Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

when god's will arrive

Aselod

I read a lot of stuff about this someone telling 20-30 years they will come and another one saying 40-50-60 years so tell me When will they arrive approximately?

kingofrebel said:
I read a lot of stuff about this someone telling 20-30 years they will come and another one saying 40-50-60 years so tell me When will they arrive approximately?

From the March 2019 sermon. About 20~+/- years or so. 2030s-2040s area. Even if they come Azazel mentioned about "150 years to stabilize the planet".

Of course they can come sooner my best guess and mentioned by one or two others is the Gods don't see anything of annihilation to humanity within this time frame.

Still it's a shame it takes so long for them to come. If they came say 5 years 2024-2027 time period. I and probably a lot of members would be happy. Especially considering the enemy is after agendas like Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, Agenda 2040/2050. Especially by 2030s-2050s supposedly the average makeup of humanity is some mixed race semi-negroid thing.

Kalergi plans will continue especially with recent information coming out that the enemy wants about 300+ million African/Arabs in Europe and about 650 million immigrants into America. And much more with other plans as well so who knows how much those numbers can be inflated by their machinations.

I think one of the possible reasoning is maybe the Gods want humanity to experience hardship to make sure when they come not only is humanity thoroughly prepared for alien contact through releasing military and other classified information as well as movies and films normalization of alien contact(Humanity might attack the Gods if they come as mentioned beforehand). But that humanity understands what the enemy does by any normal NPC out there and then they appear as a saving grace.

In my personal opinion what I wrote above is very lackluster and crude. I highly doubt the Gods want humanity to suffer any more. But it seems like we have to fight our way out. It sounds way too xtiany almost like "God's tests to people".

Non the less many people will be woke but there will also be lots of people wanting to be enslaved and continue the bullshit. Seems even with the Gods standing in front of them they'll be like "Make me your slave".

Many NPCs will be like who is our new master and they want to play musical chairs. Still like HP.Cobra mentioned it's hopeful the situation at least half- the people want to be 'Free' and posses 'Liberty'. So it's a hopeful optimistic situation.

Non-the less personally 20 years and all the hoopla humanity has to face for the future. If Axis powers won we wouldn't have issues. Unfortunately the World turned a blind eye to the assistance the Gods gave us about 80-100 years in 1919-1945. At least if we consider the Axis powers as the most powerful and largest opposition towards the JNWO.

kingofrebel said:

They'll arrive when they arrive, it's not really ours to say, we are not tens of thousands of year old gods yet. The original statement by Maxine stated this would be roughly about 20 years, that was 2 years ago, of course our efforts in exposing and combating the enemy would shorten this time or so it was seemingly stated by I think Cobra if my memory serves me right.

I cannot tell or know what precisely is the dictating factor to their direct physical involvement on-planet, whether it's humanity being able to mentally cope with it or our society in the means of being ready for actual transformation to something better by means of Hitler's return, a certain astrological time-frame or planetary influence or when we're really shit deep that there is literally nothing left we can do on our own end further to save our own asses and they have to pull us out of the fire, I don't know.

What I do know is that what matters most is the here and now and our efforts moving forward. We chug along and what goes around comes around, we just do our part until then and endure through whatever comes at us. The gods protect those who are dedicated and those who remain loyal.

Ghost in the Machine said:
..arrival..

I hope your right in they come sooner rather than later. Humanity is already going overboard with population. I'm sure in the Gods Worlds there's literally trillions of entities. But sustainable they know how to run a civilization.

We got monkeys trying to promote the whole Georgia Guidestone bullshit of 400-500 million people.

I really do hope they come sometime soon. I know HP.Cobra has mentioned the enemy is getting hit hard as fuck with the F-T rituals and people are noticing changes. Sure it might be too soon to mention anything majorly but it seems like everything is going good.

