Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

clairvoyance points opening? my experience

Taio

Hello
So I have this weird experience regarding my eye sight. I was doing chakra empowering ( different chakra everyday) for couple weeks about one month ago. And I remember this day like it was yesterday I did my 6th chakra breathing and after work (about 13 hours apart after doing it) I ride with my regular bus home. So I go out of this bus and I immediately see this weird difference about ALL THE LIGHTS like it was more vibrant and more brighter for sure. After that evening it was never the same.. lights always more vibrant and there is like different perspectives where the lights shine on (I can't explain it any better..) So does that mean I finally started developing my clairvoyance points? I should do more meditation on my 3rd eye and clairvoyance point? Does anybody had similar experience or can guide my what I can do next to improve ( something new not what I wrote above) also sometimes I see from my eyes corner for few seconds like shadow or something is there but when I turn my head everything is gone..
thank you for response.

HS

Taio said:

Your visual sensory perception can become a bit more sensitized with renewed clarity.

This can also be the case when cleaning the soul and empowering positive energy in the soul, aura and chakras as this cleans out the negative energies that can afflict the general perception in viewing the world around us as dull or 'grey' or depressing and makes everything look much brighter, happier and cheerful; More vibrant and alive if you will.

Thanks ghost for response. Just one quick question maybe you or somebody else know if I have Neptune 12th house. In jos astrology section it says it give clairvoynce and etc. So does it mean for example that I naturally have this little "boost" when it comes to opening my senses? Or I shouldn't hype up myself?

HS

Taio said:
Thanks ghost for response. Just one quick question maybe you or somebody else know if I have Neptune 12th house. In jos astrology section it says it give clairvoynce and etc. So does it mean for example that I naturally have this little "boost" when it comes to opening my senses? Or I shouldn't hype up myself?

HS

Planets can certainly give someone a definitive spiritual advantage in some way but you can't count just the planet and house alone, other planetary positions can offset, alter or empower certain aspects in different ways. You will know what you are naturally good at and where you need more work as you grow and advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back