3,000 year-old artifact depiction of (((YHWH)))

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
666Esoteric666

3,000 year-old artifact depiction of (((YHWH)))

Post by 666Esoteric666 »

They found a 3,000 year-old artifact which is the oldest depiction of the jewish god
And guess what? Looks just like a reptilian. Who woulda thought.

https://www.livescience.com/ancient-cla ... t-god.html

of course some "experts" are trying to claim that it is not a depiction of yahweh, as the torah states that depiction of the jew god is forbidden. Oy voy, the goyim can not know we worship da reptilianz!!!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: 3,000 year-old depiction of YHWH

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

This looks "weirdly" as a reptilian. They have found also full statues of these.

No wonder, when the Romans and others in the past wiped their temples out, who knows what they found and what they burned.

It's also just bullshit, when they do the so called "JHVH" thing, they literally conjure up reptilians and other things, and they know it, and everyone on the medium high to high end does know from their side.

Their bullshit about "god having no form" and "forbidding illustration" is in itself a coverup for a stolen spiritual concept, is also probably to forbid illustration of these reptilians, especially in case they are found out. It's the same warning such as them not giving their books to any "Goyim".

If people saw this they would be shocked senseless to see these alien things worshiped.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Very fucked up
LightAlgur

Post by LightAlgur »

Oh look, brought to you by the inventors of modern art.
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

:D
LightAlgur wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:20 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:15 am
This looks "weirdly" as a reptilian. They have found also full statues of these.

No wonder, when the Romans and others in the past wiped their temples out, who knows what they found and what they burned.

It's also just bullshit, when they do the so called "JHVH" thing, they literally conjure up reptilians and other things, and they know it, and everyone on the medium high to high end does know from their side.

Their bullshit about "god having no form" and "forbidding illustration" is in itself a coverup for a stolen spiritual concept, is also probably to forbid illustration of these reptilians, especially in case they are found out. It's the same warning such as them not giving their books to any "Goyim".

If people saw this they would be shocked senseless to see these alien things worshiped.
Indeed. There is a reason the alien God did not want anyone to see its faces. Derp thou shalt make no graven image or the goy will see how ugly and alien I am!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

LightAlgur wrote:
Art as in Advanced Retardation Technology?
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
AllFathersdaughter666

Re: 3,000 year-old artifact depiction of (((YHWH)))

Post by AllFathersdaughter666 »

The jews are so unoriginal, they incorporated words and names of other deities in their god.

I've seen drawings of yhwh... he's reptilian. However, I think even those images are rather stolen. Somewhat.

He looks like a humanoid dragon.

Pffft. Like their god is such a noble thing.

He's just a fucking lizzy.
"A born-again Christian is a pervert who has had his instincts warped, his mind unhinged, and his total outlook on life, outlook on sex and on the survival of his kind completely perverted from that, which, as a natural human being, he was originally created by Nature. He becomes a destroyer of his own race." -- Ben Klassen
AllFathersdaughter666

"Ya" is feminine. "Way" is masculine.
So say scholars.

"Yahuti" is one of his names, which is derived from "djhuti", Thoth's name.

They also call Yhwh "eyhyah asher eyhyah"... eyhyah is how you pronounce Ea.

The jews claim yhwh is one of the sons of El, who is Baal... who is Enlil.

Seriously, they think they are crafty theses kikes... but what they are is UNORIGINAL.
"A born-again Christian is a pervert who has had his instincts warped, his mind unhinged, and his total outlook on life, outlook on sex and on the survival of his kind completely perverted from that, which, as a natural human being, he was originally created by Nature. He becomes a destroyer of his own race." -- Ben Klassen
AllFathersdaughter666

Shadowcat wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:31 am

Indeed. There is a reason the alien God did not want anyone to see its faces. Derp thou shalt make no graven image or the goy will see how ugly and alien I am!
South Park...showed yhwh to be a monkey lizard hybrid creature. :lol:
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Stormblood wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 am
LightAlgur wrote:
I honestly don't see shit in this image, only what seems like a mouth? and a nose? and everything else has no logical shape. A kid could do better than a jew 2000 years ago.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

AllFathersdaughter666 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:15 am
Shadowcat wrote:

And the jews are the mutant retard babies that came from the monkey lizard that had butt sex with a fish squirrel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO
Cinammonroll

Post by Cinammonroll »

To me it's just looks like a poorly made sculpture of human.
Arcadia

Post by Arcadia »

I thought this looked familiar, actually, then I remembered. The shape of the head and the features look near identical to the other depiction of YHWH from that time period.

