Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Multiple personality disorder

Russ

Hi guys i wanna share and also to seek for advice.

I know that a healthy mental health is important in spiritual satanism, but my live in partner has a multiple personality disorder(she is also a SS). That was feburary this year when i discovered that she has a multiple personality disorder she didn't know that she has it because she doesn't want to accept it

Her multiple personality is not a problem for us in fact some of the personality is really helpful in some cases for instance in cooking, there is one personality who is really good at cooking and there is one who is really goo at managing money and industrious and many more. I love each personality she has there are also 4 personalities who are kids and when I'm stressed they make me happy and forget about my problems.

Btw she has 14 personalities i gave each of them a name. There is one personality who acts as a leader she can control other personality to take over the body when they are needed. I love each one of them especially those who I've known for a long time and i would be in pain if they dissapear but it's a mental problem after all.

What do you guys think?

Russ said:

It is not healthy for her to express or live her life like that. Those are all aspects of her, just divided. They would not disappear, they would just be integrated together once she heals. They will not be lost; it is not like her body switches to another soul for each personality, rather they all come from the same soul, the same brain, the same person. Separating those parts of the personality is like spreading your tools all around the house instead of just keeping them in the same toolbox.

You should discuss with her the idea of fixing this, perhaps through SaTaNaMa or one of the runes. Maybe she could ask the Gods for guidance or someone here will know a better solution. You should also start calling her her actual name, regardless of how she acts, in the same manner how your friends' names don't change when they are angry, silly, upset, etc.

I'm wondering if there exists a manual technique that can replicate this and create multiple personalities with traits that are separate and pronounced with a figurehead that is us, controlling them as we wish.

Jack said:
I'm wondering if there exists a manual technique that can replicate this and create multiple personalities with traits that are separate and pronounced with a figurehead that is us, controlling them as we wish.
I'm pretty sure that the US and definitely soviet military has done these things. Probably not very healthy for the mind of an individual though.

Russ said:

I know that a healthy mental health is important in spiritual satanism, but my live in partner has a multiple personality disorder(she is also a SS). That was feburary this year when i discovered that she has a multiple personality disorder she didn't know that she has it because she doesn't want to accept it

Her multiple personality is not a problem for us in fact some of the personality is really helpful in some cases for instance in cooking, there is one personality who is really good at cooking and there is one who is really goo at managing money and industrious and many more. I love each personality she has there are also 4 personalities who are kids and when I'm stressed they make me happy and forget about my problems.

Btw she has 14 personalities i gave each of them a name. There is one personality who acts as a leader she can control other personality to take over the body when they are needed. I love each one of them especially those who I've known for a long time and i would be in pain if they dissapear but it's a mental problem after all.

What do you guys think?
I hope that your girlfriend is not a bald and strong guy called Patricia.

Aquarius said:
Russ said:

What do you guys think?
I hope that your girlfriend is not a bald and strong guy called Patricia.

LMAO that's a good movie tho

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
I'm pretty sure that the US and definitely soviet military has done these things. Probably not very healthy for the mind of an individual though.
Do you have a source I can research ?

Aquarius said:
Jack said:

Or maybe the oh so peace loving pisslamist who on the hearing of the quran on speakers turns into a trained animal moving the way they do and any distruptions at that time to them , will result in curses to the person causing the disturbance. And then hes back his white friend XYZ whose land he lives on , and the animalistic behaviour displayed when interrupted from reading his quran was just " emapthy/care not shown towards his kind" or a lack of understanding of the culture of other lands; a land they left in the blink of an eye.

Now this does bring me to the question of this multiple identities - a human ( wanna be citizen of the land they wouldnt mind conquering) and their slave identity ( pisslamism). Do the world powers know when to bring out the one they like? Yes. To their convinience -Yes.

(English isnt my first language so mind me for any grammatical errors).

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
The most popular project was MK Ultra. Using drugs, hypnosis, and torture to shatter people's minds into multiple different shards. Different personalities. Then using hypnosis to program one of the personalities to be dominant and take control of the body, and program this specific part to do whatever they want. And the person would not remember that they ever did it, because their main personality was basically asleep when the other subconscious one takes over and does something.

They took hundreds, maybe thousands, of homeless people and did these kinds of experiments on them. Also going to bars and drugging people with extremely high doses of LSD, then kidnapping them and doing these experiments on them. They tried to turn men into secret assassins, so a subconscious personality could be told to assassinate a USSR spy without the person's main personality knowing anything about it. Then they would be shown some subliminal signal, and it would activate them and make them go do it. Then after they do whatever they're programmed for, they switch back to their main personality and don't remember that they ever did it. They also turned a lot of women into sex slaves.

They would just go in a van and steal all kinds of homeless people, and campers, and travelers, and people in bars. It was CIA mostly but also FBI. It was during the cold war with USSR, so they thought that they had to do these things because the communists were doing these same things, so they couldn't let them have any advantage by being the only ones doing it.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:

This is well documented and can be found online in CIA documents, however the process will most likely destroy you before you gain any benefit from it.

They used drugs, hypnosis, endless and constant subliminal messages and for it to really work there needs to be either willingness from the subject or a history of bullying or imaginary friends in the subjects past.

