Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About leprechaun and gnomes

Nancy

Lately, I've been thinking about this issue. I know that many people have a leprechaun that lives in a bottle (to get images just search “GARRADUENDE”), basically they say they are spirits that play with you, do you good and are your friends. The question is, what exactly are they? The description above was the one I was given, it probably must be wrong, that's why I came to ask

Sorry for the English, I'm not fluent.

They are nothing, they don't exist.
Though people putting so much thought into it could create a very weak thoughtform.

Nancy said:
Lately, I've been thinking about this issue. I know that many people have a leprechaun that lives in a bottle (to get images just search “GARRADUENDE”), basically they say they are spirits that play with you, do you good and are your friends. The question is, what exactly are they? The description above was the one I was given, it probably must be wrong, that's why I came to ask

And you really believe this nonsense? Wow, I am sorry for you

I used to read a lot of Duende stories because I thought they are interesting. Aren't Duendes bad and dangerous? I'm not saying I believe they exist, but maybe they do exist somewhere. But all the stories I read, the Duende would curse people and hurt them.

I've seen these things before... except I called em fairies. They're really small. From my experience they were friendly and helped me by showing me images of how to focus...for example a head shadow with first the brain highlighted then eyes then mouth etc. And it worked for me at least. Although there were none friendly ones fobthe most part we seemed equally curious about each other. There's a hole In my wall and one day i felt very cal and I felt like everything around me was alive when I looked at it. Like a pile of clothes a stuffed animal etc.... So I know that they were probably thoughforms although I'm convinced otherwise. I try not to think about it much, but I don't interact with astrial entities anymore just pretend they're not there cause alot of em try to harm me because I'm probably a bad person....

NinRick said:
Nancy said:

And you really believe this nonsense? Wow, I am sorry for you

I have to excuse myself for that statement.

Please just go with the information on www. Joyofsatan.org most of other sources contain corrupted and false information in order to confuse and destroy people who are drawn to the occult.

And if you are reading through other sources, use common sense and be aware that 99% is fake and if you are lucky you find in all that lies a tiny bit of truth.

Anything that does not conform the information on the JoS is fake and false

Low Priest said:
I try not to think about it much, but I don't interact with astrial entities anymore just pretend they're not there cause alot of em try to harm me because I'm probably a bad person....
Ooor, it's the other way around. Most astral entities around here are hostile towards us because they are bad. Think about it. We are in a fucking war during Kali Yuga. It's as chaotic as it gets over here during this time.

Thank you to everyone who responded. I asked this because there was no topic that answered that question completely. Lately youtube recommended me a video about it which left me with a certain doubt.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I used to read a lot of Duende stories because I thought they are interesting. Aren't Duendes bad and dangerous? I'm not saying I believe they exist, but maybe they do exist somewhere. But all the stories I read, the Duende would curse people and hurt them.

I also read stories like that as a child. I saw several videos about them on youtube that used to say that they are supposed to be a spirit, like a "son", that they do good and bad mischief, but that they never hurt the owner, something like that.

Greetings Nancy,
Leprechauns and gnomes are classified as earth elementals. Each culture might portray them differently but for the record-- they DO EXIST.

I have encountered earth elementals several times during astral projection. Elementals have different degrees of intelligence. Some do not like to interact with humans and avoid us, while others would just stare neutrally when trying to communicate with them and then go about their business. Not all beings are friendly or neutral and can be negative. Much like an animal attacking something intruding on its territory. The ones I have seen appear troll or goblin-like. *Very similar* to Brian Froud's art (google his name and artwork).

I have also listened to many accounts of people who have physically witnessed duendes scampering behind appliances in their homes or sighted in caves or near cave entrances. I have never had such luck but I believe their physical manifestations have much to do with areas that hold high magnetic energy.

The astral plane is a huge dimension of existence. It would be impossible to list all the things that can been seen and experienced. Work on empowering your soul and these experiences and encounters are guaranteed to come.

HS.

Nancy said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back