Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How is the civilization like in hell?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
HI. So how is it in hell? I see there are gods of hell that are treasurers and run gambling houses; does that mean that there is some sort of "energy bank" in hell, maybe stored in the pyramids there? Secondly, the gambling houses - what do they gamble with, energy, or did they make up some sort of currency for the fun of gambling?
Also, there are gods that deal with "barracks" and "city guard" along with behemoth who presides over parties and is a watchman. Does that mean the gods are constantly on guard for some sort of invasion? Do they have real physical weapons in the barracks, or are they filled with people that specialize in battle rituals, or something?

There are also gods that act as a sort of mayor, so hell is pretty much like normal civilization, only better and there are "realms of pleasure", so bars, brothels, gambling houses...disco?
And on a final note: is there really a river styx in hell and does charon ferry us across or only non-ss? I thought people would somehow wind up there and we'd be guided there after death.

They live in another world, not in another dimension. They have a technologically and spiritually advanced society. Much much better than what we have here.

Hell is also an allegory of the lower chakras, while heaven being an allegory of the upper chakras. This has been twisted by the enemy religions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back