Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some quick questions

Russ

1) when i do aura of protection at my work place it just feels wrong, i feel like the energy there is not healthy for some reason and i felt like i should not absorb energy there (my work was at a small fast food restaurant) so does the environment affects the energy there?( Maybe because a lot of people go there that's why the energy is like polluted?)

2) when i opened my hand chakra couple of months ago i started to have the urge to touch things and feeling it, like I'm feeling the whole object I'm feeling every single atoms of it. Is it really a thing or I'm just being deluded?

3) whenever i meet people or even see them or whenever they're near me, I'm guessing their life I'm guessing what they're into, their past and some other things and sometimes I'm having a vision of their life and when i find out, my visions and guesses were correct. I want to be more accurate using this skill and i want to develop it what are the meditations that you guys suggest for me?

Thanks brothers and sisters

Russ said:
1) when i do aura of protection at my work place it just feels wrong, i feel like the energy there is not healthy for some reason and i felt like i should not absorb energy there (my work was at a small fast food restaurant) so does the environment affects the energy there?( Maybe because a lot of people go there that's why the energy is like polluted?)

2) when i opened my hand chakra couple of months ago i started to have the urge to touch things and feeling it, like I'm feeling the whole object I'm feeling every single atoms of it. Is it really a thing or I'm just being deluded?

3) whenever i meet people or even see them or whenever they're near me, I'm guessing their life I'm guessing what they're into, their past and some other things and sometimes I'm having a vision of their life and when i find out, my visions and guesses were correct. I want to be more accurate using this skill and i want to develop it what are the meditations that you guys suggest for me?

Thanks brothers and sisters

A1

Always imagine goldwhite light when absorbing energy (unless you want to work with different energy).
It was said to be cautious around graves and similar places because they contain death/grey energy. But I doubt this is the case at your restaurant. But follow your gut feeling if it says don´t do, don´t do.

A3 you could look the list for a demon to help you with this skill:
since the site is down you have to search in the jos pdf from the backup from Ol argedco luciftias see his post.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49689

1. You should try your best to do it some place else, like alone at home, or at night at home or even at the park.

2. That's normal!

3. Honestly, I can do the same, but friendly word of advice, try not to fully connect with people as then you can get attached to them and their negativities can rub off on you, so be careful! Always clean your aura before and after doing this!!

HAIL SATAN!

Russ said:
I would blast the whole area with white/gold light before attempting an AoP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back