Only good things since coming here

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
DezFranky

Only good things since coming here

Postby DezFranky » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:04 am

Hey gang, I just wanted to share my experiences.
I've been doing yoga, eating better, detoxing with iodine, selenium, boron, eat less and less salt and refined sugars. It's been going great!
My sleep schedule is off since I work 2nd shift, but I've been using sleep mask and ear plugs to get that pineal gland goin!
I've been doing the AoP, cleanings, still lackin void. I try to do deep trances instead of void, because my mind tends to wander and trances feels more rewarding for me.
I keep myself clean and my area clean, my dad used to say that what happens internal comes out externally and I lived like a pig for quite some time haha, so I've gotten that under control for now. I just can't let it build up.
Financially, I'm still deep in the water, but It's not as bad since doing the 40-day money meditation/shrim maha. Karma keeps hitting me as sometimes I miss a day at around 15-16day and have to start over. It's mostly my sleep schedule and it sucks really bad. Sleep has been my best friend and my worst enemy over the past years. I weigh 205lb, 6ft.
I used to be an outdoorsy kid, but ever since I was introduced to the internet around the age of 13, I've seen the sun less and less. It's only become worse since I've starting working. I also live in an environment where I don't want to expose myself too much. We've already had a driveby shooting and dangerous people have been moving in my area. It's very unpredictable.
Waiting for that large amount of money to come my way so I can live in a better neighborhood.

My dreams have been a lot better too. I've become obsessed with overcoming my past life amnesia and even talk to the people in my dreams about how I have all this knowledge from my past life and can't want to use the advantage to better the world. I've been able to touch people and feel the texture of their skin. I haven't yet gotten to the point where I can smell, but touching is the biggest step! Hp cobra said I have the potential to be a powerful lucid dreamer. I just need the right circumstances.

My goals:
Perfect my diet, I still have a mild sweet tooth and eat bacon that's a bit salty. It doesn't have nitrates, I get the more expensive kind, but nonetheless.
I've been eating a lot more vegetables, but my main issue I can't eat them raw without cooking it a little first. The flavor of vegetables is really strong, especially kale and cabbage. I need to get a steamer.

I really, really need to run again. I've been a shallow breather for way to long and even now I have to remind myself to take deep breaths, Oxygen is our greatest friend. I purchased 35% h202 to introduce more oxygen to the blood and clean out the anaerobic bacteria, but this should only be treated as a spot-fix solution. I work from 4:30am - 1am. By the grace of my natural protection, I usually leave an hour early and still get paid for the full week. So I should be able to get home and wake around 8am and go for a nice relaxing run! haha :P.
I haven't been able to do the full sets of hatha yoga just yet, at around 10-15 minutes I start to really struggle with focus. The places where it feels the best is my lower back and hip areas. I have to do this everyday, because if I don't do it I feel like all my work is lost and have to start over.

