Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Can I Do More? | Motivation and Addictions

TheAwakening1

Website
youtube.com
Hello everyone!!
This is my first post after a long time reading a lot in this forums, I hope I can go on well in here.

But I wanted to make a question here hoping to get some guidance about my path in Spiritual Warfare.

I'm not sure if I'm doing enough or too little work for Satan and the gods. Since I discovered the RTR's half a year ago I have done at least one RTR per day, but I like to do 2 or 3 RTR's daily. The only problem with me is that I have an addiction to internet, specifically to Youtube, and I know it distracts me a lot from Spiritual Warfare, making me do 1 RTR per day.

Personally, I have a really strong sense of responsibility, and If I don't do anything in Spiritual Warfare I feel very bad with my self. Sometimes I feel like I need to spend a lot more hours doing Warfare, but my addiction to Youtube makes me laze and loose time, resulting in me being sad and frustated by not doing what I need to do.

I know that maybe the solution is to leave my addiction to Jewtube, but it is really hard for me to do that while being around my family that also has a lot of addictions, from alcohol addictions to smoking to even watch christian programs EVERY DAY (that's why I don't like to spend time with my family, because I know the enemy will attack and will make my family start talking about that filthy religion).

I really want to boost my willpower for me to meditate and advance a lot more and of course do Spiritual Warfare but I really need guidance to know how can I get started.

One day I was astrally touched by father Satan while doing a ritual, and from that day I knew I had to multiply my efforts to make Father Satan proud, he has really helped me a lot, I remember one day I felt his presence while working on his sigil a few moments before my father arrived home drunk and in a really bad state, I could feel that father Satan was trying to tell me that everything was going to be ok and wanted me to be strong and calm. I want to show my gratefulness the best way I can, but for that I need a really strong willpower.

I have tried the Sowilo and Naud runes and it has helped me but I feel like I got stuck and that I'm not advancing anymore. :(

If anyone can give me any tip in how to boost my willpower, leave aside my addictions and start doing a lot more for Satan and the Gods I would be very grateful.

Have a good day/night!

TheAwakening1 said:

The short answer for addictions is to basically break them or install large obstacles in front of them. Video games and other clearly bad addictions are one thing. They can be simply removed without looking back, the same way you would deem Meth unsafe entertainment and remove it. Things like Youtube or music or something are harder because they are a grey area in that they can possibly be used in a healthy sense.

My advice for Youtube would be to install software blockers such as Freedom, Stay Focused, FocusMe, Cold Turkey, etc. If you think you would use Youtube randomly for some emergency use, perhaps set it to only 30-45 minutes per day. Alternatively you could set it to be allowed only during a window in which you would relax, such as in the evening.

It is my opinion that the distractions significantly hamper willpower more easily than willpower can be built up. In this sense, it is not that Sowilo or Naud or void meditation don't help, it is just that it takes to permanently gain the same amount of willpower that is lost when your brain gets sucked into distractions. Rather one should use this willpower to simply avoid using these unsafe distractions and therefore avoid "falling down the rabbit hole" so to speak.

Munka should be used for all addictions, but I am unsure how it would work if you want to use it only to reduce, but not completely remove something like Youtube from your life. I think doing this munka working and then relying on void meditation and other willpower boosting activities to only use Youtube for educational purposes is the way to go. I am actually just about to use a Munka working now, with the moon waning in Scorpio. You should be able to as well, depending on when you see this.

Safer entertainment options are listening to music or podcasts/audio books, and also reading. I personally observed reading as an activity becoming much more interesting after I removed the unsafe entertainment that was hurting my dopamine system/willpower.

Do not neglect void meditation, as this is the long term solution for increasing control over your emotions. You say yourself how you FEEL you need to do more and are SAD and FRUSTRATED when you cannot, indicating this problem is clearly emotional in nature, not logical. This goes for nearly every problem people face in day to day life. Their willpower or focus is what limits them, not their lack of knowledge, logic, or energy. Void meditation is crucial for improving this, and should be done as a significant staple/portion of your routine.

In conclusion: First remove unsafe addictions, then rely on void meditation and positive workings to further maintain and improve.

Blitzkreig said:
TheAwakening1 said:

The short answer for addictions is to basically break them or install large obstacles in front of them. Video games and other clearly bad addictions are one thing. They can be simply removed without looking back, the same way you would deem Meth unsafe entertainment and remove it. Things like Youtube or music or something are harder because they are a grey area in that they can possibly be used in a healthy sense.

My advice for Youtube would be to install software blockers such as Freedom, Stay Focused, FocusMe, Cold Turkey, etc. If you think you would use Youtube randomly for some emergency use, perhaps set it to only 30-45 minutes per day. Alternatively you could set it to be allowed only during a window in which you would relax, such as in the evening.

It is my opinion that the distractions significantly hamper willpower more easily than willpower can be built up. In this sense, it is not that Sowilo or Naud or void meditation don't help, it is just that it takes to permanently gain the same amount of willpower that is lost when your brain gets sucked into distractions. Rather one should use this willpower to simply avoid using these unsafe distractions and therefore avoid "falling down the rabbit hole" so to speak.

Munka should be used for all addictions, but I am unsure how it would work if you want to use it only to reduce, but not completely remove something like Youtube from your life. I think doing this munka working and then relying on void meditation and other willpower boosting activities to only use Youtube for educational purposes is the way to go. I am actually just about to use a Munka working now, with the moon waning in Scorpio. You should be able to as well, depending on when you see this.

Safer entertainment options are listening to music or podcasts/audio books, and also reading. I personally observed reading as an activity becoming much more interesting after I removed the unsafe entertainment that was hurting my dopamine system/willpower.

Do not neglect void meditation, as this is the long term solution for increasing control over your emotions. You say yourself how you FEEL you need to do more and are SAD and FRUSTRATED when you cannot, indicating this problem is clearly emotional in nature, not logical. This goes for nearly every problem people face in day to day life. Their willpower or focus is what limits them, not their lack of knowledge, logic, or energy. Void meditation is crucial for improving this, and should be done as a significant staple/portion of your routine.

In conclusion: First remove unsafe addictions, then rely on void meditation and positive workings to further maintain and improve.

Thank you, I didn't think of doing the Munka working for things like that, I will definitely do something about it.

Several months ago I applied a routine in which I would read for about 45 minutes before sleeping and I think it really helped me but I couldn't stay with it the time needed for me to make it a habit, and as you said, it really helps, I will also make reading a habit.

And yeah you're right, the problem is emotional now that I think about it, I am doing Void Meditation again since I left it a bit aside before, but now I really need to apply it. I think that also that because of not doing enough Void Meditation and more healthy habits is what has affected in my patience. Sometimes when I meditate I can't do it correctly because of my impatience and the desire of making things happen fast, I have been trying to get into a trance state but I really need to practice it more, I hope that with Void Meditation and a change in my routine I can improve in my patience.

Thanks a lot Blitzkreig, your answer really helped me. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back