YHWH of course, being the figure in the middle. I'm sure a few others notice some similarities between this and the weird art that came out of South America around the time human sacrifice started. Really makes you think...

What an ugly, hideous thing.
FuckYu_666

Post by FuckYu_666 »

Shadowcat wrote:

Can you send the link of the episode?
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Shadowcat wrote:

I think the people behind south park are aware of some stuff or hooked into the mass mind somehow. I didn't think it meaningful enough to actually create a topic on it on here but the Passover episode something about the part with Cartman talking to the pharoh that scene (if I remember it right haven't watched this in years) something was super familiar about that. The way the conversation was created the emotion behind it etc. That whole episode I had a feeling was a subliminal for something or depicting something they know about most people don't.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
GD.

Post by GD. »

What's up with the holes though? In the link I've put below it says that it may be possible that the holes were for earrings, but maybe some of you really do know their purpose, if any.

This thing got my attention:
Though no other such figurines have been found at Khirbet Qeiyafa, similar ones — with a figure that's possibly Yahweh riding a horse — dating back nearly 3,000 years have been found in a temple and burial tombs in Israel.
So I searched for that Yahweh's statue riding a horse and I found this:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... rchaeology

In this link it's said that archaeologists believe that that head may have been part of this statue:

but the photos of the head on the link I sent above are clearly different from each other. One is that first put in this topic, and the other is this:

Clearly being different as the first one has all those holes in it. So which is which? I think none of these statues had been made separately, as a single head. They've been part of something, as you can see in both picture above and this

The neck clearly looks like it's been torn of a bigger statue.
This just so I come up with additional info on the topic.
"My own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without." -Satan in Al Jilwah
Painting - "Satan Exulting" by Richard Westall (ca. 1794)
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Aquarius wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:24 am
Stormblood wrote:
LightAlgur wrote:
I honestly don't see shit in this image, only what seems like a mouth? and a nose? and everything else has no logical shape. A kid could do better than a jew 2000 years ago.
Yes I got the same impression but have you seen any of the Jewish modern art stuff. I went to a museum of this one time just kind of to see what is up it felt very alien and creepy and empty. But was not really art as a child who was playing with art supplies would end up with a better production lol :lol: and these Jews probably put a lot of thought into it too and spent a lot of time creating this stuff. One of the pieces of art was simply about 50 blocks of wood with smells on them labeled things like Hobos Ass or Moldy cheese or Vomit etc. As well as some stuff that looked like an alien torture device from a ufo or something. In the back ground was some person going on about abortion or something on a loop and showing bloody images or stuff. I am not making this stuff up at all. I didn't like being there. As a person who appreciates creative stuff I could rant on about this for a long time.

Same kind of thing. This is what is meant by they don't really have a creative aspect in their soul. Then again it's in their temple no one else is supposed to see it (till now) they probably don't care. Even stone age people came up with better stuff.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

Stormblood wrote:
LightAlgur wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:
Kurat

Post by Kurat »

666Esoteric666 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:19 am
They found a 3,000 year-old artifact which is the oldest depiction of the jewish god

of course some "experts" are trying to claim that it is not a depiction of yahweh, as the torah states that depiction of the jew god is forbidden. Oy voy, the goyim can not know we worship da reptilianz!!!
Rodulf

Post by Rodulf »

LightAlgur wrote:
+10
"Doubting not I give my blood.
That I may enter Hall up high,
The sky belongs to Asagods
As long as the Raven flies!"
AllFathersdaughter666

slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:46 pm
Shadowcat wrote:

I think the people behind south park are aware of some stuff or hooked into the mass mind somehow. I didn't think it meaningful enough to actually create a topic on it on here but the Passover episode something about the part with Cartman talking to the pharoh that scene (if I remember it right haven't watched this in years) something was super familiar about that. The way the conversation was created the emotion behind it etc. That whole episode I had a feeling was a subliminal for something or depicting something they know about most people don't.

