Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about UbI's / Spirits / Tricksters

furious flame

1. How to identify the Entity is Truly a UBI (Succubus / Incubus) not an evil or human Spirit or a Trickster ?

2. What will happen if we summon a Ubi without ritual i.e., Just with Intention (speaking out loud) ?

3. Will the Intention invoke a True Ubi or a Trickster ? If Yes then How to identify ?

4. Does UBI's and Spirits always say Truth ? If No, then how to identify entity is Lie-ing ?

5. What to expect after summoning a Ubi ? Too limited information is available about this question i.e., after ritual Start mediation then you will feel a cold breeze. then go to bed. Main confusion is the act will happen in dreams only of it will happen in reality ? & What if its Trickster / Evil Spirit who is trying to be a UBI. How to differentiate ?

6. Are Ubi's a Djinn ? as they have shape shift ability.

7. How Helpful is a UBI ? in terms of advancement.

8. Is it a good idea to summon a Ubi ? what are the intentions on a Ubi's ?

Before answering these questions Consider me as Newbie including having week or no active senses.

I'll reply to both of your posts here. Before

furious flame said:
1. How to identify the Entity is Truly a UBI (Succubus / Incubus) not an evil or human Spirit or a Trickster ?

By their behavior and level of spiritual maturity, and knowing whether a person is a dedicated Satanists or not. If you are not a Dedicated Satanist it's more likely you have attracted the attention of the latter, with a few exceptions (if you have had a Demon lover from your past lives, for example).

furious flame said:
2. What will happen if we summon a Ubi without ritual i.e., Just with Intention (speaking out loud) ?

You don't summon a Demon lover actually, you do a ritual to Satan to ask him to send you one. If you can't do a ritual and use a prayer this could have the same effect.

furious flame said:
3. Will the Intention invoke a True Ubi or a Trickster ? If Yes then How to identify ?

See my answer to your first question above.

furious flame said:
4. Does UBI's and Spirits always say Truth ? If No, then how to identify entity is Lie-ing ?

The Gods in Satan's side have no reason to lie except for cases where telling the truth could be painful for someone. Much like we lie not to hurt someone sometimes. But random spirits they do lie. You can't know if they are lying unless you are spiritually advanced and you can see past deception.

furious flame said:
5. What to expect after summoning a Ubi ? Too limited information is available about this question i.e., after ritual Start mediation then you will feel a cold breeze. then go to bed. Main confusion is the act will happen in dreams only of it will happen in reality ? & What if its Trickster / Evil Spirit who is trying to be a UBI. How to differentiate ?

There's info in the JoS site about that, there's a succubi/incubi page there.

furious flame said:
6. Are Ubi's a Djinn ? as they have shape shift ability.

They are normal Gods/Demons who have romantic or sexual relationships with humans. It's nothing more, like a human who is called a "doctor" is just a normal human who heals other humans.

furious flame said:
7. How Helpful is a UBI ? in terms of advancement.

As helpful as a Guardian Demon.

furious flame said:
8. Is it a good idea to summon a Ubi ? what are the intentions on a Ubi's ?

A good idea? It depends on you, if you are satisfied with human relationships then you don't need one. It's just an extra.

furious flame said:
1. Entities like (Succubus / Incubus) Feeds On Life Force i.e., Blood or Semen., What does it really means ?

Nothing, it's usual slander and misinformation. They don't feed on anything. They're normal Demons who have relationships with humans. Most of your other questions are based on that misinformation so I'll just skip them.

furious flame said:
5. Why it's suggested to Constantly clean and balancing chakras every day if we have a UBI ?

It's not. I'm not sure where you read that in the JoS site. If you read that on somewhere else and not on JoS then you can be sure it's misinformation.

Cleaning and balancing chakras should be done everyday as part of your power meditation program and it's important for your overall spiritual health, regardless if you have relationships with a Demon lover or not.

First i would like to Thank You for clearing the doubts.. :D

Damon said:
furious flame said:
By their behavior and level of spiritual maturity, and knowing whether a person is a dedicated Satanists or not. If you are not a Dedicated Satanist it's more likely you have attracted the attention of the latter, with a few exceptions (if you have had a Demon lover from your past lives, for example).

What to look at their behaviour to differenciate? Would like to know in detail.

furious flame said:
The Gods in Satan's side have no reason to lie except for cases where telling the truth could be painful for someone. Much like we lie not to hurt someone sometimes. But random spirits they do lie. You can't know if they are lying unless you are spiritually advanced and you can see past deception.
Any suggestions on dpast deception ? How to confirm a person is now spiritual advanced or not ?

furious flame said:
They are normal Gods/Demons who have romantic or sexual relationships with humans. It's nothing more, like a human who is called a "doctor" is just a normal human who heals other humans.
Then Who are Djinns ? Theres no information about them here. Even i have asked questions about Djinn but im still waiting for my New Thread to be approved.

furious flame said:
Ubi's As helpful as a Guardian Demon.

Guardian Demon & Guardian Angels are same ? Or Angels are from enemy side?

furious flame said:
A good idea? It depends on you, if you are satisfied with human relationships then you don't need one. It's just an extra.
Is it true that they becomes possessive and can hurt / kill our human partner & creates chaos in life, steals our luck, charm, our age, beauty etc. ?will post refernce link later having a detailed story on it.

furious flame said:
Nothing, it's usual slander and misinformation. They don't feed on anything. They're normal Demons who have relationships with humans. Most of your other questions are based on that misinformation so I'll just skip them.

Can you suggest some trusted Resourses so that i can gain true knowledge about all the demons ? 99 out of 100 books are full of enemy's False-information.
Even i have found a book that is against Satanic. Mostly all the books out in market have declaired our True Gods mentioned as demons & evils i stopped reading that shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back