Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Danger

Adolfo1945voffice

Website
wix.to
Hello brothers here is Jonas again i tried talk with ALL who i known.
And This moment i have the revelation to This group.
That is ask of help sos i not Fine, i'm exauster, i don't Idea who i am because i previted This year the elations in the usa, about the Winner!
I cound'n Control the flame, three element's, clouds, and the Power of turn on of Spirit!
I made a terrible mistake, I trusted certain people, I have probably tried to communicate by telepathy to fix this Christians have discovered my identity and I have connected with them but I don't remember who they are erasing my memory and I can't remember!
have a ex member of the Joy of Satan seems to culp me for ALL things who exist of bed!
Help-me please!
Have Much peoples here.
This People here tried use-me forced.
This a link!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qvXIFkkB6awkzapfY82y8JL7Y8NmkXwp/view?usp=drivesdk
They want to control the usa If call New age!
They there here in Brazil!
The people behind the chanel ilovesatan!
Here in Brazil tried teach People in the pratic of magic!
These Chanel here
The whore behind of ilovesatan betrayd us!
https://www.youtube.com/c/ILOVESATAN
Ask to me in the chat!
A strange talk of these whore

Adolfo1945voffice said:

They are not erasing your memory. Stay strong and continue with the AOP or algiz for protection. The RTR will remove their curses or bindings. In turn, you should then bind them so they cannot hurt you. You will be fine. If you feel in over your head, ask Satan for guidance on what actions to take.

Take this as a lesson learned to only approach people who you believe will convert with little effort. Those that are deeply Christian or involved with the enemy will need continual "bathing" in the RTR's before they are ready.

Blitzkreig said:
Adolfo1945voffice said:

They are not erasing your memory. Stay strong and continue with the AOP or algiz for protection. The RTR will remove their curses or bindings. In turn, you should then bind them so they cannot hurt you. You will be fine. If you feel in over your head, ask Satan for guidance on what actions to take.

Take this as a lesson learned to only approach people who you believe will convert with little effort. Those that are deeply Christian or involved with the enemy will need continual "bathing" in the RTR's before they are ready.

He is a liar, he is saying a lot of false information and fake exposeds about I Love Satan channel.
He is also bothering us in Brazilian Forum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back