Yes, I remember that episode! That's how the Pharoah must have been rather than the one you see in the Bible. Instead of "god", it would be "how loving the godS are."

I don't believe in the plagues.. but watching egypt suffer in that episode affected me GREATLY.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

slyscorpion wrote:
Yeah, but I feel like they are coming at it from a Jew angle, or good goy angle. That's just my opinion because I never felt like any of their content was exactly helping society.

I trust your intuition on it, so maybe you got some other opinion. To me, just mentioning certain topics doesn't mean much. It is sort of like how Joe Rogan will speculate all day long about the pyramids and random spiritual topics, but it is all practically meaningless.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Kurat

Post by Kurat »

666Esoteric666 wrote:

When you look this, it is just not bad art, but it is disgusting and it have evil energy, this is similar to hebrew letters. Are hebrew letters pictures of reptilian creatures?
666Esoteric666

Post by 666Esoteric666 »

What stood out to me most were the big, round, protruding eyes. They are just like a chameleon that we see here on Earth. Of course the reptilians are from an entirely different existence all together and have no relation to the Earth, but you can see the similarity here. It's so obvious at this point, lol!!!
666Esoteric666

Post by 666Esoteric666 »

slyscorpion wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

Well, one of the creators of South Park is jewish (Matt Stone) and probably Trey Parker too. So they're definitely aware!
Crystallized Mushroom

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

666Esoteric666 wrote:

what an ABOMINATION of a statue and very ugly REPTILIAN although ALL REPTILIANS are UGLY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AryaPaimon

Post by AryaPaimon »

Arcadia wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:50 am
I thought this looked familiar, actually, then I remembered. The shape of the head and the features look near identical to the other depiction of YHWH from that time period.

YHWH of course, being the figure in the middle. I'm sure a few others notice some similarities between this and the weird art that came out of South America around the time human sacrifice started. Really makes you think...

HP Hooded Cobra 666, brotherhood,
greetings.

Arcadia, thank you very much because I have this image saved in a search I was doing and I found this image of the beast Jewish beast that says God (affff ... poor guy wanted him) and I was wanting to share that image rightly, but I still haven't I can publish images on the forum I don't know why I haven't learned the right way so I thank you for that.
When I saw this image, I was passed on because it was the proof for me that this Jewish cosmic garbage is actually a monster!
Its appearance only reveals what is within it. This image comes in a wikipedia article, where they report that this is one of the images found in a cave, like a rock art, that is, nobody can say that we are the SS we are inventing ...
It is my fuel to make more and more RTRs and I am studying the presence of our Father Satan and his gods in Brazilian mythology, having great results thanks to Father Satan who asked Him for this research and He is guiding me.

Justice be done to our Honored and Valuable God and Creator Father Ea - Enki - Satan, the greatest Hero of all time and our valiant and noble gods who accompany him, the Truth will prevail !!!

RTRs in them always !!!
Hail our Father and God Creator Satan!
Hail great god and king Paimon!!!
Hail all great gods of hell!!!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Wildfire wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:31 pm
Stormblood wrote:
LightAlgur wrote:
I'm not very good with this kind of humour.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
AryaPaimon

Post by AryaPaimon »

666Esoteric666 wrote:

HP Hodeed Cobra,
greetings.

This is sensational, watching the Truth appear, it motivates me to do more and more RTRs 24x7, towards the victory of Our Father Satan and our beloved gods, since His victory is ours !!!
Hail Satan !!!
AryaPaimon

Post by AryaPaimon »

666Esoteric666 wrote:

P.S:
I will make a meme of the divine beast Jewish beast, ahhh if I will ....
I'm going to sleep happily with these news (laughing a thousand years ...)
AllFathersdaughter666

GD. wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:30 pm
What's up with the holes though? In the link I've put below it says that it may be possible that the holes were for earrings, but maybe some of you really do know their purpose, if any.

This thing got my attention:
Though no other such figurines have been found at Khirbet Qeiyafa, similar ones — with a figure that's possibly Yahweh riding a horse — dating back nearly 3,000 years have been found in a temple and burial tombs in Israel.
So I searched for that Yahweh's statue riding a horse and I found this:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... rchaeology

In this link it's said that archaeologists believe that that head may have been part of this statue:

but the photos of the head on the link I sent above are clearly different from each other. One is that first put in this topic, and the other is this:

Clearly being different as the first one has all those holes in it. So which is which? I think none of these statues had been made separately, as a single head. They've been part of something, as you can see in both picture above and this

The neck clearly looks like it's been torn of a bigger statue.
This just so I come up with additional info on the topic.
I've seen beings with the top of their heads shaped like that. They were hideous....

