Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Henu the Great

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2021

Post by Henu the Great »

slyscorpion wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Shadowcat wrote: Hey lydia, I hope I don't bother im sure youre pretty busy xd. I sent an order to you for my natal chart i think back in july. how ever i think it might have been before i changed my email. and was wondering if i should give my new one to you incase it wasnt in the order? i really dont remember. i left the order under my forum name. anyway just want to make sure you had my latest info but take your time with everything and thanks again :)
Never a bother :) Email me at lastro7(at)protonmail(dot)com. I will be able to find your order if you used your username.
I ordered a reading on career and money last year and never received it.
I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

Be the best version of your self

Satan Is God main site

Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Lydia wrote: Never a bother :) Email me at lastro7(at)protonmail(dot)com. I will be able to find your order if you used your username.
I ordered a reading on career and money last year and never received it.
I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...
oh shit what did i start xd please yall dont bombard her im sure she will get to everything in time i just wanted to make sure she had my latest email. we have had a heavy ritual schedule on and off for half a year now after all.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Shadowcat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote: I ordered a reading on career and money last year and never received it.
oh shit what did i start xd please yall dont bombard her im sure she will get to everything in time i just wanted to make sure she had my latest email. we have had a heavy ritual schedule on and off for half a year now after all.
It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

If I could, I would quit. Retire from astrology. I have to delay/stifle too much in my life for it. And having to keep my fellow SS waiting too long, also weighs on my mind unhappily.
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Lydia wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote: I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...
It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

If I could, I would quit. Retire from astrology. I have to delay/stifle too much in my life for it. And having to keep my fellow SS waiting too long, also weighs on my mind unhappily.
Your fine I can understand that. I hope everyone else can too. Wasnt really wanting to start anything just put that out there in case things get lost or forgotten mainly.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Lydia wrote: It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

I know because you have said the same before. It's just hard sometimes to be in complete dark about the order without any clue when I could receive it, even though most of the time I don't even think about it.

Regardless, take it easy and work on your terms, as you have done already. I don't want to pressure. I mean, it has to be pretty good since the wait is long. :)
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

Be the best version of your self

Satan Is God main site

Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
Inflorescentia

Post by Inflorescentia »

Thank you so much!
Edelwise' on ice.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Always looking forward to this amazing and super useful work.
Thank you so very much.
May 2021 bring us uncountable blessings and protection from our Beloved Father Satan and our Amazing Demons of Hell.
Powstanie Pogańskie

Post by Powstanie Pogańskie »

Lydia wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 am

I feel as if I started noticing something similar when I was writing up readings for practice for people that gave me their birth times. There'd come a point where trying to move onto the next portion of the reading felt like scaling a 90 degree angle mountain and I wanted to go mentally blank for a brief period. I just figured it was due to general fatigue from tackling a complex subject as a novice, but it makes sense that it's something more involved than just that.

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2
Powstanie Pogańskie

Post by Powstanie Pogańskie »

I've gone and started translating the calendar into Polish for fun and should have it completed fairly soon. I have everything saved in a Word document since I'm not in a position to edit a PDF file outright; one would simply have to substitute the text in the calendar at that point.

If someone's already working on a Polish translation then no worries, but if not, please lemme know if this could be of use, as I'd like for this to help out if possible. Otherwise it's been a stimulating side project.
ThomaSsS wrote:...
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2
Pudro108

Post by Pudro108 »

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters, I am experiencing problems in downloading the South African Calendar(It says it can't be downloaded securely), is there an alternative link for SA Calendar ?
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Lydia wrote:

Don't worry, I have no problem waiting more, the schedules are of the utmost importance, I only have one question: some natal charts are more difficult than others?
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Everything Updated [New additions, Turkish and Spanish Calendars.] Thanks to all our awesome SS working on this.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Master

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]

Post by Master »

ThomaSsS wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:37 am
What is the reason for the update? Do I have to download the calendar for my region again?
Ignorance Kills
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Master wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:35 pm
ThomaSsS wrote:
What is the reason for the update? Do I have to download the calendar for my region again?
No, just some new Calendars + Translations were added.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Master

Post by Master »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:37 pm
Master wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:35 pm
ThomaSsS wrote:
No, just some new Calendars + Translations were added.
All right, thank you!
Ignorance Kills
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Lydia wrote:
Don't beat yourself up about it. It is not that big of a deal. Not worth compromising your health over.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
ValentineCHL

Post by ValentineCHL »

and what happened whit the Spanish translation for Colombia?
Aunque sea joven, mi relacion con Satán y los dioses es mas vieja y valiosa que culaquier tesoro que las personas que estan afuera podran conseguir

SALVE SATAN Y A TODOS LOS DIOSES! ⛧⸸