Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im new

lillycat1231

i dont really have any conection with satan but I really want to have one. I really hope the people on here could give me some tips to create a better relationship. btw I'm 14 years old.

The most important thing is to never tell anyone that you are Satanist, not even your best friends. Keep it a secret. Most people have the wrong idea, and there are curses on them that make them hate the gods. If you tell them you are Satanist, they might think it's a bad thing and start spreading rumors about you.

Satan does understand you, and he knows that you are a good person. Focus on one of these images, whatever one you want, and try to focus on it in a way that you are able to see the image in your mind when your eyes are closed. These are Satan's symbols, they are connected to him. So focusing on one of these symbols will make it easier to talk to him.
9383808_orig.gif

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

Even if your psychic senses are not yet able to hear Satan answering you, Satan can hear what you are trying to tell him. And he may give you a message in some way that you can understand, like you see something unusual happen and you know it's a sign.

Please read all 3 websites that I have links to under this message. Especially the Joy of Satan website.

hello

First of all don't share any personal information with us like age,location and etc.
Read very well through out www.joyofsatan.org if you haven't yet. Most basic answers you can find on that page.
You are on the right track my brother.
Good luck and stay safe.

HS

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The most important thing is to never tell anyone that you are Satanist, not even your best friends. Keep it a secret. Most people have the wrong idea, and there are curses on them that make them hate the gods. If you tell them you are Satanist, they might think it's a bad thing and start spreading rumors about you.

Satan does understand you, and he knows that you are a good person. Focus on one of these images, whatever one you want, and try to focus on it in a way that you are able to see the image in your mind when your eyes are closed. These are Satan's symbols, they are connected to him. So focusing on one of these symbols will make it easier to talk to him.
9383808_orig.gif

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

Even if your psychic senses are not yet able to hear Satan answering you, Satan can hear what you are trying to tell him. And he may give you a message in some way that you can understand, like you see something unusual happen and you know it's a sign.

Please read all 3 websites that I have links to under this message. Especially the Joy of Satan website.

Thanks for the tips I will read through it all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back