Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why meditating brings me unfortunate events?

Amrita Kama

I've been meditating since 2018 taking a break sometimes, and noticed almost all of the times I started meditating again after weeks of pause, unfortunate events started to happen in my life.
Like, seriously, few days after starting meditating, or straight up the day after, unfortune catches up with me.
This happened so many times that it's not possible anymore to avoid noticing it. What's up with that?
I remember a Satanist out of JoS once said it's because meditating activates negative karma which needs to be eradicated. I want to hear yours, tho.

Amrita Kama said:
I've been meditating since 2018 taking a break sometimes, and noticed almost all of the times I started meditating again after weeks of pause, unfortunate events started to happen in my life.
Like, seriously, few days after starting meditating, or straight up the day after, unfortune catches up with me.
This happened so many times that it's not possible anymore to avoid noticing it. What's up with that?
I remember a Satanist out of JoS once said it's because meditating activates negative karma which needs to be eradicated. I want to hear yours, tho.

Could be empowering dirt on your soul, which I think (?) is similar to negative karma. I would advise starting some deep cleaning.

Thats because you're taking pauses in meditations. It causes a significant drop of energies in your soul, which in turn causes you to be more susceptible to misfortune, such as planetary placement of saturn etc..

Come up with a meditation schedule that you can upkeep on daily basis from now on. Doing even 30 minutes everyday is better then doing 1,5 hour for 2 weeks in a month.

Also, begin cleaning your soul of negative karma and energy on daily basis. Here's a link to HPS Maxine sermon about this:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13390&p=51924&hilit=clean#p51924

Artisan said:
Meditation is like slowly pushing a bolder up a mountain. Your goal is to reach the top of the mountain.

Now this bolder is extremely heavy. If you stopped pushing it for even a momment it would crush you and roll back to the start.

There are areas on the mountain that are sloped. Once you reach those areas, even if you stop rolling the bolder it will only roll back to the last sloped area you rolled it past.

Do know that these sloped areas are not made out of stone like the rest of the mountain, if given enough time of the bolder sitting on a sloped area, the bolder will crush you and break through the sloped are and roll to the next stop, whether that be another slope or the bottom of the mountain

Meditation is the process of pushing the bolder.

The top of the mountain is Godhead.

You stopping pushing the bolder is you stopping meditation.

The bolder crushing you is the rapid plumet in spiritual power in which you would have to start over again.

The slopes are areas where you have made semi-permanent improvements(Such as the kundilini rising through a chakra) and even if you stop for a day or two those benfits wouldn't go away. If you wait for extended periods of time without doing anything then eventually these benfits would go away as well.

The point is. Energy builds. You have to stay consistent with it day to day or else it's effects will be meaningless.

The soul works in patterns of 40, 80, and 90 days. This is why the 40 day program is 40 days(The minimum amount of time for something to become permanently engraved on the soul)

The reason you are suffering is because you are pushing that bolder a little bit up the mountain and then letting it crush you. If you are having trouble staying consistent then I would recommend the following.

Artisan said:
I believe that the words of HP Hooded Cobra would be best here.

How To Achieve Your Satanic Goals - New Year Gift

Also I recommend downloading the following book. It describes the cognitive process behind habit building and how to use it to your advantage. Here is a post by a member recommending it.

Braun666 said:
Jack said:
How do you break away from bad habits ?

Definitely easier said than done. I would say type copy-paste your question in a google search and read the results. Jokes aside there are many facets to answering this question hopefully the below can help as earlier this year I asked myself this question and my search proved quite fruitful.

A book that has had raving reviews this year and has proven results for many online is a book called "Atomic Habits" by James Clear ... This really can be life changing for the year to anyone reading! Honestly have a read of even just the summary as common sense rules true in this method. Thanks for the question as this re-sparked my earlier discovery of this book and it's definitely time I implement this with the goals I set.

Some Amazon reviews of the book https://tinyurl.com/r4g6sdg

Here's a link to download the book
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=729A66F87A5A6CEB910E60038FCA86F8

Here's a summary of the book if you want a spoon feeding of this great habit breaking method:
https://www.samuelthomasdavies.com/book-summaries/self-help/atomic-habits/

I would also like to add that the "cheat sheet" is extremely useful. You can find it here.

Atomic Habits Cheat Sheet

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back