed sign is more like a critical degree. The feeling I get is it's best for starting some project dealing with the material or making money with this particular one. That is separate from the holiday as far as I am aware not related. Spells may be increased on the critical degree but not as much as on Beltane.

In fact when it comes to power dates (that are not related to a specific critical degree such as 0 Aries etc) it is like a build up the date then a wind down. If you notice the energy from this is already coming in. It will be strongest on Beltane then wind down. It should be gone by May 4th totally that is something separate.

Astarte is celebrated on Ostara, on the First Spring ie, the new Astrological year of entering spring.

Beelzebul is celebrated later, on April 30th by conventional calendar, on the day of Bel, ie, Beltane.

I will write additional information on the mystical connotations of these holidays. For now the topic has been updated.

TheLion666 said:
Hey

Thanks yall

Hail Satan
Hail Astarte
Hail Belzebu
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Hecate
Hail Lucifer

Will the updated information about Beelzebul be added to the Demons section on the Joy of Satan website soon?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I want to officially instate that on April 30th, which is, an extremely important date for Satanism and the Joy of Satan also, our Gods are celebrated.

Astarte's previous stolen holiday, of fertility, love and passion, is all that is beautiful with this world. Beelzebul is venerated on the 30th of April, by classical calendar.

This signifies the start of the New Satanic Year. The astrological year begins on the first degree of the sign of Aries.

Traditionally, feasting, orgies, and celebrations of fertility are key to this date.

Life celebrates on this day, unlike the enemy who celebrates a stolen celebration even in name, "Easter", stolen from Astarte, celebrating the death of an irrelevant jew.

After this was to be concluded, and these forces of nature were satisfied, there begins the creative labor of the New Satanic Year. The importance of this is heavily esoteric.

https://ibb.co/w4JJ0kn

Happy Beltane to my Satanic family 🦚🌞 I draw this for the Eve of Beltane. Hail Satan, Hail Beelzebul! 𖤐 𖤐 𖤐 𖤐

Thank you HP.
Happy Beltane to all SS.
May the new astrological year bring advancement and evolution to all of Us.

Happy Beltane to you HPHC

Also to my bros n Sis on here

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Wonderful post. Wish you all a happy Beltane.

Hail Father Satan.
Hail all the pagan Gods and Demons.

Your messages and sermons always coincide with the perfect timing of advice and wisdom I need in my life. I can never thank you enough for always filling me with motivation and determination. I love Father Satan and all our beautiful Gods and Goddesses of Duat. This was so positive and benevolent to read. You act as a strong hand and guiding force from Lord Satan to keep us strong in our faith and services. I owe you and all the H.P./Priestesses my deepest and sincere gratitude.

A proud and loud shout to our emmaculate, Almighty Father Satan and the gods/goddesses of Duat on this new Satanic year. For the kingdom of the south!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This was absolutely beautiful!
Thank you for the insight!

I do feel closer to the Gods now, and stronger than ever before!

Hail Satan!
Hail Baal-Zebulon!
Hail Inanna!
Hail Azazel!

Hi,

On JoS it says “All rituals, magick, spirit communications and related are much more powerful on this sacred night.” Does that mean we can do white magic on Beltane night even though the moon is now waning?

Thank you for the uplifting post HP. Happy and fruitful Beltane to all! Heil Satan Eternal! Heil The Godesses and Gods of Orion!
I'm eternally grateful for the Gods and Father Satan. I've never imagined it was possible to feel so loved before finding Father Satan. He gave me the gift of seeing existence through enchanted eyes and I'm overjoyed daily with the work that we do.
He evolves and and blesses me and my loved ones through me, and I'm going to express my gratitude to Satan with my existence here in the physical with my every breath until the day I die. Then it will be my humbling honor to be by His side for eternity! Heil Satan and the powers and pantheon of Hell! Happy Beltane SS!

Happy Beltane to every SS, it's so good seeing that every years we are closer to our goal with many more people waking up, maybe i should ask for guidence from the gods on this special date, probably with a ritual but i don't know if i could do it, maybe meditating on Father sigil will be the best.

Good advancing to you all :)

Happy Beltane my dear SS family. Keep this up we are turning the tide for our father, our Gods and Goddesses; to shower the true splendor of our lost civilizations from old.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Our Gods have undisputed power on these Satanic Days. Their providence and care will be felt strongly on these days, even to those who are not as open yet.

I can really testify for that! Not even two hours ago I was sitting with one of my cats on my lap and suddenly noticed an UNMISSABLE energy twisting and vibrating from my 1st chakra and upwards, like something serious was going on, begging me to pay attention.

I'm not one that feels energy easily at all, so these events are really something to write down as special days. This very rarely happened in the past, not this strong, and it felt like the post effects of some good Serpent RTRs we've done starting January. I'd feel the effect for days after that. This random 'activation', I can feel it humming even now and it's gentle and pleasant. Also (I do suspect this has something to do with it), I've had more success than usual absorbing 3 out of 4 Elements today and feeling them gently, whereas usually I barely feel them (no matter the amount of breaths). In the end I settled with my favorite and a couple hours after that I had this pleasant surprise.

Something big is coming this year, something good. Even the Communications RTR I just finished felt more potent, the affirmations felt considerably more effective than the usual!

As for the excerpt from the Al Jilwah, I really appreciate this concept. During the last almost year and a half, since I joined this Forum, I definitely learned a lot about Spiritual Satanism and myself as well, and I dedicated in Walpurgisnacht 2003 (almost 18 years now.. wow) but never felt proficient or very capable before... It was only during this last period that I really felt I made progress for the first time in forever.

I can't possibly recommend more to all our Brothers and Sisters out there to come to this Forum and share their experiences and wisdom. I have learned a lot, taught something to others, and understood myself like I had never done before.
This Forum, this Family, to me is a Blessing from Father Satan and our Gods and Goddesses!
I can tell they definitely want us to be united!

Happy Beltane to all Brothers and Sisters!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LERAJE!

Happy Beltane to all our Satanic brothers!

I hope you all a wonderful time with our great gods, take time to dedicated our meditations and RTR and jobs to our gods and our great lord Enlil, who make a beautiful job for all the JoS, and we must be appreciated to him!

Lest's grow up and stay close with our gods!

SALVE SATAN AND ALL THE GODS!

I wish a blessed Beltane to all my Brothers and Sisters!

ALL HAILS TO OUR TRUE GODS AND GODDESSES!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back