Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird dreams

Crystal Lake

I took a nap this afternoon and had some strange experiences which I want to share.
I woke up somehow but can't move my body while I heard a song played in my mind. The music was so clear, it sounds exactly the same with a real song. I managed to open my eyes and see if my phone played the music.

However, the fact is that I uninstalled the music player yesterday and I don't have this song in my phone. To confirm it, I managed to woke up my body and checked my phone. When I woke up the song stopped. It surprised me that the song was actually coming from my own mind.

Then I lay down and lost control of my body again. A violent shiver convulsed my whole body. I can barely saw my body shiverd for seconds. I don't know what happened I just feel some strange energy and I asked it what it want from me.
It is the second time I shiverd while sleeping. It was just like getting an electric shock. I don't know what it means.

By the way I also want to share another special dream. It was happened a few weeks after my dedication. I dreamed someone come into my dream and did something only lovers would do. It was as clear as the real ones either. Before he left he said he had many other busy things to do. I opened my eyes at the second when he left so it felt just like it happened a few minutes ago. People say it is normal for teens having dreams like this, but it was my only dream on this theme in my teenage years. I'm an adult now. I wondered if I had an incubi in my past lives and I met him again. Maybe it was just my fantasy. Anyway it was one of my best memories.

Okay that's it. Hope these experiences of mine can act as interesting stories during your break. (And sorry for my poor English :) )

Its not uncommon after meditating for some time to be able to hear and see things in a dream quite more vividly, this also mean you're naturally more psychically open. One of my favorite things I've learned so far is to keep a sachet of chamomile by my bed. I've done a lot of work on my psychic senses and paired with the sachet my dreams are much more vivid. As for the shiver, if it was more like a pleasing ball or wave of energy expanding or traveling through your body it means that you're properly cleaning and empowering your soul. If it however was in any way negative, its a good idea to up your protective meditations. If you want to know if you've had an incubus in your past life(s), just focus on Satans sigil and ask him and then try to be open to an answer. If you get a yes then it is your responsibility to your partner to dedicate time and energy into opening your astral senses until you can accurately communicate with them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back