Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demon

Magical DarkCely

a Satanist told me that also when in my mind there is a Demon name without a reason, it can be my GD. so, i thought about this name. i checked on Demon's list and this Demon has my same elements, ascending planet and my favourite candle color. and MORE important detail: i discovered that thing in one of her days... i'm questioning if it's all a coincidence...

Magical DarkCely said:
a Satanist told me that also when in my mind there is a Demon name without a reason, it can be my GD. so, i thought about this name. i checked on Demon's list and this Demon has my same elements, ascending planet and my favourite candle color. and MORE important detail: i discovered that thing in one of her days... i'm questioning if it's all a coincidence...
It is highly likely she/he is your gaurdian with so many signs like this.

The Gods speak to us with signs that we can understand if we can't hear or see them astrally.

Although there is a small chance he/she isn't your gaurdian I think he/she probably is.

Also astrology is a good sign of this. My gaurdian has the same sign as my ascendant. Yeah he/she is your gaurdian.

Work hard to communicate with her/him and advance yourself to make her/him proud.

mercury_wisdom said:
Magical DarkCely said:
It is highly likely she/he is your gaurdian with so many signs like this.

The Gods speak to us with signs that we can understand if we can't hear or see them astrally.

Although there is a small chance he/she isn't your gaurdian I think he/she probably is.

Also astrology is a good sign of this. My gaurdian has the same sign as my ascendant. Yeah he/she is your gaurdian.

Work hard to communicate with her/him and advance yourself to make her/him proud.

There is telepathic communication ;D

I can not hear the gods yet (did not worked seriously on opening my hearing YET) but they can still give me telepathic messages, I mean in words.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back