Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My non-Satanist friend is having trouble

Jade9779

He's been having strange dreams and has heard someone calling his name when no one is around. He knows about the occult but not in a Satanic way. He knows I'm a Satanist, I trusted him enough to tell him and hope to ease him into the thought of dedicating, not forcing him, of course.

He has had trouble sleeping, only about a few hours, so I thought it might just be hallucinations. However, I'm worried it may be something more than that. I'm not advanced enough to sense anything sinister, so I'm not sure what to think.

Any advice would do wonders, I'm worried sick about him.

Charlotte61903 said:
He's been having strange dreams and has heard someone calling his name when no one is around. He knows about the occult but not in a Satanic way. He knows I'm a Satanist, I trusted him enough to tell him and hope to ease him into the thought of dedicating, not forcing him, of course.

He has had trouble sleeping, only about a few hours, so I thought it might just be hallucinations. However, I'm worried it may be something more than that. I'm not advanced enough to sense anything sinister, so I'm not sure what to think.

You know you can also post on the main forum, you do not need to stay at the teen-forms, just saying.

Well, good thing you are concerned about your friend^^ but there is nothing you can really do..

You can only tell him about Satanism, and show him the JoS.
Only Satan and our Gods can help him now. Well if he is a gentile and becomes as Satanist.

Well I wish you good luck, both of you.

Aura of Protection and cleanseing.

He probably didn't have any protection for this stuff. Most other occultists doesn't show this kind of easy and practical solutions like Joy of Satan. So maybe he forgot to protect himself.

Charlotte61903 said:

I was there as well. If it is serious, only Satan can help.

NinRick said:
Charlotte61903 said:

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. I didn't realize I didn't have to only post on the teen forums, I just thought the Joy of Satan one was for more important stuff.

Charlotte61903 said:
NinRick said:
Charlotte61903 said:

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. I didn't realize I didn't have to only post on the teen forums, I just thought the Joy of Satan one was for more important stuff.

But this is important for you, isn’t it? ^^

You could also do the Prayer for Protection. Just replace your personal pronoun with your friend's name and visualise your friend. I did this when a SS comrade of mine was experience very severe enemy attacks that drove him to the edge, considering taking his life. He was not dedicated physically back then, but only astrally and was waiting on a power date to do the physical dedication. Nevertheless, he received the protection and was finally convinced to dedicate physically immediately. He's now advancing pretty fine.

Link to the prayer: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back