Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Henu the Great

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2021

Post by Henu the Great »

slyscorpion wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Shadowcat wrote: Hey lydia, I hope I don't bother im sure youre pretty busy xd. I sent an order to you for my natal chart i think back in july. how ever i think it might have been before i changed my email. and was wondering if i should give my new one to you incase it wasnt in the order? i really dont remember. i left the order under my forum name. anyway just want to make sure you had my latest info but take your time with everything and thanks again :)
Never a bother :) Email me at lastro7(at)protonmail(dot)com. I will be able to find your order if you used your username.
I ordered a reading on career and money last year and never received it.
I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Lydia wrote: Never a bother :) Email me at lastro7(at)protonmail(dot)com. I will be able to find your order if you used your username.
I ordered a reading on career and money last year and never received it.
I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...
oh shit what did i start xd please yall dont bombard her im sure she will get to everything in time i just wanted to make sure she had my latest email. we have had a heavy ritual schedule on and off for half a year now after all.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Shadowcat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote: I ordered a reading on career and money last year and never received it.
oh shit what did i start xd please yall dont bombard her im sure she will get to everything in time i just wanted to make sure she had my latest email. we have had a heavy ritual schedule on and off for half a year now after all.
It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

If I could, I would quit. Retire from astrology. I have to delay/stifle too much in my life for it. And having to keep my fellow SS waiting too long, also weighs on my mind unhappily.
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Lydia wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote: I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...
It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

If I could, I would quit. Retire from astrology. I have to delay/stifle too much in my life for it. And having to keep my fellow SS waiting too long, also weighs on my mind unhappily.
Your fine I can understand that. I hope everyone else can too. Wasnt really wanting to start anything just put that out there in case things get lost or forgotten mainly.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Lydia wrote: It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

I know because you have said the same before. It's just hard sometimes to be in complete dark about the order without any clue when I could receive it, even though most of the time I don't even think about it.

Regardless, take it easy and work on your terms, as you have done already. I don't want to pressure. I mean, it has to be pretty good since the wait is long. :)
Inflorescentia

Post by Inflorescentia »

Thank you so much!
Edelwise' on ice.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Always looking forward to this amazing and super useful work.
Thank you so very much.
May 2021 bring us uncountable blessings and protection from our Beloved Father Satan and our Amazing Demons of Hell.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need
Powstanie Pogańskie

Post by Powstanie Pogańskie »

Lydia wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 am

I feel as if I started noticing something similar when I was writing up readings for practice for people that gave me their birth times. There'd come a point where trying to move onto the next portion of the reading felt like scaling a 90 degree angle mountain and I wanted to go mentally blank for a brief period. I just figured it was due to general fatigue from tackling a complex subject as a novice, but it makes sense that it's something more involved than just that.
Powstanie Pogańskie

I've gone and started translating the calendar into Polish for fun and should have it completed fairly soon. I have everything saved in a Word document since I'm not in a position to edit a PDF file outright; one would simply have to substitute the text in the calendar at that point.

If someone's already working on a Polish translation then no worries, but if not, please lemme know if this could be of use, as I'd like for this to help out if possible. Otherwise it's been a stimulating side project.
ThomaSsS wrote:...
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
Pudro108

Post by Pudro108 »

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters, I am experiencing problems in downloading the South African Calendar(It says it can't be downloaded securely), is there an alternative link for SA Calendar ?
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Lydia wrote:

Don't worry, I have no problem waiting more, the schedules are of the utmost importance, I only have one question: some natal charts are more difficult than others?
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Everything Updated [New additions, Turkish and Spanish Calendars.] Thanks to all our awesome SS working on this.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Master

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]

Post by Master »

ThomaSsS wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:37 am
What is the reason for the update? Do I have to download the calendar for my region again?
Ignorance Kills
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Master wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:35 pm
ThomaSsS wrote:
What is the reason for the update? Do I have to download the calendar for my region again?
No, just some new Calendars + Translations were added.
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Master

Post by Master »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:37 pm
Master wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:35 pm
ThomaSsS wrote:
No, just some new Calendars + Translations were added.
All right, thank you!
Ignorance Kills
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Lydia wrote:
Don't beat yourself up about it. It is not that big of a deal. Not worth compromising your health over.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
ValentineCHL

Post by ValentineCHL »

and what happened whit the Spanish translation for Colombia?
Aunque sea joven, mi relacion con Satán y los dioses es mas vieja y valiosa que culaquier tesoro que las personas que estan afuera podran conseguir

SALVE SATAN Y A TODOS LOS DIOSES! ⛧⸸
EnkiUK3

Post by EnkiUK3 »

Lydia wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote: I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...

