Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shouldn't the returning curses parts be combined?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
so here's my take. I've been doing the returning curses part 1, I guess. I do the light going down and pushing debris out into a pile 3 times, imagine it shooting away, and stating: " My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, ill-will, thoughtforms, and destructive energies directed at me and is immediately returning it do the senders" 3 times, then afterwards I do: "I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way" 9 times.
Now I happen to look at the website and it looks kinda weird. The returning curses part 2 has you:

-Vibrate surya 108 times,

-Recite the prayer: "Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever." (necessary? The website says its very important, but if i don't have time won't the affirmation be good enough?)

-Then do everything in part one

-Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

Neither parts have the: "I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way", and the affirmations are different per part. Plus it mentions this is a working and is to be started at a certain time, making it sound like a 40 day working. Meaning if you miss a day all the work goes bye-bye.
So, basically, what im asking is : shouldn't part 1 and 2 be combined and surya and the prayer being optional things? This has been bugging me for a while.

Big Dipper said:
so here's my take. I've been doing the returning curses part 1, I guess. I do the light going down and pushing debris out into a pile 3 times, imagine it shooting away, and stating: " My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, ill-will, thoughtforms, and destructive energies directed at me and is immediately returning it do the senders" 3 times, then afterwards I do: "I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way" 9 times.
Now I happen to look at the website and it looks kinda weird. The returning curses part 2 has you:

-Recite the prayer: "Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever." (necessary? The website says its very important, but if i don't have time won't the affirmation be good enough?)

-Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

Neither parts have the: "I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way", and the affirmations are different per part. Plus it mentions this is a working and is to be started at a certain time, making it sound like a 40 day working. Meaning if you miss a day all the work goes bye-bye.
So, basically, what im asking is : shouldn't part 1 and 2 be combined and surya and the prayer being optional things? This has been bugging me for a while.

I do it like this:

1. Raising my energy with VU (solar chakra),VA (hearth chakra),VO (6 Chakra) each x6 reps.

2. Reciting the prayer

3. Breating out energy to build a goldwhite rotating ball above me over 9 Chakra (has also color goldwhite) for 88 sec (if you run out of breath, when breathing in still collect energy for the ball) [the time you hold your breath does also amplify the energy, still collect energy for the ball, please do not overdo it, this can cause nerve damage, you should never strain yourself with breath holding]

4. Then reciting x3:
"The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders." (visualise the ball getting brighter more powerful)

5. Visualize this Sun/ball of light descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be gray or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

5.2 Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul. [ I do fokus while cleaning mainly on my chakras (9), rotating faster, getting brighter in the right color, a littel on aura]

5.3 Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

5.4 DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 5 through 5.3. Keep piling the dirt.

6. Then I ask the demon/ess in my mind:
Please demon send from Satan, take this negative energy and return it right back to the senders (plural should work in any case). Then afterwards I thank the demon/ess for his/her help.

7. I again raise energy with VU (solar chakra),VA (hearth chakra),VO (6 Chakra) each x6 reps.

8. Recite Affirmation x 18:

“My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

For new people the most important part is cleaning the soul. "A clean chakra is more powerful then a dirty empowered one" HP HC. That´s probably the reason why it is stated to do the 108 (better 216 , 108 only if done consistend at least 40 days in a row) surya reps.

About
Big Dipper said:
returning it do the senders" 3 times, then afterwards I do: "I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way" 9 times.

If we consider the 3 steps of witchcraft:

1. Raising energy
2. Programming energy
3. Directing energy

With programming the ball we already did use our energy programmed it, with sending it away even with the help of a demon we also did direct it. Well when someone does the full rosario 108/216 he/she has enouth energy left for the affirmation like (aop affirmation):

" I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way" 9 times.

This is more aop aura of protection, it has less pushing back of the energy the main fokus is not on energy it is rather overal safety (increasing your luck).

If you look at the affirmation from Returning Curses 2 you will see the difference:

"“My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

This affirmation will not safe you from accidents or flying objects towards you etc. It´s a counter curse etc working.

