Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Country

Aselod

Is it possible to go abroad and live there with the help of magic cause my country too bad for my future and I want to leave this country

I would say to use visualization everyday and imagine yourself where you want to be.

I have a cool visualization story...

I had to leave my cat behind in another state and wanted her back so I visualized having her back.

After only a couple times of doing so my uncle offered to take me to go get her.

Got my kitty back.

A few years later she passed but I got to spend some very quality time with her.

kingofrebel said:
Is it possible to go abroad and live there with the help of magic cause my country too bad for my future and I want to leave this country

Your magic helps wherever it is needed, regardless of your location. If you feel currently threatened in your country, then certainly try to leave, but otherwise consider the idea that you will be the one to lift your fellow countrymen to glory, through your advancement.

Blitzkreig said:
kingofrebel said:

Your magic helps wherever it is needed, regardless of your location. If you feel currently threatened in your country, then certainly try to leave, but otherwise consider the idea that you will be the one to lift your fellow countrymen to glory, through your advancement.
What kind of magic scheme should I follow for this? Which runes should I use and how many times should I vibrate?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back