Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with question important for me

Skyler Cipher

Hi, you see, I have been dedicated for a couple of years, however at the beginning of years I put everything aside due to an existential problem caused by something in my family, however I have been around again and again throughout this year and still I have no answers, but now that a couple of days ago I dreamed of a huge snake, which pulled me out of a river where I had fallen, the snake was monstrous in blue and red colors. I woke up a couple of times but it reappeared, at one point I was in the water again, without drowning since I was standing on a part of her body, I tried to leave but she wrapped a part of her body around it and let me go, getting very close your head to me. It was kind of scary since she kept looking for me during the three dreams I had that night. Somebody could help me? tell me what interpretation can I give it? I would not care if it had not been lucid dreams, I would greatly appreciate the help ...

Skyler Cipher said:

Well blue and red are Satan's color and the serpent is one of his animals. I don't know how much of a sign it was if it scared you, though. Idk.

If there was anything the Gods were going to sign to you, one of their allies, what would it be? It would be to get back in the fight and restart whatever spiritual activities you had stopped. I don't think you need to fully analyze the specifics of the dream to realize that that is likely what they want you to correct.

Skyler Cipher said:
Hi, you see, I have been dedicated for a couple of years, however at the beginning of years I put everything aside due to an existential problem caused by something in my family, however I have been around again and again throughout this year and still I have no answers, but now that a couple of days ago I dreamed of a huge snake, which pulled me out of a river where I had fallen, the snake was monstrous in blue and red colors. I woke up a couple of times but it reappeared, at one point I was in the water again, without drowning since I was standing on a part of her body, I tried to leave but she wrapped a part of her body around it and let me go, getting very close your head to me. It was kind of scary since she kept looking for me during the three dreams I had that night. Somebody could help me? tell me what interpretation can I give it? I would not care if it had not been lucid dreams, I would greatly appreciate the help ...

This is the sign to return to The Path. Clear and simple.

Try to craft meditation schedule that you can follow, do not say that you dont have time, everyone can separate like at least 30 minutes of their daily life to this.

Advancement is absolutely necessary for Satanic Souls.

Blitzkreig said:
Skyler Cipher said:

Well blue and red are Satan's color and the serpent is one of his animals. I don't know how much of a sign it was if it scared you, though. Idk.

If there was anything the Gods were going to sign to you, one of their allies, what would it be? It would be to get back in the fight and restart whatever spiritual activities you had stopped. I don't think you need to fully analyze the specifics of the dream to realize that that is likely what they want you to correct.

What about a Dragon in a dream?
I know Dragons are of Father Satan but the Dragon in my dream was trying to kill me(I am not sure)? Does something like this make someone a Jew?
(I still suffer from 'what if I am a jew' attack, sometimes.) Could this be one of that? Happened in 2019 though.

Nikois666 said:
I know Dragons are of Father Satan but the Dragon in my dream was trying to kill me(I am not sure)? Does something like this make someone a Jew?
(I still suffer from 'what if I am a jew' attack, sometimes.) Could this be one of that? Happened in 2019 though.

Like all dreams, we cannot fully interpret them for you. Whenever the dreams are bad, it is basically always an enemy attack. It could have started out as good, then been corrupted in an attack, for example. Either way, bad dreams are of the enemy. They use symbolism like the dragon and other satanic symbols to confuse you. Remember, they attack your weak points, so based off your past attacks they chose this attack to further cast doubts.

You are not a Jew. You would've known by now if you were one. You are immersing yourself in a Satanic movement and in Satanic energies every day. If you were a Jew, this would've hurt you. On the flip side, if you feel good after meditations and RTR's and interacting with people here, then you must be a gentile. Not just any gentile either, but exceptionally Satanic. Not just any soul can carve out a path back to Satan in this clownworld around us.

Also, consider the odds. What the enemy is trying to tell you is "oh you never knew you were a Jew your whole life, but now that you are advancing against Jewish interests you suddenly realize your "true" identity (which also conveniently derails your advancement)". It is just a simple act of deception.

Nikois666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
Skyler Cipher said:

I see you as a gentile. Stop worrying on things like these, this enemy attack is an automated energy which exists and attacks on doubt, which in the end will only waste your time. A lot of people did post good advice on this type of attack. But know this very well, the psychology of the jew does not let him doubt himself in the manner a gentile would in this type of attack. The difference between the jew and the gentile is that the jew will say "eh" and not care about it and the gentile would even go to suicidal measures out of this.

Proceed and ignore and destroy this mental and emotional chain of doubt, and maintain a powerful relationship with the Supreme God Satan. Feeling this union and belonging of the soul to all extends to what Satan is will destroy any doubt if ever there's one.

Blitzkreig said:
Nikois666 said:

Like all dreams, we cannot fully interpret them for you. Whenever the dreams are bad, it is basically always an enemy attack. It could have started out as good, then been corrupted in an attack, for example. Either way, bad dreams are of the enemy. They use symbolism like the dragon and other satanic symbols to confuse you. Remember, they attack your weak points, so based off your past attacks they chose this attack to further cast doubts.

You are not a Jew. You would've known by now if you were one. You are immersing yourself in a Satanic movement and in Satanic energies every day. If you were a Jew, this would've hurt you. On the flip side, if you feel good after meditations and RTR's and interacting with people here, then you must be a gentile. Not just any gentile either, but exceptionally Satanic. Not just any soul can carve out a path back to Satan in this clownworld around us.

Also, consider the odds. What the enemy is trying to tell you is "oh you never knew you were a Jew your whole life, but now that you are advancing against Jewish interests you suddenly realize your "true" identity (which also conveniently derails your advancement)". It is just a simple act of deception.

NakedPluto said:
I see you as a gentile. Stop worrying on things like these, this enemy attack is an automated energy which exists and attacks on doubt, which in the end will only waste your time. A lot of people did post good advice on this type of attack. But know this very well, the psychology of the jew does not let him doubt himself in the manner a gentile would in this type of attack. The difference between the jew and the gentile is that the jew will say "eh" and not care about it and the gentile would even go to suicidal measures out of this.

Proceed and ignore and destroy this mental and emotional chain of doubt, and maintain a powerful relationship with the Supreme God Satan. Feeling this union and belonging of the soul to all extends to what Satan is will destroy any doubt if ever there's one.

You guys are right, the first thought after I woke up from the dream was... "Enemy Attack".

Even in some of my dreams that involves blood, screams and other disturbing things; I somehow know it inside the dreams that it's an enemy attack. And in some two or three dream I told myself "It's a grey."(inside my dream).

To be honest, I like horror and thriller genre and with these enemy attacks first I was getting scared of such dreams/attacks but later I started enjoying these because it became like a thriller adventure(Crazy of me but believe me, now they hardly attack me because they know I kinda like it, it was like free VR entertainment to me, lol)

And these attacks on me also gave opposite results to what the enemy wanted, instead straying away from Satan, I was getting more and more closer to Satan and the Gods.

Thanks for putting a seal on this. I don't think I will ever have this attack now. Thanks :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back