Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Ouija

Aselod

This five day (january 30-31 and february 1-2-3) is Lord Andras day he is my gd and i think its wonderful time for talk to him with oujia board so i decide to try communication with him . I tried and focused hard this 5 day but my planchette didnt move im doing meditation like a 1.5 year . is he dont want talk to me idk im little angry right now I couldn't communicate with him this 5 day I'm a little disappointed

kingofrebel said:

I remember that here in the forums they talked about how the Ouija was not always the best communication method, they said that it was not because it would require a lot of energy from the demon for the planchette to move, although I think you could try to use the Inspirational Method for Ouija communication, since the messages you receive go directly to your mind, but you can start to use the Pendulum for the communication for it to be simpler.

If it doesn't work, I think it would be better if you only do telepathic communication even if it is one-sided, after all the gods not only communicate in these methods, they can manisfest in other ways, but maybe that information can help.

kingofrebel said:
This five day (january 30-31 and february 1-2-3) is Lord Andras day he is my gd and i think its wonderful time for talk to him with oujia board so i decide to try communication with him . I tried and focused hard this 5 day but my planchette didnt move im doing meditation like a 1.5 year . is he dont want talk to me idk im little angry right now I couldn't communicate with him this 5 day I'm a little disappointed

My first communication with my friend demon was through deep trance state in meditation. I found my Life-guard god trough deep meditation and also concentrating his sigil and father Satan"s sigil.

kingofrebel said:
I tried and focused hard this 5 day but my planchette didnt move im doing meditation like a 1.5 year.

Oujia in my limited experiences is more dictated by your own ability to perceive subtle movements. You'll need an increased sense of touch to feel if the planchet is being moved in any specific direction. Not only do you need strong senses of touch but you need to be proficiently in void meditation aswell. Keeping your mind empty Is essential to noticing subtle movements either in the planchet or tugging directly to the bioelectricy on your hand/finger.

If your mind is too active your thoughts push you into wanting specific results and completely ruin what demons or w/e your communicating with may being trying to convey.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back