Big Dipper said:
Plus it mentions this is a working and is to be started at a certain time, making it sound like a 40 day working. Meaning if you miss a day all the work goes bye-bye.

Sure it is a working, but not a 40 days, it is a every day / ∞ working. You will not loose all progress you will loose the stacking effect like a combo in a game (every vibration adds ontop of the other one if repeated within 24h time frame). If you miss a day you can double the amount of your usual raised energy (216 / 432 reps surya or 12x VU VA VO), but same affirmation reps, then the working should go on (not for satanic squares / rune workings ) it´s not ideal but a way to not break the cicle. Like reciting runes fast not slowly due to time restrictions, it still counts for the add up effect but you add less power then you could.

Big Dipper said:
So, basically, what im asking is : shouldn't part 1 and 2 be combined and surya and the prayer being optional things?

No the prayer is the MOST IMPORTANT part. The help from the demon is realy great. Surya also needs to be there if you want to have enouth energy for the affirmation.

I do it like I said: Did splitt the Returning Curses 2 into two parts. So I do it according to the 3 rules of witchcraft. Probably with the surya (/108/216) it would be better for me, but I have not so much time left do do a full rosario.

You should also do daily a Aura of Protection (AOP) meditation. ->

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

You can combine it with Hathayoga->

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513

Here, after the RTR, HPS Maxine stated some directions a couple of years ago. I saved it. This is what I do 4 times most days.

https://www.docdroid.net/H5SSBv8/rtr-pdf

Hail Victory

Fuchs said:
Big Dipper said:

I do it like this:

1. Raising my energy with VU (solar chakra),VA (hearth chakra),VO (6 Chakra) each x6 reps.

2. Reciting the prayer

3. Breating out energy to build a goldwhite rotating ball above me over 9 Chakra (has also color goldwhite) for 88 sec (if you run out of breath, when breathing in still collect energy for the ball) [the time you hold your breath does also amplify the energy, still collect energy for the ball, please do not overdo it, this can cause nerve damage, you should never strain yourself with breath holding]

4. Then reciting x3:
"The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders." (visualise the ball getting brighter more powerful)

5. Visualize this Sun/ball of light descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be gray or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

5.2 Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul. [ I do fokus while cleaning mainly on my chakras (9), rotating faster, getting brighter in the right color, a littel on aura]

5.3 Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

5.4 DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 5 through 5.3. Keep piling the dirt.

6. Then I ask the demon/ess in my mind:
Please demon send from Satan, take this negative energy and return it right back to the senders (plural should work in any case). Then afterwards I thank the demon/ess for his/her help.

7. I again raise energy with VU (solar chakra),VA (hearth chakra),VO (6 Chakra) each x6 reps.

8. Recite Affirmation x 18:

“My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

For new people the most important part is cleaning the soul. "A clean chakra is more powerful then a dirty empowered one" HP HC. That´s probably the reason why it is stated to do the 108 (better 216 , 108 only if done consistend at least 40 days in a row) surya reps.

About
Big Dipper said:
returning it do the senders" 3 times, then afterwards I do: "I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way" 9 times.

If we consider the 3 steps of witchcraft:

1. Raising energy
2. Programming energy
3. Directing energy

With programming the ball we already did use our energy programmed it, with sending it away even with the help of a demon we also did direct it. Well when someone does the full rosario 108/216 he/she has enouth energy left for the affirmation like (aop affirmation):

" I am always safe, secure, and protected at all times in every way" 9 times.

This is more aop aura of protection, it has less pushing back of the energy the main fokus is not on energy it is rather overal safety (increasing your luck).

If you look at the affirmation from Returning Curses 2 you will see the difference:

"“My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

This affirmation will not safe you from accidents or flying objects towards you etc. It´s a counter curse etc working.

Big Dipper said:
Plus it mentions this is a working and is to be started at a certain time, making it sound like a 40 day working. Meaning if you miss a day all the work goes bye-bye.