Lydia is the finest she has helped me also through all times bad and good I got my reading straight away I understand she is busy just now.

Thanks Pal and always chin up :D
EnkiUK3

Post by EnkiUK3 »

Always look forward to the calandar coming out ;) well set out and easy to read helps me alot :lol: :lol:

Thank you guys.
Victorian666

Post by Victorian666 »

Hail Satan,

Greetings bros and sisters, hp/hptss
I would like to know that in this calendar only when Mars is written we could do Mars planetary squares but what about the other squares??? How to do it in accordance with this calendar??? And when we begin it we have to do it as prescribed in planetary squares right???
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

I was considering ordering an astrology reading out of curiosity, but after seeing Lydia's post about how draining it can be I feel like I probably shouldn't. I don't think my money is worth a person's well-being.
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Victorian666 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:53 pm
Hail Satan,

Greetings bros and sisters, hp/hptss
I would like to know that in this calendar only when Mars is written we could do Mars planetary squares but what about the other squares??? How to do it in accordance with this calendar??? And when we begin it we have to do it as prescribed in planetary squares right???
Where you see a planetary square for that date, that's it for it. Where u see mercury square, do mercury. It's as clear as stated.
Powstanie Pogańskie

Something I've noticed actually, there are a few Mondays - like Feb 22 and Mar 22 - where the Moon Square indicator is not present, even though the Moon is waxing in Moonly Cancer on these Mondays. I was curious if this was an error or if there's something I'm missing about these dates that makes starting a Moon Square not optimal.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Lydia wrote:
By the way, I can cancel my order if that would help. I don't care for a refund. I have since learned a lot more about astrology since the time I placed the order. It is not that I wouldn't appreciate an SS's opinion of my chart, but I don't think the stress it would cause you is worth whatever I don't already know.

Let me know and I will send you an email about it.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:36 am
Something I've noticed actually, there are a few Mondays - like Feb 22 and Mar 22 - where the Moon Square indicator is not present, even though the Moon is waxing in Moonly Cancer on these Mondays. I was curious if this was an error or if there's something I'm missing about these dates that makes starting a Moon Square not optimal.
Thank you for noticing it. I only had a few days this time to edit this calendar, I had months in previous years. I corrected a few of the squares that were missed, but did not notice those, even though the squares are always wrong every year so I should have known better.
Blitzkreig wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:59 am

By the way, I can cancel my order if that would help. I don't care for a refund. I have since learned a lot more about astrology since the time I placed the order. It is not that I wouldn't appreciate an SS's opinion of my chart, but I don't think the stress it would cause you is worth whatever I don't already know.

Let me know and I will send you an email about it.
I enjoy doing astrology, so I would like to do your order. I need to go through my list and contact people letting them know when I will be starting their order. Thank you for your consideration though.
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

Lydia wrote:
Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that.
Had two idears to help in this case, the first one is more fantasizing but could work, you don´t have to do anything:

1. Everyone who does wait for thear astrology order, does everytime they wish that they receive it (or once a week), instead of wasting thear thought time, they create a energy ball with surya or raum 40-88-111 reps. Send it to Satan via his sigil and ask to give you this energy, when you use your energy for astrology. In theory if everybody would do this, you could never run out of energy and you could do more astrology, which results in faster order delivery (everybody knows who did allready order from you, they will get thear outstanding readings, you do not forget people, you are just extremly busy).

Win win for both sides. An excess of energy can be used to help other satanists in need, or as Satan sees fit.

