Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In need of guidance

nephthys_

Here I am again, looking for some help. I always went with the idea that in Satanism there's no "tutors", and I fully believe that's the right way, as this is our spiritual journey and our efforts against the xian and zionist world.

But sometimes I feel so utterly lost in this ocean of information, be that pure and the truth I seek or lies from the mass media. :cry:

There's so many questions I have that I wish to find an answer to, and for the past 3, going into 4 years since I dedicated, I felt less and less knowledgeable by the day. It's true, I've had days completely wasted, days I slipped off of my daily meditations and I own it. I've had moments I was ashamed of my own actions, as I promised myself I'll give what matters the most more time every day. And even after all this time, I haven't got too far off because of my negligence.

But I believe I can do I. No other way out of this continuous circle of tolerance and torpidity. Yesterday I've even tried to start the opening of my 3rd eye once again.
I tried some yoga exercises that I found on the JoS website and came out of them more exhausted than when I started. I thought maybe slow things down a bit next time. I don't know my limits yet and I don't know what to expect. If my own body doesn't guide me, how am I supposed to understand?

This and that, but what confuses me the most was always the information you can find on the internet. Let's say I look up something related to the Ancient Egypt (one of my favourite things, yet I know so little about the subject), all I find is lies, lies and more lies. There's little to no place for me to learn what's right. And so I kindly ask for anyone who has the time and wishes to lend me a hand, to give me some trustworthy websites or books or anything that could possibly make me know more about the little things. Stuff that you would look back and say you wished you learned sooner. I know this is a lot, I've kept this draft for more than 4 months now, unsure of whether or not to post it on here. Again, I'm sorry for the length of this thing, and I'm also sorry for any "confusing" wording i might have used but I'm really really stuck in a place where I believe only another can pick me up from. I will remain forever obliged to whoever helps me. :oops: :cry:

P.S there's much more to say but I feel that this is already overwhelming enough, I'll leave other thoughts for a different time :?

Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!
Hail Hitler!

nephthys_ said:

There are said to be no mediators in Satanism, but that is not the same thing as a tutor. You should certainly listen to those more advanced than you, especially given the nature of spiritual advancement, where you may be unable to judge what energy is doing, for example. A mediator would be me telling you like "I will talk to Satan for you", even though Satan is perfectly capable of hearing anyone's message.

As far as knowledge goes, you should first start by studying the power meditation page, beginning with items you may be practicing or soon practicing. You should also studying the witchcraft page so you get a feel for proper handling of energy.

Besides the two above links, which I would prioritize, you can study anything else on the JOS main page. You should also study Azazel's astrology. The easiest way to start is by looking at your own natal chart, perhaps interpreted for free at cafe astrology or a similar site. This will help you in balancing out your weaknesses, as well as a starting point for learning basic astrology.

-----------------------------------------------

The information is overwhelming, but that is because it is all available to you at once; you don't have to figure it out on your own. What you should do is create a basic routine and learn about the exercises you practice first, then move on from there. Don't get 'analysis paralysis'; you will learn by personally doing more than by reading.

Do you have problems with motivation? You can use the runes for this, such as Sowilo or Nauthiz, or both. Also, eliminate current vices, like video games or other time wastes. Use a blocking app to destroy the habit. This will free up time and make you more inclined to be productive. Don't beat yourself up over, just do a rune working until it is fixed. It sounds possibly astrological in nature. Everyone needs to balance themselves, as even the most willful fire types will need to work on their intuition, just like water types need to develop their will.

Hopefully this answered some of your questions. Don't ever feel bad about posting on here. Nobody will get mad at your for asking for help. It is funny that you spent so long considering posting, whereas there are crackheads that type gibberish under delusion simultaneously.

PS: Just post everything on your mind. How else can we help you if we cannot communicate?

There are said to be no mediators in Satanism, but that is not the same thing as a tutor.

Yes, Yes! Mediators! That was the word! I really couldn't think of it at that time. :lol:

You're right, I believe I should slowly and less chaotically :? study the websites i have available in depth! I must create for myself a routine for both the main meditations and others that will help me later on. It's true, there's the possibility the vast information I have access to really had to do with this nervousness I've been feeling. So I must take things slowly.

Really grateful for this, thank you! :p ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back