Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Herbs for cleaning/protection

Low Priest

Are there any plants or herbs I can burn in my room for cleaning/protection? Incense or candles? I've heard about sage but is that the only one? Is there a way to empower these?

Low Priest said:
Are there any plants or herbs I can burn in my room for cleaning/protection? Incense or candles? I've heard about sage but is that the only one? Is there a way to empower these?

Frankincense, Orange, Acacia, Calendula, Cinnamon, Bay and Saffron incense. These are of the Sun which is used for healing and protection.

[Source]

No, herbs don't protect you.
You should do the aura of protection daily and use runes like Algiz or a sun mantra Surya.

Aquarius said:
You should do the aura of protection daily and use runes like Algiz or a sun mantra Surya.
I do Surya and suryae for cleaning and protection...algiz,wunjo,tyr,ansuz,fehu,sowilo. But I want to start using herbs I know they can help too...

Ghost in the Machine said:
Low Priest said:

Frankincense, Orange, Acacia, Calendula, Cinnamon, Bay and Saffron incense. These are of the Sun which is used for healing and protection.

[Source]
Thanks for the source...are all of these burned?? Funny seeing orange there haha.

Low Priest said:
Low Priest said:

[Source]
Thanks for the source...are all of these burned?? Funny seeing orange there haha.

These are in incense or candle form. Incense from a brief and undereducated understanding with a few quick look-ups is made from oils and material (for oranges this could be orange peel shavings and oils, etc) so they come in incense forms that can be purchased online or in a store. Just watch for cheap incense of cheap quality, usually this is artifical garbage or harsh chemicals are used which would go against what you're looking for.

I don't think actually burning orange peels or cinnamon sticks for example would produce a healthy scent and I don't think there's such a thing as healthy smoke either for any such materials. You can probably learn how to make homemade incense though online or even candles if you're interested in that kind of stuff.

Aquarius said:

Herbs have rulership properties that coincide with planets and energies just like stones do, but you have to empower them and utilize them as such first with intent and programming of related energies in order to coincide with an astral desire/goal. They're more a tool of relativeness that can be used with a working or intention.

Hi.

I found this on the JoS, it's cool, talks about herbs:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Herbs.html

Good luck!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Low Priest said:

[Source]
Okay so I think Venus ND Mercury are switched because the candle colors and chakras they rule in their description. Either this page has it wrong or the full chakra meditation page has it wrong. Because in the incense page it says Venus rules the heart and Mercury rules the throat. BTW thanks for the help

Low Priest said:
Low Priest said:

[Source]
Okay so I think Venus ND Mercury are switched because the candle colors and chakras they rule in their description. Either this page has it wrong or the full chakra meditation page has it wrong. Because in the incense page it says Venus rules the heart and Mercury rules the throat. BTW thanks for the help

Venus is for the heart chakra. The chakras page needs to be updated as the information is not entirely accurate.

Low Priest said:

JoS is correct.

Esoterically Venus rules the heart and Mercury rules the throat.
Exoterically it's switched.

In other words the mantra for the heart is venutian in nature as pumping mercurial energy would augment mercury production something you want to avoid before reaching transmutation levels of working with alchemy. New agers over meditate on Anahata and suffer issues.

Venus rules the heart as a safe form of empowerment. While mercury is applied to the throat which doesn't cause issues in other words the metal of vishuddi releases the substance of that chakra which is safe. Anahata releases mercury like I said not to be toyed with till later.

It's one of the reasons why there is the old saying the sky is green and the grass is blue. It's a funny spiritual joke for alchemy.

Read this thread and the comments below particularly the ones by the ones explaining a science and why it's switched. As well as a few other tidbits on the metals.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21007

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back