Sure it is a working, but not a 40 days, it is a every day / ∞ working. You will not loose all progress you will loose the stacking effect like a combo in a game (every vibration adds ontop of the other one if repeated within 24h time frame). If you miss a day you can double the amount of your usual raised energy (216 / 432 reps surya or 12x VU VA VO), but same affirmation reps, then the working should go on (not for satanic squares / rune workings ) it´s not ideal but a way to not break the cicle. Like reciting runes fast not slowly due to time restrictions, it still counts for the add up effect but you add less power then you could.

Big Dipper said:
So, basically, what im asking is : shouldn't part 1 and 2 be combined and surya and the prayer being optional things?

No the prayer is the MOST IMPORTANT part. The help from the demon is realy great. Surya also needs to be there if you want to have enouth energy for the affirmation.

I do it like I said: Did splitt the Returning Curses 2 into two parts. So I do it according to the 3 rules of witchcraft. Probably with the surya (/108/216) it would be better for me, but I have not so much time left do do a full rosario.

You should also do daily a Aura of Protection (AOP) meditation. ->

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

You can combine it with Hathayoga->

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513
okie dokie thanks

Jax911 said:
Thebreathofgod716 said:
So basic steps of witchcraft what meditation should be practices
Foremost of all dedicate your soul to Satan here https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
and then start reading and do the 40 meditation program by HP Cobra-sama here
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
As always, the forum's not all we are about. Read also the info on the websites here
https://www.satanisgod.org/

How would the dedication truly affect us?

Cosmic6999 said:
Jax911 said:
Thebreathofgod716 said:
Foremost of all dedicate your soul to Satan here https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
As always, the forum's not all we are about. Read also the info on the websites here

You are affirming that you are joining the side of the gods, and the gods will provide you the necessary protection from the enemy for starters. Furthermore, its the forst step towards deprogramming yourself rom enemy bullshit. Why you think you affirm you are renouncing all enemy religions? Any other expectations are and will be your own delusions except its a result of your own efforts. Suit yourself.

Jax911 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Jax911 said:

You are affirming that you are joining the side of the gods, and the gods will provide you the necessary protection from the enemy for starters. Furthermore, its the forst step towards deprogramming yourself rom enemy bullshit. Why you think you affirm you are renouncing all enemy religions? Any other expectations are and will be your own delusions except its a result of your own efforts. Suit yourself.

I dedicated my soul already I need to advance fast

Cosmic6999 said:
Jax911 said:
Thebreathofgod716 said:

I dedicated my soul to Satan already

Big Dipper said:
It definitely can be combined. I'm doing it like that twice daily ever since it came out. 111x Surya, then the prayer, then the cleaning with the ball of light and sending it back to the senders, then affirmation for the AoP.
It's by far the most efficient method to take care of your daily cleaning and AoP in one go.

I agree it can but done all at once like shael said, but its probably best to do an aura of protection for everything as well, I use algiz for this. After algiz i recite "I am breathing in immensely powerful white gold light energy "from the sun" (you can add this if you want) this energy is building an immensely powerful aura of protection around me, brighter than the sun, this aura of protection protects me at at all times in everyway.

I also like to affirm daily that. in a healthy and positive way the energy of the sun is constantly and continuously cleaning my aura, soul, and chackras of any and all negative energy. I just affirm this when im outside and in the sun, sometime during midday

If you are new and high reps are difficult use satanas before and after the reps to empower them.

Hey everyone I’m working on my soul and stuff and to become a witch it’s important to mean what does this occult truly mean to y’all?

Thebreathofgod716 said:
Hey everyone I’m working on my soul and stuff and to become a witch it’s important to mean what does this occult truly mean to y’all?

This might explain:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Witchcraft.html

Honestly I stopped doing the returning curses, no that it's not effective for me but I just stopped doin it. Here's my program (I'm still a beginner but this works as I've felt a change in my atmosphere for the better):

Raum meditation
Frtr+tetragrammaton
Surya×27-SOUL/CHAKRAS
"The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energies curses binding I'll will hatred and destructive energies on or connected to my soul and chakras and is immediately returning them to the senders" x3

Suryax27-AURA
"My aura is constantly and continuously defecting and repelling any and all negative energies curses bindings I'll will hatred and destructive energies directed at me and is returning them to the senders."

