Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation Schedule?

There is a 40 day meditation program for beginners.

I will not give a schedule, but rather I will tell you what I think is important.

1) build a strong Aura of protection

2) clean your soul, chakras and Aura daily

3) void Meditation (also this helps you from the beginning, but especially later on. When you are strong your thought are way more powerful, so it is important to be able to control your thought.. after all you do not want to attract or manifest anything unwanted, your thoughts and emotions can also harm your loved ones, when you are in an argument and fight.. also being able to control your thoughts makes it harder for the enemy to attack you.)

4) Trance training (this will help you alot once you try to develop certain abilities, trance makes everything much easier. You are able to do things in a trance, that you wouldn’t be able to do when you are plainly awake)

5) Work on your chakras, daily.
Chakras are like flowers, you have to care for them daily.. or atleast every 36hrs.
Start with opening your chakras, and minor chakras, the pillars of the soul etc.

6) drawing and manipulating energy

7) Also work on your Aura, this makes you way stronger. (Good for magick and for influencing others when you are near them)

8) Hatha Yoga - opens energy pathways, stimulates chakras, makes it easier for Energy to flow and makes it way easier for your serpent to rise (in my signature you can find a Hatha yoga schedule)

Yeah 8 points sound good :D
Speaking of 8..
Check out Astaroth’s eightfolded path of advanced empowerment- you can find a link in my signature below :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back