I do have a lot of concerns with my future and the future of my fellow man. I just hope nothing bad happens. Non-the less I'd like the Gods to come sooner 5-10 years maybe would be nice. I'm not in position to really be living independently and be secure. So it's just as much a personal issue but also a everyone issue.

Pardon me if it sounds like the Gods are coming to save our asses personally. I'm not stating that just saying with them around expect things to start the ball rolling to change.

I probably made myself sound delusional apologizes if I did.

The collective counsciousness cannot be shocked and short circuited. The Gods may be already here, and only specific people can know and have acces to this information.
This in all sights mean nothing to how we consume and manage personal life and affairs. Everyone has their path to take, no exceptions allowed. Life has purpose and levels of manifestation, that won't change.

Gear88 said:
..arrival..
Pardon me if it sounds like the Gods are coming to save our asses personally. I'm not stating that just saying with them around expect things to start the ball rolling to change.

The thing is the gods are coming to save our asses, there's no way humanity's going to be able to unfuck itself properly enough to just skedaddle on back to good ol' pagan days of 2666 B.C. and reinstate a proper society.

The thing is the gods are coming to save our asses, there's no way humanity's going to be able to unfuck itself properly enough to just skedaddle on back to good ol' pagan days of 2666 B.C. and reinstate a proper society.

I see well lets hope they do save our asses from the enemy.

I've had delusional thoughts to some but to me they feel concrete. That the vimana armada will deploy vessels over every nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare site just in case anything happens.

I guess if they have to save our asses. Then that gives me hope it'll save mines. Unfortunately my life hasn't really gone the way I thought of it. Nothing horrible just not exactly living it up.

Anyways it's great if they come lets hope sooner rather than later. Lets keep the Spiritual Warfare up.

kingofrebel said:

It's hard to tell. 15 Years Ago the approximate year of their coming back was said to be 2080. Now people say about 20-30 years. Circumstances change so depending on how things are going (don't forget that they fight against their own enemies too) they may come sooner or later.

What it's important though it's to put your effort in RTR's and work to empower yourself instead of waiting for some beings to save you. I can't stress this enough. In some New Age circles people do nothing but wait for enemy extraterrestrials to come and save them. One person even said that if they don't come until the end of 2020 he'll commit suicide as his life and the situation in the world are extremely bad and he will have no reason to live that way. I really feel sorry for people like that. It's the most disempowering thing you can do to yourself.

Gear88 said:

I see well lets hope they do save our asses from the enemy.

I've had delusional thoughts to some but to me they feel concrete. That the vimana armada will deploy vessels over every nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare site just in case anything happens.

I guess if they have to save our asses. Then that gives me hope it'll save mines. Unfortunately my life hasn't really gone the way I thought of it. Nothing horrible just not exactly living it up.

Anyways it's great if they come lets hope sooner rather than later. Lets keep the Spiritual Warfare up.

When I said 'save our asses' I didn't mean spiritually in our own souls which by extension is the lifestyle we live, our attitude and behaviour towards things. I mean societally, planetary-state wise and such and correcting the bullshit humanity fell into with crappy governments and how the global system works.

For a long time on this forum you and others have kept saying you think it would be better to just wait for the gods to return. I think you and a great many others including my own self if I don't unfuck the shit I fell into here are in for a rude awakening if your only hopes of their return is in somehow spiritually saving your own ass in that your soul and life-style is going to suddenly magically be okay when they come back. I thought it too one too many times more than I'm proud to admit, but I can almost assure you in the same way I've had to wake my own self up to reality that whatever is wrong with you, me or anybody spiritually or psychically or what-have-you is not going to just 'go away' as soon as you lay eyes on a Demon's ship in the sky.