Spiritually, It's been progressing, but because of my sleep needs it's been throwing my schedule off quite a bit. I was doing RTRs progressively everyday and during the syrian scare I was vibrating the heck out of them.
I've always been a hard worker, but channeling the need is tough... I wanted to learn japanese and ever since the age of 16 I've tried and tried to study. I'm 23 now and only thing I've learn is the writing system and like 200 kanji. It takes strong will, my astral chart says I do, but I have yet to work on my subconscious. I can't even describe how badly I want this. To be able to program the subconscious so I don't have to force myself everytime to do the stuff I really want to do, instead of it just coming naturally like breathing. I have potential for routines, but I want it to have more meaning.
I have yet to talk with my Guardian Demon as I have yet to open my clairaudience points. HP Cobra hinted at me that it was a he I think by accident and it made me so happy that I could potentially be a satanist in my past life. I was raised by devout christian grandparents on a ranch near a baptist church. I always found it odd that they were so quick to blame Satan for problems and temptations, but it never influenced who I was. It was so severe I remember having my ass whooped (thankfully I wasn't physically abused) at least every other week for many things. They were great mentors in other aspects like the importance of life and death. They came down on me harder than anyone else. I had an uncle that was the same age as me and he was my play mate and always remembered me bein the one that got punished haha, those were good times. My poor uncle Justin was killed in a car accident, It was an empty road that he always took to our house, no other cars, no alcohol was determined to be involved. He just simply ran into a tree. I did not even feel anything. I've always had a deep rooted hate for him that I could never shake off, but also because I hardly feel anything like pure joy, but have great taste for confrontation and destroying people mentally, shaking their very beliefs to the core and ripping them apart.
I feel some brief moments of joy, but they don't last very long. I had my first panic attack many years ago. I used to be influenced by peers to smoke marijuana. I wasn't an everyday smoker and always had a goal in mind when I smoked. I remember sitting there and feeling the vibrations in my spine, It was like a very pure buzzing and it was fascinating or enjoying nature. I helped a guy at school pass a college exam and he treated me to some bud he had in his tackle box for some time. I did not want to be rude and took him up. It got me really high, but I could handle it. For some really stupid reason, I decided it would a great idea to smoke some with my step brother I think, and I remember going downstairs, everything was dandy to get some water and it hit me like a fucking truck like anything I never felt in this world. My heart raced and tasted fear like no other. It reminded me when I was a kid at night the darkness would come and I would hear voices and disturbances in my head in my dreams.
I instantly gave up all my paraphernalia to my parents and swore it off forever and thankfully still hold my promise for the most part. It was 5 years before I tasted bud again, but it was only once. I had this room mate who was struggling to pay rent. I only knew him for a short while, knew nothing about him. I literally gave him my car to go and do uber in. I had just gotten the car too. I was shocked at myself that I even did so, but I wanted to believe in his potential. He was very charismatic. He actually did meditations without even knowing so growing up. He said he used to sit on his bed as a kid and think about nothing but death and the void. He did it for so long he finally got to see his answer, he saw nothing but darkness from what I can remember. I told him I was a satanist and that I was on my journey raise the serpent. He was 100% on board with this, but the commitment was tough. We were on and off until it completely stopped. Our relationship became strained for many reasons. He was making promises he couldn't keep. I told him in order to use my car, he must help me make payments on the car to which he agreed to pay half, which is like $200. He used have a alcohol addiction and used to deal and smoke marijuana. In his very brief moment of clarity, he gave it all up cut cold turkey and got his shit together. That's when I first interacted with him and we worked out a 6 month plan to get it together. After a couple weeks, his first bout of temptation struck him because he wanted to go out and party, I was with and we walked around and met some girls and the first thing he did to break the ice was to sell some weed.
hahaha, he always the person type. He said he wouldn't smoke it, but sell it. He gave it to the girls for free and very disappointingly smoked some himself. We just met these people and had no idea who they were. I remember it being one of the most uncomfortable and unsettling things, because we actually went on a ride with these fools to drop off a really wasted person. The person driving was a very distracted driver and was thankful we didn't get into an accident and die.
Me and him were walking home and he has the innate sense to basically feel vibes as he describes it and felt alot of negative ones coming from me. I hadn't really noticed it, but he kept bugging me about it until I finally told him. I was really disappointed that he smoked bud again even though he said he would quit. We were driving with people that had no common sense and could've gotten seriously hurt. This seemed to really hurt him for some reason. Pride? if it were me, I would feel ashamed. He is a very manipulative person, he has strong charisma and will power, he just doesn't know how to apply it correctly, but he sure can use it in the wrong ways. He tried to convince me that weed isn't all that bad and it was to get the girls to not be so sketched out. I wasn't gonna argue with him at this point, I'm wiser to this and he was under the influence.
This is where our relationship became strained and completely distanced myself from him. I despised him from not keeping his word and that he became a lazy sack of shit parasite. He would use my car for his personal needs and to soley pay for rent and food but nothing else. I was so close to vibrating the words of power to curse him, but I showed him mercy for this. He grew up in a shit household and his mom and dad were both losers that did nothing but curse their own son. This may be a bit too late, but lets say the guy I'm talking about is named Bob. Bob's own parents said he was Satan's son or something like that. One of the many reasons I wanted to help him :lol: .I wanted to help him so much, but I was and still am weak. I promised him once I grow stronger, I will help show him the way again. It makes me feel a bit sad, if I had my true emotions again.
I remember doing this ritual that cuts off astral ties with a specific person so they cannot affect you. He got evicted for not paying rent even though he still had access to my car to do uber and make money. He found another person he could leech off of, because that other person had money.
He could have been a powerful ally was I able to show him the way and be devout enough. I told him before he left that he should always keep in touch with me for the fated day that I awaken and can finally make good on my word.
I remember me and him went out to a grassy field, did yoga ,meditated, and he would sit and listen to me do the RTRs. We had a good time and he would laugh about how casual I am about it. On my list of things of stuff to do, he saw * Curse the jews and would always bust out laughing. He wants to be an intellectual and he would take my word so easily because he trusts me. My word is law, because I uphold the honor behind it, I would never deceive him. We would research stuff together to be sure. He hates muslims, absolutely despises them. I showed him how the jews have had their hand in the middle east and how muslims came to be. He was astonished. I still don't think he fully believes me, haha...

