Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Gift

ThirdEyedBeing

Ever since i was a child, i knew i had some sort of gift. I've always been able to see spirits, predict the future in some aspects, i can see if a person is good or evil based on the light their body produces (the whiter and brighter the lighter, the purer the person) and i can judge somebody and their intentions just from looking at them. My family also has a history of clairvoyance, Tarot cards and tea readings. However, i want to increase and tune my ability, but in a none compromising manner, as although not necessarily religious in the Judaism/Christian sense, i know their is a some sort of God. I also know their is pure evil as i have seen a premonition of it and witnessed it. I'm looking for A) help on how to improve my abilities and use them to their full extent, and B) i wanted to know where such abilities come from, was i dammed from birth or is it a gift.
Any help would be appreciated

ThirdEyedBeing said:
Ever since i was a child, i knew i had some sort of gift. I've always been able to see spirits, predict the future in some aspects, i can see if a person is good or evil based on the light their body produces (the whiter and brighter the lighter, the purer the person) and i can judge somebody and their intentions just from looking at them. My family also has a history of clairvoyance, Tarot cards and tea readings. However, i want to increase and tune my ability, but in a none compromising manner, as although not necessarily religious in the Judaism/Christian sense, i know their is a some sort of God. I also know their is pure evil as i have seen a premonition of it and witnessed it. I'm looking for A) help on how to improve my abilities and use them to their full extent, and B) i wanted to know where such abilities come from, was i dammed from birth or is it a gift.
Any help would be appreciated
JOYOFSATAN.ORG

Well it is an ability. You can improve it via meditation and getting more proficient in using it. If you are posting on this forum you probably know how to meditate on third eye and other chakras from Joy of Satan page. Well do that. Stronger the soul, stronger the ability.

Where does the initial(from birth) abilities come form is an interesting question. From my experience it can be:

-Past life

-Astrology(A strong angle, being born at an eclipse etc.)

-Parents(I guess if you have mages in family, blood can effect it)

These all i know but if i am wrong or if i miss, somebody can correct me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back