It's like the xian thinking of 'saviourism' in the 'return of borgus' in that suddenly 'all will be well' with our own selves. What is actually being looked for is a 'comfort' of safety and security from this return and you think that will save your own soul somehow or will bring about some 'bam' wake-up call, but in reality it's a fear or laziness of facing your own self and having to put in the real work to correct whatever is wrong. When the gods return they're not going to be flying on over to my knowledge to each and every Satanist to 'teach' and 'guide' with their physical presence, it would be damn fantastic to have 'rehabilitation centres' to guide those not entirely lost on what to do in helping themselves with the proper and accurate information on what is actually wrong with them and how to actually fix it, but I think that's a few generations and a half away, rather I'm sure for a many years to come the most important factors will be in rebuilding society and clearing out the last of the enemy filth on this world and this Solar System.

And even if they did come to us physically, it's not going to be in some coddling manner that nurtures your bad habits, they'd likely tell you what needs to be fixed and what to do and you'll still need to clean your own soul, you'll still need to advance spiritually, you'll still need to change your habits and lifestyle, you'll still need to balance yourself and you'll still need to put in the work all entirely on your own. I highly doubt there be a bunch of, if any at all, "You can do it"s and a swaddle of comforting words, the gods are real, you either do it or you don't. If you complain or don't follow through because it's hard or let yourself sink perpetually into hopelessness or giving in to laziness, they're not going to magically force you out of that or scream endless encouragement because by which at that point you're 'choosing' to be that way and there's nothing they can or will do to pull you out of that because you have freedom of 'choice'.

The only way to break out of such things is by the exactment of your own mind and will. That's the harsh reality I've had to tell myself even, and will likely have to tell myself again and again in reminder. It can be a shock to many and had been for me, painfully so, but it's the truth... and if you don't do something about it now or allow it to get worse, that bad karma will follow you to the next life and onward and you would only make it harder to get out of it.

There are ways to make it easier I've deemed though to find that will-power and drive, but it still involves working on the self both physically and spiritually. A lot of involvement in the physical realm, the physical health and the lower chakras and tuning out of that pacifistic bullshit from the upper chakras as well as a lot of breaking of bad habits. Everything can't just be 'a nice thought' that comforts you, you have to actually exact realness and put in the real effort, and yes I've had to tell myself this too and likely will still many times over. How much progress I make in my own self in this life-time depends on how much actual work I put in, this is the case for everyone, and chances are with everything I've found out about myself in health both spiritually and physically, I can likely fuck off the idea of achieving immortality in this life-time, but I'm not fucking going out without actually at least something every day to fix what I can for the next life to be better and not worse.

I had a shit start to this life and one too many planets that fucked me over for years more than any other damn possible shit that could've happened to me without my own awareness, but I know I can't let that screw me over for eternity now that I see it all to the damn letter.

My answer: Who knows?

My real answer: The most recent statement says "20 years", although less by now. The whole idea isn't to wait on them to save us from ourselves, because what good does that do for somebody's development if you did everything for them? That's like completing every school assignment for your son/daughter, and at the very end of it when they're 18 and about to graduate, what have they learned? Approximately....fuck all!

That's why we have to put in the work to advance our own souls through our own regiments of meditation and spiritual practices. The Gods are here to guide us, not to do everything on our behalf because if they did the latter, we'd still to this day be empty shells that haven't set a single foot on the right path.

This is the exact same line of thinking of waiting for the "second coming" of "Rabbi Jewsus" to save our souls, when even someone who's absolutely brand new to this learns quickly that it's a crock of shit! We save ourselves by engaging in spiritual practice to elevate ourselves and if we don't, we rot and degenerate like the masses on this planet.

By your post history, I can already make an educated guess that you've been dedicated for roughly 9 months and are either 17 or 18 years old. In those respects, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. However, in this path there is a lot of studying to do. We've been around (as an organization) for nearly 20 years, and some of the information will seem overwhelming. Don't feel overwhelmed by any of this, because we've all had to start at some point, and learn the ropes slowly before we move on to the more advanced methods and areas of study, like Astrology for example and how we can perform workings to counteract or influence the energies of various planets, signs, houses, etc. on ourselves at an individual level and sometimes, on a group level.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back