2. I did do this rune working and had good results for more energy:

[Solar Chakra] Rune working (color visualised runes and aura goldwhite)

URUZ+FEHU (UR+FE norwegian spelled one breath together) x111(solar powernumber) reps

"I constantly absorb solar energy when I am at the sun, through the energys off Uruz I am increasing and strengthening my solar power and reserves off the solar energy in me and through the energys of Fehu I´m empowering the energy off Uruz, in a positive, extremly beneficial, empowering and healthy way for me, permanently." x36 reps (solar number)
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Fuchs wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:50 am
Lydia wrote:
Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that.
Had two idears to help in this case, the first one is more fantasizing but could work, you don´t have to do anything:

1. Everyone who does wait for thear astrology order, does everytime they wish that they receive it (or once a week), instead of wasting thear thought time, they create a energy ball with surya or raum 40-88-111 reps. Send it to Satan via his sigil and ask to give you this energy, when you use your energy for astrology. In theory if everybody would do this, you could never run out of energy and you could do more astrology, which results in faster order delivery (everybody knows who did allready order from you, they will get thear outstanding readings, you do not forget people, you are just extremly busy).

Win win for both sides. An excess of energy can be used to help other satanists in need, or as Satan sees fit.

URUZ+FEHU (UR+FE norwegian spelled one breath together) x111(solar powernumber) reps

"I constantly absorb solar energy when I am at the sun, through the energys off Uruz I am increasing and strengthening my solar power and reserves off the solar energy in me and through the energys of Fehu I´m empowering the energy off Uruz, in a positive, extremly beneficial, empowering and healthy way for me, permanently." x36 reps (solar number)
Stop giving advice when you do not understand the situation. You have been warned against this before, including by HP Cobra in that email thread you started with us.

It is not energy, it is the soul that gets affected. Your "idear" is crap, as it is not the issue. You really think I am so unadvanced as to not know what to do, and need "idears" from you? ENOUGH.
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

Lydia wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:50 am
Fuchs wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Stop giving advice when you do not understand the situation. You have been warned against this before, including by HP Cobra in that email thread you started with us.

It is not energy, it is the soul that gets affected. Your "idear" is crap, as it is not the issue. You really think I am so unadvanced as to not know what to do, and need "idears" from you? ENOUGH.
I shouldn´t have posted something like this on mercury retrograde.

A idear is not advice. The idears are crap, fine. Maybe someday I have a good idear and share it. Better posted then not.

Could you explain after mercury is retrogarde again, what you mean with "soul gets affected". Could be a beneficial answer for other future astrologists.

As far as I undestand it, the soul is light which is energy, I did understand by draining that you loose energy. That´s the reason I did post what I did post. I did not intent to insult you, or question your ability to solve your problems your self.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
CB666

Post by CB666 »

Thank you soooooo much ThomaSsS!
HAIL SATAN
luis

Post by luis »

Fuchs wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:31 am
Lydia wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:50 am
Fuchs wrote:

I shouldn´t have posted something like this on mercury retrograde.

A idear is not advice. The idears are crap, fine. Maybe someday I have a good idear and share it. Better posted then not.

Could you explain after mercury is retrogarde again, what you mean with "soul gets affected". Could be a beneficial answer for other future astrologists.

As far as I undestand it, the soul is light which is energy, I did understand by draining that you loose energy. That´s the reason I did post what I did post. I did not intent to insult you, or question your ability to solve your problems your self.
I guess she get 'exhausted'. Having more spiritual energy will not help that. When you do something like astrology is litteraly using your powers to connect and see someone else life. This is why is drying and exhausting. Its difficult to explain if you never used your powers to predict something or for divination. Don't take it bad but it looked like you where trolling this is why she reacted that way. Maybe its Mercury retrograde...
AryaPaimon

Post by AryaPaimon »

HP Hooded Cobra, brotherhood
Greetings.

I would like to resolve a crucial question: In the SS 2021 calendar, the Imbolc ritual indicates on February 4, hence the doubt arises:
This Imbolc ritual will be celebrated on February 4th, but I always knew it was celebrated on February 2nd, so I follow the SS calendar, is that right?
As I live in Brazil, in other words, southern hemisphere, do I celebrate Imbolc myself, or do I follow the north wheel? But honestly for me it doesn't make sense to celebrate Lammas as many say (not here on the JOS forum), of course, anyway what do I do?
Sorry if I said something wrong but I want to learn, so thanks in advance for the guidance.
Hail our Father and God Creator Satan!
Hail great god and king Paimon!!!
Hail all great gods of hell!!!
Goldenage18

Post by Goldenage18 »

AryaPaimon wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:45 am
Greetings.

