Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Waste of time?

fivepoints666

If it is possible to fix 90% of your problems yourself through meditation then what is the point of evoking a Demon, or doing any form of communication that is? Not to sound disrespectful or anything. To just talk to a Demon like you would a family member be a waste of time to them?

Sometimes we encounter problems in our meditations, need help with meditations, get attacked, etc that may need assistance form a Demon. Key word there is may, not always, but sometimes. However I don't think they'd feel bad if you treated them like family as long as it's respectful and genuine.

fivepoints666 said:
If it is possible to fix 90% of your problems yourself through meditation then what is the point of evoking a Demon, or doing any form of communication that is? Not to sound disrespectful or anything. To just talk to a Demon like you would a family member be a waste of time to them?

Asking for help from a Demon is absolutely not a waste of time depending on the reason. On your spiritual journey you will advance and improve yourself into a higher level being. Everything on the JoS will help you achieve that but everyone's experience in such things are individual. Along the way we will require the assistance from our Gods because they have knowledge and understanding that would pertain to the individual directly. Along with that not everyone starts strong. Some will be spiritually weak. Also it will take a long time varying on the individual to reach certain levels of power. When we aren't strong enough or knowledgeable enough on our own we call upon our Gods for help. The Gods want to help us as long as we help ourselves. When we reach a wall we don't know how to overcome we ask for help and direction. It's not a waste of time to ask them for help.

As for regularly communicating with the Gods is highly personal and individual but common sense and logical thinking is required when doing so. The Gods are busy and have their own things to manage just as we do therefore summoning them without a clear and important reason isn't recommended to do and can earn displeasure from the Gods. Communicating isn't just about talking to them though. Meditating and placing focus on the Gods is a way to become closer to them. For example you can take Satan's sigil and meditate upon it daily. Sigil's work on the unconscious mind and meditating upon it can "give you qualities of the Demon it represents" or something like that. Random talk isn't real communication in my opinion but understanding one another at the soul level is.

Hope this clears up some of your thoughts.

-Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back