Are those the true reptilians? Is that what they truly look like?
Luna4Him

Post by Luna4Him »

Hmm...maybe kikes thus like cubism most of all modern art forms... ;) :D
https://www.museepicassoparis.fr/sites/ ... 1---v2.jpg
"Create with all of your being, destroy with all of your being" Satan/Lucifer
https://www.deviantart.com/blacksun-art
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Really disgusting, bears some resemblance to a mutant slug.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:30 am
Wildfire wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:31 pm
Stormblood wrote:

I'm not very good with this kind of humour.

Ah, don't worry Storm. I'm just being a bit cynical(this is on and off and I hope I'm not going loopsies) on how many people, who still won't literally question and see that there is at least a pattern that they would want a clear picture of for once, will all end up becoming borged by those ugly reptiles. A scene of mass enslavement on humanity by microchips came to mind, with a disgusting robed humanoid reptilian in the background laughing and doing hava nagila dances with their kike and grey underlings.

And people roast me severely over believing in "conspiracy theories" when their level of knowledge is just close to us. How nice of them to not piece the puzzles themselves and instead react like an xtian to the name "Satan" on another level, really!

I will never forget their deep insanity on believing in enemy scriptures and biased fact checkers, and how they went far to doxxing me back then which had to make me resort to fake apologizing one time which made me feel like the enemy was laughing at me.

<crab rave meme template>...I'm lonely here, I'm trying to earn to escape to another country
: ) ... <crab rave meme template>
AllFathersdaughter666

Arcadia wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:50 am

Ewww..

You can see the ridge that goes down the middle from their heads. Yeah, I've see their funny head dresses. I've seen most..."colors" their scales come in.

Just...gross.

I can't stand them!
Pisces

Post by Pisces »

slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:58 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:24 am
Stormblood wrote:

Yes I got the same impression but have you seen any of the Jewish modern art stuff. I went to a museum of this one time just kind of to see what is up it felt very alien and creepy and empty. But was not really art as a child who was playing with art supplies would end up with a better production lol :lol: and these Jews probably put a lot of thought into it too and spent a lot of time creating this stuff. One of the pieces of art was simply about 50 blocks of wood with smells on them labeled things like Hobos Ass or Moldy cheese or Vomit etc. As well as some stuff that looked like an alien torture device from a ufo or something. In the back ground was some person going on about abortion or something on a loop and showing bloody images or stuff. I am not making this stuff up at all. I didn't like being there. As a person who appreciates creative stuff I could rant on about this for a long time.

Same kind of thing. This is what is meant by they don't really have a creative aspect in their soul. Then again it's in their temple no one else is supposed to see it (till now) they probably don't care. Even stone age people came up with better stuff.
I knew a Jew who would literally just throw paint at a canvas and call it art.
Fire fRTRs! Victory will be ours!
Check out my song below :)
https://mega.nz/file/DOgAlCBJ#ckjTt6m_3 ... PRVk_qCEWA
Hail Satan!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:12 pm
slyscorpion wrote:

Yes, I remember that episode! That's how the Pharoah must have been rather than the one you see in the Bible. Instead of "god", it would be "how loving the godS are."

I don't believe in the plagues.. but watching egypt suffer in that episode affected me GREATLY.
Blitzkreig wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:13 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Yeah, but I feel like they are coming at it from a Jew angle, or good goy angle. That's just my opinion because I never felt like any of their content was exactly helping society.

I trust your intuition on it, so maybe you got some other opinion. To me, just mentioning certain topics doesn't mean much. It is sort of like how Joe Rogan will speculate all day long about the pyramids and random spiritual topics, but it is all practically meaningless.
I strongly doubt any plagues happened as well. Even the Jews being kept as slaves was proven false I think. There wasn't any record of that anywhere outside of Jew stuff but I would not be surprised by the Blood sacrifice thing if it did happen. Ugg that upset me too that part.

