PATRIOTS STORM CAPITOL HILL, CONGRESS EVACUATED, CITYWIDE CURFEW ORDERED.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: PATRIOTS STORM CAPITOL HILL, CONGRESS EVACUATED, CITYWIDE CURFEW ORDERED.

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Weassel wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:09 am
Yep, now the kikes use this event to ban everyone with different opinion, so Trump fasn moved to Parler and now big tech want to destroy that platform for that, now we are truly entering China style censorship and that storming will be used as excuse.
We're entering levels of chinese censorship, that is the case truly.

It is not a coincidence we were also attempted on a takedown just at the moment where this was unfolding.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Jack

Post by Jack »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:43 pm
Weassel wrote:
Yep, now the kikes use this event to ban everyone with different opinion, so Trump fasn moved to Parler and now big tech want to destroy that platform for that, now we are truly entering China style censorship and that storming will be used as excuse.

It is not a coincidence we were also attempted on a takedown just at the moment where this was unfolding.
I'm actually not even sure anymore that we can continue to exist like this. They will probably purge us also ,considering they did the same thing to the dailystormer where they declined web hosting and ISP blocked them ,and took their domain away. They did the same thing to parler now. They'll probably come for us next.

Probably anyone saying anything against the jews will be mass purged with us ,with millions of views ,on the forefront.

We probably need a forum on tor, in case this happens. I don't know the inner machinations of that ,but they will probably do something drastic.

Although if the right Wingers make their own infrastructure, we could continue to exist.
SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Jack wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:37 pm
Well the accelerationists will finally get their hearts desires because most people (51%) support the capital protest and by that ,they support Siege.
Yeah my grandmother watches the world news at night (idk why she knows it’s fake) and it was hilarious seeing them call it, “One of the darkest days in American history”, which is hilarious it seems me, her, and half the population thought it was one of the greatest. IDK about anyone else but I felt the energy was high that day.

Even if it was partly a set-up with feds and antifa involved it was hilarious to see that photo of congress being on ground scared out of their minds. Everyone in that building is a criminal that hates you and your family, the LEAST that could happen is for them to be afraid of the idea that the goyim rose up against them. Too bad some people died all of which were shot by police funny how the JSM never mentions that part when talking about the deaths.

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Soaring Eagle 666

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Jack wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:07 pm
Weassel wrote:

I'm actually not even sure anymore that we can continue to exist like this. They will probably purge us also ,considering they did the same thing to the dailystormer where they declined web hosting and ISP blocked them ,and took their domain away. They did the same thing to parler now. They'll probably come for us next.

Probably anyone saying anything against the jews will be mass purged with us ,with millions of views ,on the forefront.

We probably need a forum on tor, in case this happens. I don't know the inner machinations of that ,but they will probably do something drastic.

Although if the right Wingers make their own infrastructure, we could continue to exist.
Good idea, I'm already working on a Tor forum! However, my schedule is very busy now with school, so it may take a while.
DiscipleOfSatan

Post by DiscipleOfSatan »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:42 am
DiscipleOfSatan wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 pm
my point was that there is a possibility that Trump is dead.
I don’t think we have seen him since the day of the protests and him being banned off the big tech sites can’t be a coincidence we will have to see how this unfolds til the 20th.
The only thing we saw "from him" since January 6th is this 2 minute long badly done DeepFake speech... Another extremely strange thing is that the Democrats want to impeach Trump, which doesn't make any sense 10 days before Biden assumes office, especially considering the fact that a normal impeachment procedure would take at least half a year, that's just insane... In my opinion, Trump is probably dead. I know that this sounds like Alex Jones conspiracy, but I don't see other explanation for this lightening impeachment just days before the end of his mandate, his complete disappearance, and this DeepFake speech on his Youtube channel... I guess it is possible that he is hiding somewhere in a bunker or something, but it is very possible that he is dead, and they are just hiding this from the public. They probably plan to issue an order for his arrest (that's why they want Trump's impeachment just days before his mandate ends) and then to say that he was arrested, or went into hiding, and this way to "explain" his disappearance. If they really killed him, I hope the truth will come to light soon, imagine what the reaction of his supporters would be...
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Jack wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:07 pm
Weassel wrote:

There is a bigger plan in the works because of this potential reality that could emerge.

Do not worry. We have things covered.

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Shael

Post by Shael »

Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:00 pm
There is a bigger plan in the works because of this potential reality that could emerge.

It may be a good idea to set up a simple coordination tool in the case of emergencies, for example on Tor or on another place without risk of it being purged. Some simple page where you can update people on the developments in case our sites were to be shut down more drastically. It should be useful to communicate to everyone any new site links or other instructions/updates in those cases. Just a suggestion.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Shael wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:15 pm

It may be a good idea to set up a simple coordination tool in the case of emergencies, for example on Tor or on another place without risk of it being purged. Some simple page where you can update people on the developments in case our sites were to be shut down more drastically. It should be useful to communicate to everyone any new site links or other instructions/updates in those cases. Just a suggestion.
Seconded. Simple html page hosted on tor network on which ritual schedule and possibly other important things are listed is pretty foolproof technically.
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

Be the best version of your self

Satan Is God main site

Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
StormSS

Post by StormSS »

Indeed the static page idea on Tor is a great one!!
HPs should really consider it imho
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:23 pm
Shael wrote:

Seconded. Simple html page hosted on tor network on which ritual schedule and possibly other important things are listed is pretty foolproof technically.
We will go for a multi layer approach. Yes, Tor can do that, but even Tor or what is hosted in Tor can be taken down, so reliability is a different aspect.

We want to take this even further than that. Can't say what yet, but we will go there gradually. At first for example, we will have a main-net domain that is far more difficult to be taken down, compared to a ".com" domain. Both will apply for visiting the Forum.

Soaring Eagle 666

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:23 pm
Shael wrote:

I'll keep our current RTR schedule at the top of the RTRs page. (Whenever we have a new schedule, I'll put it there.) Updates, as always, will go in the Updates page linked at the top of the home page. I'll try to mirror the most critical updates posted here by the HPs.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:55 pm
We will go for a multi layer approach. Yes, Tor can do that, but even Tor or what is hosted in Tor can be taken down, so reliability is a different aspect.

We want to take this even further than that. Can't say what yet, but we will go there gradually. At first for example, we will have a main-net domain that is far more difficult to be taken down, compared to a ".com" domain. Both will apply for visiting the Forum.
Awesome, you're obviously on top of this issue. Good for us!
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:01 am
I'll keep our current RTR schedule at the top of the RTRs page. (Whenever we have a new schedule, I'll put it there.) Updates, as always, will go in the Updates page linked at the top of the home page. I'll try to mirror the most critical updates posted here by the HPs.
Thank you, may your endeavours be blessed.
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

Be the best version of your self

Satan Is God main site

Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes