Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sixth chakra

Master Lean

Well, I already did the opening of the sixth chakra, but I did not feel that feeling of happiness, rather I feel a tingling in the center of my head, that every time I think about it it tickles me, but now I am somewhat confused, I still cannot see energy. Also, I do not know whether to open the pink chakra, I am somewhat afraid.

Master Lean said:
Well, I already did the opening of the sixth chakra, but I did not feel that feeling of happiness, rather I feel a tingling in the center of my head, that every time I think about it it tickles me, but now I am somewhat confused, I still cannot see energy. Also, I do not know whether to open the pink chakra, I am somewhat afraid.

It´s not a one shot deal. If you feel a change in you, then you are on the right path->continue.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Pink Chakra? You mean crown ?

Fuchs said:
Master Lean said:

It´s not a one shot deal. If you feel a change in you, then you are on the right path->continue.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Pink Chakra? You mean crown ?

Sorry for late responder.

Yes, it is the crown chakra, just that I refer to them based on their color. Its easier for me.

Thanks for answering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back