Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Online articles against JoS

Amrita Kama

I precedently wrote a topic about this but it was suddenly deleted, so I'll try it again without mentioning the examples of what I was talking about.
Did Joy Of Satan ever answered back and proved wrong all those sites that claim to ""expose"" JoS? Is there any link for it? Please, don't delete this again, I don't mean nothing by it, I'm just seeking answers.

These have been addressed even though most of these are only lies.

As usual the enemy lies and they say someone did this on that, but they have nothing to do anything serious with. Because it's just slander.

Use the search function in the forums and you'll find the replies on these.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These have been addressed even though most of these are only lies.

As usual the enemy lies and they say someone did this on that, but they have nothing to do anything serious with. Because it's just slander.

Use the search function in the forums and you'll find the replies on these.

Dear High Priest, will you reply to the messages I send to your mail? This is important for me.

Amrita Kama said:
I precedently wrote a topic about this but it was suddenly deleted, so I'll try it again without mentioning the examples of what I was talking about.
Did Joy Of Satan ever answered back and proved wrong all those sites that claim to ""expose"" JoS? Is there any link for it? Please, don't delete this again, I don't mean nothing by it, I'm just seeking answers.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44094

It’s ok for you to ask but to be honest I wouldn’t need or anyone that has been ‘called’ by Satan or even someone that is extremely woke would b able to see that those sights were all bs

It’s ok for you to ask but to be honest I wouldn’t need or anyone that has been ‘called’ by Satan or even someone that is extremely woke would b able to see that those sights were all bs

Thanks man, couldn't wait for an official answer to all that bullshit about plagiarism and things.

Amrita Kama said:
Thanks man, couldn't wait for an official answer to all that bullshit about plagiarism and things.

These claims are not accurate and this is why they never followed "Through" with any of these.

Knowing jews, they would instantly file against plagiarism, if such thing was actually holding any water in any court, because they are hungry for money and wronging Gentiles. But there's nothing there.

Despite their claims, they never did do that against HPS Maxine or any of her work. Because it's all false and they did not have a case. They have lied about this, but everything is self evident, sourced, and so forth.

HPS Maxine has found some knowledge in books, and as admitted numerous times and said openly by her, cleaned it off of clutter with the help of the Gods. To give this to Satanists in the open.

Meanwhile, there have been people who have blatantly plagiarized and even copy pasted HPS Maxine's material and sold it as their own. Verbatim selling and theft. Wherever these are located, will definitely get the full extent of things coming at them if the case does exist.

People have also publicized a JoS Booklist in case you want to read these materials. They are in there

If someone can also share the JoS Booklist that would be very helpful to you too. Herein are assembled a lot of books from which information has been shared. Read these with a Satanic Eye if interested.

The JoS is original and this has been a deadly sore to the enemy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone can also share the JoS Booklist that would be very helpful to you too. Herein are assembled a lot of books from which information has been shared. Read these with a Satanic Eye if interested.

The JoS is original and this has been a deadly sore to the enemy.

Topic for JOS Book List
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Many books in here that you can download.   https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w 

It's hilarious how people speak of plagiarism without even understanding what they say.

Just so you know, when you include in-text references, reference lists and bibliography, there is no plagiarism happening. References and bibliographies are exactly what avoid plagiarism.

Plagiarism is using someone else's ORIGINAL material without quoting the source.

There is also material on JoS that is completely original. If you want to accuse someone of plagiarism (which I know you are not), look no further than Franz Bardon and Albert Einstein.

Blitzkreig said:
lilysandalwood said:

He is very busy. Try to post it on the forums instead.
It depends on what. Some things are of a very personal nature and posting on the forum could cause the enemy infiltrators to attack them, as they now go even after the new ones and the inexperienced, not just after the elite, the advanced and the popular.

Therealbornoffire666 said:

I couldn't be sure, man. I'm the type of guy that questions everything, so I either needed to read an answer that would've proved them wrong, or I would've continued on meditating with the doubt that it might have all been bullshit.
That's not because I don't trust JoS, matter of fact I'm a SS since 2018, but you can't just trust people blindly, that's what the Christians are all about. Luckily I've been given a link that answered those false claims, so it's all good now

Amrita Kama said:
Therealbornoffire666 said:

I couldn't be sure, man. I'm the type of guy that questions everything, so I either needed to read an answer that would've proved them wrong, or I would've continued on meditating with the doubt that it might have all been bullshit.
That's not because I don't trust JoS, matter of fact I'm a SS since 2018, but you can't just trust people blindly, that's what the Christians are all about. Luckily I've been given a link that answered those false claims, so it's all good now
Hi Amrita no problem it’s good to ask

Blitzkreig said:
lilysandalwood said:

He is very busy. Try to post it on the forums instead.

he answered my mails. i have many questions to ask and i know he has no time to answer all of them. i have questions that i could not get an answer even though the related topics were created on this forum

Amrita Kama said:
I remember a youtube channel a long time ago staring that HP mageson had a weird aura and that he was protected by grey's. He also said that the Satan Maxine describes is a thoughform. Honestly I stopped praying to him and meditating on him because I feel as if I'm creating a thoughtform. Eventually when I can Astrial project I'll try to summon demons and have a kind of experience. Because I have a tendency to create thoughtforms even if I don't want to it kinda happens due to lack of void meditation and misdirected energy. Ofc its more in control now. But I often wonder what else that guy was right about. Then again he said that the gods were as evil as the enemy. I think he also said In one video that they were both the side. I think he was either connected to an enemy who mislead him or maybe he's right who knows. I just know stuff on this site works for me and the information seems good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back