I then vibrate Raumx3 into my chakras starting from crown- Anja/sixth/temples- Innanax10 into minor seeing/hearing
-pineal gland-throat-heart/shoulders-solar-sacral-base/hips. I now light up extensions and focus on chakras especially minor hearing / seeing ones.

After this I repeat Raumx3 into Head-neck-cheat to navel/shoulders to elbows- navel to knees/ elbows to fingertips- knees to feet. I now feel for A bit and then repeat this same step but for my aura.
"I am at all times spiritually physically mentally safe secure happy motivated protected powerful strong and healthy in a positive way for me"x10

now I vibrate the tune my chakra mantras x3
Laum-root
Vaum-sacral
Raum-solar
Aum-heart
Haum-throat
Gaum-pineal
Yaum-6th
Thaum-anja
Maum-crown
Now I do 666 for energy x6
Vu-solar
Vah-heart
Voh-sixth
Vibrate satanas into bodyx9 and affirm
"My body is utterly and completely the most perfect, the strongest, the most powerful, and ever progressing in the most positive way for me under the direct guidance, filled with the energy of Satan."x10
Now I vibrate satanamax10 into spine-body-aura
then
Sa- spin
Ta-body
Na-aura
Ma- all three
Affirm "My aura is constantly and continuously defecting and repelling any and all negative energies curses bindings I'll will hatred and destructive energies directed at me and is returning them to the senders"x9
Now I do runes and sun square .
Depending on how I've been feeling as sometimes I'm overwhelmed and experience that too much energy I do more or less vibrations on a certain day. For example I will lower the vibrations to 3 if I feeling overwhelmed by the energy or do 6 or 9 if I feel less effects. I try to regulate this and not keep it "jumpy" but so I can stay balanced. Also do Hatha/kundalini. Been doin this since last frtr program and I've been feeling changes. I had an experience with one of the enemy alien angels that's motivated me enough to keep this up so next time I wouldn't be so weak and lost.

It should be combined. I do Suryax216 before the cleaning part and then after the cleaning part, I do the affirmation.

I have no idea why this thread was created. Returning curses IS already combined. Your supposed to do both.

This meditation was posted on the JoS mainsite in August of 2018. But in reality the meditation dates back to sometime in March. Basically long story short at an astrological aspect around March if I recall for 9 days we used this meditation to clean(before F-RTR). IF you wished to continue go right ahead. But 9 days for permanence to the soul + astrological aspect.

Basically you perform Pt.1 for the Demon and the deep cleansing(I would also perform 3 additional non-programmed energy sloughing maneuvers used after F-RTR) then you perform Pt.2 for the Surya cleaning. Technically you DON'T have to do 216 right away say 36-to-54, basically multiples of 9 for cleaning IF your not doing 216 but half of it either 100 or 111 avoid 108. Non the less afterwards you perform 18 affirmations. No idea why 18 was used I know it's a manifesting number like 10 but no idea why this numerology was used, I'd wager to state if we said it 8 times it would have been alright. But for some reason we used 18 so I don't know what's the reasoning perhaps to manifest the aura more or something.

Anyways both Pt.1 and Pt.2 are done one after the other. If ANYTHING it's akin to cleaning with mantras like beforehand, before the usage of Returning Curses. Think of it more like a package so to speak.

In reality Returning Curses Pt.1/2 is kind a a pointless meditation. I'm not saying it isn't useful. What I'm saying is realistically how long is it performed for? Like for example Maxine mentioned it takes about 2 maybe in many cases 3 years to clean or virginize the soul/aura. So in about 2 or 3 years of cleaning you eliminate all the negativity past, present, and incoming while both cleaning AND building an aura of protection. So in essence after a while Returning curses becomes kinda useless to a degree it still has merits because your pumping up your deflection and repelling of said negativities but non the less the entire point of returning curses in my book is to slough off as much negativity as possible over the course of 2-3 years by the Demon.

That's why the prayer is done as a non-spiritual warfare, spiritual warfare. So we are performing black magic without us having to deal with it rather the Demon or Satan states to returning it to the senders.

Either way both are combined already when done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back