I would like to resolve a crucial question: In the SS 2021 calendar, the Imbolc ritual indicates on February 4, hence the doubt arises:
This Imbolc ritual will be celebrated on February 4th, but I always knew it was celebrated on February 2nd, so I follow the SS calendar, is that right?
As I live in Brazil, in other words, southern hemisphere, do I celebrate Imbolc myself, or do I follow the north wheel? But honestly for me it doesn't make sense to celebrate Lammas as many say (not here on the JOS forum), of course, anyway what do I do?
Sorry if I said something wrong but I want to learn, so thanks in advance for the guidance.
My darling, Imbolc is when the sun is in 15 degrees in Aquarius
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

AryaPaimon wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:45 am
Greetings.

Satanic festivals are based on astrology, not fixed days of the modern corrupted calendar. You'll see Imbolc's date change each year because of this as, like another member already explained, Imbolc is when the Sun is midway through the Aquarius sign.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
SatanicMonarch666

Post by SatanicMonarch666 »

Thank you! Hail SATAN!
Komünizm toplumsal bir meseledir. Memleketimizin hali, memleketimizin toplumsal koşulları, dini ve milli geleneklerinin kuvvetli, Rusya'daki komünizmin bizce tatbikine müsait olmadığı kanaatini teyit eder bir mahiyettedir.
-Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

IRKIN İÇİN SAVAŞ!
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

Just a word: THANKS for this calendar. Preparing for a working soon!!!
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 10 March]

Thomas and everyone has been updating and rectifying any issues in the Calendar. Any issues that arise will be of course be rectified.

Russian updates are now in. Anyone who needs, do check for Russian translated Calendars.
balo666
Location: Somos los futuros dioses de nuestro pueblo. Comienza a actuar como tal.

Post by balo666 »

Hi! im kinda new, can someone explain me what is SS? and for what is this calendar? really thank you
Hay que hacer la guerra ahora, para vivir el resto de nuestros años en paz
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

balo666 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:48 am
Hi! im kinda new, can someone explain me what is SS? and for what is this calendar? really thank you
SS = Spiritual Satanism

This is our calendar. It's has Pagan holidays listed along with astrological timings, etc. Download for your area, and check it out.
Enki66688

Post by Enki66688 »

Why make squares of Jupiter when the Sun is in Gemini and not when it is in Cancer (strong and Jupiter exalted in Cancer).
This is what is indicated in the calendar, I do not understand
"Et jamais nous ne fatiguerons, et jamais nous ne perdrons courage" - AH
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Enki66688 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:21 am
Why make squares of Jupiter when the Sun is in Gemini and not when it is in Cancer (strong and Jupiter exalted in Cancer).
Jupiter is in Pisces in May, the sign it co-rules so it's good time for Jupiter square. Sun has not much to do with this, did you mistype or something?
Enki66688

Post by Enki66688 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:19 pm
Enki66688 wrote:
Jupiter is in Pisces in May, the sign it co-rules so it's good time for Jupiter square. Sun has not much to do with this, did you mistype or something?
Thanks for this quick explanation, I just understood my mistake !
"Et jamais nous ne fatiguerons, et jamais nous ne perdrons courage" - AH
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Enki66688 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:23 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:19 pm
Enki66688 wrote:
Thanks for this quick explanation, I just understood my mistake !
Just to point out there are two or three Jupiter time periods. One in May and one in June. There is also one more in December check it out on the calendar. Apparently next year is potentially a Jupiter heavy time period so in 2022 there is another round of Jupiter blastings.

Judging by your question you asked which means your a newer person. It's a shame you weren't around 2019, Jupiter in Sagittarius, you could have done about 5 maybe 6 squares during the year if you did it perfectly it amounts to maybe 4-6. Doesn't seem like much but considering Jupiter square is half-a month you can see how it adds up to several months.

Lots of people are waiting on these Jupiter time periods as it's possible some read our forums history and noticed 2019 was Jupiter in main astrological Sagittarius. So a lot of people probably went "Ah man I missed it".
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!