I don't have any other opinion on South Park. I don't think it's positive. It was more a Jew making fun of other Jews kind of thing and using Jew humor. Some of it was actually funny sometines but that is it it's not a very great thing.

I believe they were told they couldn't talk about Jews anymore after awhile because the more recent episodes they stopped pretty much all the Jew stuff in it as far as I am aware I don't think I even watched most of the newer ones the show completely sucks now.

xlnt

Post by xlnt »

Well. Considering the world we are living in and how people are these days I wouldn't be a bit suprised if that's God we are looking at :lol:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Someone posted an image of a Chameleon, which is exactly what I thought also immediately upon seeing that.
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

EternalDarkness wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:41 am
There is a great book translated to english from spanish, written around 70s, knowledge passed through the family heritage. It has 800 pages of the real history of the world. It speaks of the Old Gods of the aryan races, it teaches the power of the spirit over the jewish soul that will always betray us with emotions bowing down to Jehovah. In the book it cleary states that Jehovah is Satan, the trickster, and the true God of Atlantis being Kristos Lucifer-Wothan. It's a really interesting book and definitely worth a read. It's called Mystery of Belicena Villca - anyone read it ? it's available in pdf, i have it in book format, read it couple of times.
Drop the book, you can't just switch different names and titles around. Xrist is obviously a kike character and as you mentioned, it calls Satan, the top Pagan god that resembled the serpentine(hindu kundalini serpent in occult) power of humanity and lead a movement of empowerment and power against weakness and kike oppression, the kike egregore?

Don't tell me the RTRs melt who we dedicated ourselves to, or even melts what the kikes hate so much they call him not just adversary in hebrew but the cause why people sin in kike kabbalah. Ninety percent that book might be a massive subversive trap.

I may have not read it yet but by what you said, I think that book reminded me of a mad druggie psycho named richard lester but he became a book. I'll go explore this in my free time but if that's a landmine then expect me to come back with mentioning as many red flags I can highlight from it.

I highly doubt I would have time to go through 800+ pages of krustos-gate crap.
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

EternalDarkness wrote:
There is a great book translated to english from spanish, written around 70s, knowledge passed through the family heritage. It has 800 pages of the real history of the world. It speaks of the Old Gods of the aryan races, it teaches the power of the spirit over the jewish soul that will always betray us with emotions bowing down to Jehovah. In the book it cleary states that Jehovah is Satan, the trickster, and the true God of Atlantis being Kristos Lucifer-Wothan. It's a really interesting book and definitely worth a read. It's called Mystery of Belicena Villca - anyone read it ? it's available in pdf, i have it in book format, read it couple of times.

This is just new age nonsense, written by (((theosophists))) like Samael Aun Weor and other similar jewish garbage, just xianity version 2.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!

Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:12 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:13 pm

I don't have any other opinion on South Park. I don't think it's positive. It was more a Jew making fun of other Jews kind of thing and using Jew humor.
Folks, Southpark is as jewish as it can get lol.
When I was younger I would hardcore watch this shit show - I really enjoyed it! :? :? :?

It has so much pedophile "humor" and also shit humor... No wonder it's by jews. The show also depicts the most retarded and humiliating image for homosexuals.
I remember when I enjoyed watching it, I had searched for the creators behind it. One is a jew (although identifies as "atheist" lol... Trying to throw ash in our eyes, and not admitting that jews are a race) and the other is not jewish, but he looks so... disgusting.. Like, his energy, it's absolutely sick, disgusting!

https://www.google.com/search?q=creator ... 80&bih=908

(now that I look at them, they both feel jewish to me... maybe I didn't remember correctly to say only one of them was jewish)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:03 am
Someone posted an image of a Chameleon, which is exactly what I thought also immediately upon seeing that.
More like this from Starfox series:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=st ... BasicHover
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Wildfire wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:28 am
EternalDarkness wrote:
Drop the book, you can't just switch different names and titles around. Xrist is obviously a kike character and as you mentioned, it calls Satan, the top Pagan god that resembled the serpentine(hindu kundalini serpent in occult) power of humanity and lead a movement of empowerment and power against weakness and kike oppression, the kike egregore?

Don't tell me the RTRs melt who we dedicated ourselves to, or even melts what the kikes hate so much they call him not just adversary in hebrew but the cause why people sin in kike kabbalah. Ninety percent that book might be a massive subversive trap.

I may have not read it yet but by what you said, I think that book reminded me of a mad druggie psycho named richard lester but he became a book. I'll go explore this in my free time but if that's a landmine then expect me to come back with mentioning as many red flags I can highlight from it.

I highly doubt I would have time to go through 800+ pages of krustos-gate crap.
Basically this guy is on an enemy platform writing the same BS, covertly coming here to attack through numerous accounts, and promote his globohomo agenda of ChriStoShhh like some other dumbo was doing not that long ago.

These types of books are not uncommon its the same dogshit line based on the Jewish lie that Satan So Evil and trying to relate the past to reaffirm the kosher manner in the present.
EternalDarkness

Post by EternalDarkness »

Well i read a lot of books, it's what i do in my free time, i'm not some enemy on enemy platform lol. Anyway the book is hard on the stuff that you write here except it says that angels are demons and demons are old gods demonized by the churches. As for samuel aun weor the book says he's a new age clown and mentions other of the same ilk. The first couple of hundred pages are about the history of teutonic order and basically speaks of the creator reptile whatever you wanna call him the father of jews. Don't know what you mean by new age but i thought it was all those fake movements like asatru and stuff. It just says how the Christ figure of the bible was imitated after the image of Christ of Atlantis, which they say it's Lucifer. And since it's a big book on nazi,norse,pagan related i thought it is worth discussing and someone might have read it in their book reading days and could probably share a light or few of their own opinion. Samuel and theosophists are the enemy of the book, just as rose cross and other similar synarchic organizations. That's all, thanks.
EternalDarkness

Post by EternalDarkness »

Now i can't even post a comment, anyway just wanted to have a conversation, immediately i am labeled new age when i am nothing but that, and i hate everything associated with it, and yes i've tried reading theosophists and similar, i never could get past couple of pages of bullshit, what i offered here is something much different and it has a lot of hitler stuff in it, the occult scenery behind it, thule,ss, all of the stuff that you write here. I guess i made a mistake, you can ban me or whatever, i don't care, we are doomed anyway, you are 100 and they are all
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

EternalDarkness wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:19 am
Now i can't even post a comment, anyway just wanted to have a conversation, immediately i am labeled new age when i am nothing but that, and i hate everything associated with it, and yes i've tried reading theosophists and similar, i never could get past couple of pages of bullshit, what i offered here is something much different and it has a lot of hitler stuff in it, the occult scenery behind it, thule,ss, all of the stuff that you write here. I guess i made a mistake, you can ban me or whatever, i don't care, we are doomed anyway, you are 100 and they are all
Jehovah is YHVH and is totally opposed to Satan.

Kristos-lucifer-wotan? Who are you kidding here?

We will win, and you and the likes of you will be put away, for good.
Jack

Post by Jack »

EternalDarkness wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:19 am
Doomed loL. Well you could say that for yourself personally.

We are all and they are only millions. They will be dwindled down to a couple thousand after 10 years after which we can begin our great Final Solution.

The only people who are Doomed are the enemy.

Say Yahallo to Mageson for me. We'll see who comes out at the end after the apocalypse.
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

EternalDarkness wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:57 am
Well i read a lot of books, it's what i do in my free time, i'm not some enemy on enemy platform lol. Anyway the book is hard on the stuff that you write here except it says that angels are demons and demons are old gods demonized by the churches. As for samuel aun weor the book says he's a new age clown and mentions other of the same ilk. The first couple of hundred pages are about the history of teutonic order and basically speaks of the creator reptile whatever you wanna call him the father of jews. Don't know what you mean by new age but i thought it was all those fake movements like asatru and stuff. It just says how the Christ figure of the bible was imitated after the image of Christ of Atlantis, which they say it's Lucifer. And since it's a big book on nazi,norse,pagan related i thought it is worth discussing and someone might have read it in their book reading days and could probably share a light or few of their own opinion. Samuel and theosophists are the enemy of the book, just as rose cross and other similar synarchic organizations. That's all, thanks.

Some time ago I read some parts of that book and they promote many things that are just more Xian garbage saying that Enlil is against Enki, that the fictitious jewish character of the Virgin Mary is another avatar of Astarte and other garbage made on purpose to promote the lie that judeo-christianity as a successor of paganism.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!