They create a separate identity and program it when and how to manifest and so forth.

Again, probably not something one can accomplish on their own, even if you could the time it would take to get it right might be better spent actually fixing or compensating for a problem that might be solved by creating a separate personality.

Multiple Personality Disorder is a bunch of enemy-derived crap. It was forced on a bunch of women suffering postpartum depression, schizophrenia and other issues in the 1980s. Jew doctors and handlers abused them or hypnotized them into making up stories about being child-murdering Satanic witches in covens descended from Nazi scientists, which were broadcast on television and news segments with press conferences and all kinds of gaudy crap 24/7. If they didn't comply they'd have their kids taken away or meds stopped. HP Cobra has a video on this where it was all exposed with testimony from these women.

These blasphemous ideas and this fictitious disorder are a large part of why Evangelicals received so many converts during the 1980s, the so-called 'Satanic Panic' where Satan was blamed for everything under the sun. Another reason for the Gods to loathe and hate this concept.

Your girlfriend is likely just a mimic or an eccentric. She could have identity issues, Neptune and Pisces abundance. Maybe she has PTSD but if the disorder is 'helpful' and 'not a problem' instead of terrifying and crippling then that rules that out.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Ehh not really, do some searches on google, the fbi definitely did shit like that, the guy who killed Kennedy comes to my mind.

Jack said:

One of her personalities(the leader one) can create a new personality based on what she wants. I told her maybe she could make a "boy" personality, she successfully made one but it became a problem to us when that personality loses his mind because he doesn't want to be a boy and started hating about making him, that personality did some self harm but we managed to something like to shut him down.

Karnonnos said:
Your girlfriend is likely just a mimic or an eccentric. She could have identity issues, Neptune and Pisces abundance. Maybe she has PTSD but if the disorder is 'helpful' and 'not a problem' instead of terrifying and crippling then that rules that out.

Yes she had a trauma when she was a kid thats when her brain started making new personalities. So it's just ok for her to have multiple personality?

Blitzkreig said:
Russ said:

It is not healthy for her to express or live her life like that. Those are all aspects of her, just divided. They would not disappear, they would just be integrated together once she heals. They will not be lost; it is not like her body switches to another soul for each personality, rather they all come from the same soul, the same brain, the same person. Separating those parts of the personality is like spreading your tools all around the house instead of just keeping them in the same toolbox.

You should discuss with her the idea of fixing this, perhaps through SaTaNaMa or one of the runes. Maybe she could ask the Gods for guidance or someone here will know a better solution. You should also start calling her her actual name, regardless of how she acts, in the same manner how your friends' names don't change when they are angry, silly, upset, etc.

I talked about it with one of the personality(the one who leads other personality) she said when my gf started to meditate she feels weaker, the simple every day meditation heals her mind i guess?. She was sad because she feels like they are disappearing as the time pass by, but she said it was ok and maybe my gf doesn't need them anymore and they were happy that they were there for my gf when she can't handle the stress. do you think its really necessary to finish the personality disorder and there's no other way?

Russ said:
I talked about it with one of the personality(the one who leads other personality) she said when my gf started to meditate she feels weaker, the simple every day meditation heals her mind i guess?. She was sad because she feels like they are disappearing as the time pass by, but she said it was ok and maybe my gf doesn't need them anymore and they were happy that they were there for my gf when she can't handle the stress. do you think its really necessary to finish the personality disorder and there's no other way?

Given that these disorders appear due to great stress experienced early in life, it is basically a coping mechanism for the brain. While it is healthy to ignore some things (such as we do in Void Meditation), her brain has learned to go to such an extent that it is blocking out chunks of her own ego at a time.

You should remind her that these personalities are all still a part of her, and that she shouldn't feel sad about it. They have always been a part of her, regardless of whether they are expressed in an isolated manner or in an integrated fashion.

When she meditates, she energizes her soul and body and it begins to slowly repair itself. You should frame this in a positive manner so she doesn't get upset, however it sounds like she is realizing this on her own.

The personality disorder is just that: a disorder. While it may have proved useful or entertaining at some periods in the past, it is not healthy in the end, and this is why it is repairing as she grows in power. It may end up repairing itself on its own before it ends up actually limiting her advancement.

Blitzkreig said:
Russ said:

Given that these disorders appear due to great stress experienced early in life, it is basically a coping mechanism for the brain. While it is healthy to ignore some things (such as we do in Void Meditation), her brain has learned to go to such an extent that it is blocking out chunks of her own ego at a time.

You should remind her that these personalities are all still a part of her, and that she shouldn't feel sad about it. They have always been a part of her, regardless of whether they are expressed in an isolated manner or in an integrated fashion.

When she meditates, she energizes her soul and body and it begins to slowly repair itself. You should frame this in a positive manner so she doesn't get upset, however it sounds like she is realizing this on her own.

The personality disorder is just that: a disorder. While it may have proved useful or entertaining at some periods in the past, it is not healthy in the end, and this is why it is repairing as she grows in power. It may end up repairing itself on its own before it ends up actually limiting her advancement.

Thank you very much brother :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back