I think I'm gonna stop at this for today. I just have so much bottled within me. I notice that I have a nearly invisible presence on most things. I keep to myself and put on a face everyday in front of other people. I despise having to do that, it feels so fake. I wish I could rip off the mask, but I would have to be very influential. My face is really soft and couldn't handle the winds of stress for long. This is why I want so badly to become stronger through Satanism. I want to say that Satanism is the all truth and wisdom that I so badly want it to be, but I haven't put enough of myself into Satanism so that even my subconscious believes it. I have yet to actually speak to Satan and my Guardian Demon. I don't want this to be lies. The people here actively fight the enemy and want the truth all the same as I do. The enemy tries to expose this site and the people behind it. I do not believe the pasts of people hold importance than the actions they are building in the present for the future's sake. We all made mistakes as people that's natural. There are a lot of influences on this site that can be easily accredited from other sources. But I want to believe it was from all the same source, The truth. I want to live forever. I want the power to make life have infinite possibilites. To make time continue on infinitely. We are star stuff and we must make our lights brighter and stronger everyday. We must continue to evolve. I never want to lose my humanity, emotions, thoughts, imagination are the best things I know of. The different everyday scenarios that it can present are something special.
I must really stop at this point, but for everyone's that read this. Thank you so much for reading about a part of my life that I am going through. No matter how small or immature it may be.

Lydia

Re: Only good things since coming here

Postby Lydia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:46 pm

I don't normally read long posts, but for some reason I felt compelled to read this through.

You sound like you are on a great start on your Satanic journey :) Just keep at it, it really sucks when people with much potential slip up. No matter what happens in your life, stay strong in Satan and keep meditating, and do yoga daily, as you are now. Skipping a day of hatha can have many negative effects.

If I can offer one piece of advice, it's to learn to say "no" to others, such as this person who still has access to your car even though he no longer pays you for the rights to use it. Helping others can be very rewarding, but it can also seriously screw you over. I speak from experience.

You said you don't do void, but if your mind is still and calm while doing trance, then you are doing void while in trance. It still counts :)

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 pm

DezFranky wrote: ...

I really appreciate that you shared something so much personal with us, I really hope the best for you and your journey ;)
Have a good continuation my dear
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Lydia wrote:I don't normally read long posts, but for some reason I felt compelled to read this through.

You sound like you are on a great start on your Satanic journey :) Just keep at it, it really sucks when people with much potential slip up. No matter what happens in your life, stay strong in Satan and keep meditating, and do yoga daily, as you are now. Skipping a day of hatha can have many negative effects.

If I can offer one piece of advice, it's to learn to say "no" to others, such as this person who still has access to your car even though he no longer pays you for the rights to use it. Helping others can be very rewarding, but it can also seriously screw you over. I speak from experience.

You said you don't do void, but if your mind is still and calm while doing trance, then you are doing void while in trance. It still counts :)

Thank you for your positive words, it goes a long ways for me as I have never really shared my life with many people so it makes it even more special to me.
The next time I post, I want it to be of good news and cheer!

StormSS wrote:
DezFranky wrote: ...

I really appreciate that you shared something so much personal with us, I really hope the best for you and your journey ;)
Have a good continuation my dear

Thank you Storm, May the gods watch over you :)