Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Open Turkey forum pls

Aquarius

I believe it was opened but quickly removed because the moderators weren't behaving well.

I thought no one was using the forums. Been empty since HP.Cobra announced it. Shame to hear tomfoolery is going on.

Gear88 said:
I thought no one was using the forums. Been empty since HP.Cobra announced it. Shame to hear tomfoolery is going on.

Probably because of following reason.
There is no turk JoS, so every Turk who knows the JoS already understands english.
Why would you use an turk forum if you can access an international Forum instead?

NinRick said:
Gear88 said:

There is no turk JoS, so every Turk who knows the JoS already understands english.
Why would you use an turk forum if you can access an international Forum instead?

Except there IS a Turkish JoS site. https://spirituelsatanizm.org/ translate it to your language some good information they did a reasonable job.

Gear88 said:
NinRick said:
Gear88 said:

Except there IS a Turkish JoS site. https://spirituelsatanizm.org/ translate it to your language some good information they did a reasonable job.

Oh wow you learn every day something new :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back