Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I be Worried?

RockSeed13

When I vibrate Vaum, Laum, Maum, etc. my skin of the third eye feels like it is opening or having twitches. Should I be worried?

RockSeed13 said:
When I vibrate Vaum, Laum, Maum, etc. my skin of the third eye feels like it is opening or having twitches. Should I be worried?

I don’t think so, this should just be an increase of bioelectricity, my whole body twitches after I did yoga or when I meditate.

However, you should take slowly. Is your 3rd eye fine again?
If your 3rd eye still needs to recover, you should let it rest.

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

I don’t think so, this should just be an increase of bioelectricity, my whole body twitches after I did yoga or when I meditate.

It's not even open. However I still need sleeping pills to sleep. Thanks for answering.

RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

It's not even open. However I still need sleeping pills to sleep. Thanks for answering.

You body reacts to your increasing level of Vril/Chi/Bioelectricity, so if the area starts twitching where your 3rd eye is, that means energy is already flowing there.

Heck, you need sleeping pills to fall asleep?
Is this the case since you worked on your 3rd eye?

You should take it slow with meditations then. I don’t really think that this is normal for a starter.

Don’t use them, if you are unlucky, your body will get used to it. You don’t want to depend on those pills, do you?

RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

I think those sleep pills can do more harm than good, be careful! Try drinking more water during the day or eating healthier, or doing more activity, that will help you fall asleep easy

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:

You body reacts to your increasing level of Vril/Chi/Bioelectricity, so if the area starts twitching where your 3rd eye is, that means energy is already flowing there.

Heck, you need sleeping pills to fall asleep?
Is this the case since you worked on your 3rd eye?

You should take it slow with meditations then. I don’t really think that this is normal for a starter.

Don’t use them, if you are unlucky, your body will get used to it. You don’t want to depend on those pills, do you?

I can handle it. Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back