Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the origin of rtr

Russ

I've read what rtr does and why it should be done by everyone. So I'm curious on who made the rtr? Is made in ancient times? Or does people in ancient times did the rtr?

I can't find any link about the origin of rtr so i came here to ask

Maxine did it by studying, to put it mildly, a lot. Rtr is a new thing in the grand picture of things. *watches as the jewtrix crumbles*

I think both Maxine and HC666 know Hebrew so that they could study all the material to produce this ritual. With the guidance of Gods, of course. Crazy, eh!

Russ said:
I've read what rtr does and why it should be done by everyone. So I'm curious on who made the rtr? Is made in ancient times? Or does people in ancient times did the rtr?

Last year I read a post or comment where they said a rabbi exposed flaws in hebrew magic by stating that the golem could be reversed by reversing it's name. I guess they figured they could do that with all their alphabet/names of god. I'm not exactly clear on it either but hey it works, or I feel it at least

Henu the Great said:
Maxine did it by studying, to put it mildly, a lot. Rtr is a new thing in the grand picture of things. *watches as the jewtrix crumbles*

I think both Maxine and HC666 know Hebrew so that they could study all the material to produce this ritual. With the guidance of Gods, of course. Crazy, eh!

*NinRick soaks the Jewtrix in tons of Petrol*
*Hands Henu a matchstick*

„Would you be so free?“

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

„Would you be so free?“
Sure thing boss! :lol:

Low Priest said:
Russ said:

Last year I read a post or comment where they said a rabbi exposed flaws in hebrew magic by stating that the golem could be reversed by reversing it's name. I guess they figured they could do that with all their alphabet/names of god. I'm not exactly clear on it either but hey it works, or I feel it at least

You wanna know what?
I always hated your name. Do you know how far you have to advance in order to become a priest?
one of the requirements in ancient times, was a risen serpent. So you are a "low" priest? ha-ha.
Don't make laugh, as your joke is not even that funny.

Also your picture is disgusting.
"Hail me" urgh...

it's HAIL SATAN!

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
EMPEROR OF ALL WORLDS!
RULER OF EVERYTHING!

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

„Would you be so free?“
Sure thing boss! :lol:

3422933_1386116939754.28res_500_282.jpg

NinRick said:
Low Priest said:
Russ said:

You wanna know what?
I always hated your name. Do you know how far you have to advance in order to become a priest?
one of the requirements in ancient times, was a risen serpent. So you are a "low" priest? ha-ha.

"Hail me" urgh...

it's HAIL SATAN!

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
EMPEROR OF ALL WORLDS!
RULER OF EVERYTHING!
😂😂😂
You're crazy dude

Henu the Great said:

HPS Maxine had to study this language for about 4 years to learn it. Personally I found it a most disgusting experience and I didn't learn a lot about it.

Then HPS Maxine studied 3 years intensively into the Kabbalistic nonsense with the help from the Gods [over 100 books on the subject PLUS help from the Gods face to face], to rectify how the enemy would be destroyed. This after she had been meditating on the highest level for about 17+ consecutive years however.

This is how she made the Reverse Torah Rituals and the Final RTR. The hebrew Tetragrammaton and the proper use was discovered after I related to her the case of the real use of it [which I found after years of study] and how to properly put it into a ritual to eliminate it.

This came out of the works of some disgusting Rabbis which she had to also translate some pieces from. I have studied their worthless dross for years but I did not learn Hebrew. I had other areas that I needed to look into all of this.

It was a most disgusting experience, as looking into the insides of a dead reptilian to understand something about them.

Low Priest said:
NinRick said:
Low Priest said:

You wanna know what?

"Hail me" urgh...

it's HAIL SATAN!

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
EMPEROR OF ALL WORLDS!
RULER OF EVERYTHING!
😂😂😂
You're crazy dude

to be fair, you are probably right. I am.

But I don't want to change a bit.

I like myself for being who I am.

NinRick said:
Low Priest said:
NinRick said:
You wanna know what?

"Hail me" urgh...

it's HAIL SATAN!

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
EMPEROR OF ALL WORLDS!
RULER OF EVERYTHING!
😂😂😂
You're crazy dude

Yes you are perfect the way you are. Keep being you.

NinRick said:
Low Priest said:
NinRick said:
You wanna know what?

"Hail me" urgh...

it's HAIL SATAN!

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
EMPEROR OF ALL WORLDS!
RULER OF EVERYTHING!
😂😂😂
You're crazy dude

I think I can speak for a lot of others in saying it'd be much more boring here without the resident poster boy for "Dreams of being a Shonen protagonist" around here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back