Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My love spell

Aselod

firstly sorry for my english
lets talk about my story i was dedicate 7 mounth ago after my dedicate i start 40 days meditation after that i start a program mediumly in these times
i fall in love a girl and i search love spell in ancient forums i probably read all topic about love spell after i start love spell for 40 day and i want do perfect this spell and i try to contact with Lord Sett i cant hear him but i tell him my desire and i want help for my love spell and if my love spell work i will do as an indication of my gratitude if this succeeds 500 rtr but its didnt even and even this girl too hardly refuse me and blocked me and now im too broken my faith is broke and im dont know where i did mistake i start perfect time i get help Lord Sett i do 40 day but its didnt work can someone tell me cause im too sad for this right now

If think you should have done your part of the deal first and then expect the demon to help you.

Sometimes you got to admit your loss and move forward.

There are plenty of other girls in the world.

ToB_Satanist_333 said:
The love spell ritual didn’t work for me either. I tried it on almost every girl in my class, it didn’t work. Just have to find other love rituals, there are other websites and books I’m sure. :)
A weak soul does not get results immediately, and in some cases not at all. First you should empower yourself to a decree, and then do spells like these. I'm wondering, how many times did you do the spell on a single person? Once or twice is not enough, even stronger souls need to do repeated efforts.

What we have on JoS are valid resources. The same can't be said with 100% for other sources.

Most of the times what you're feeling is not real love but just infatuation.
You should do rtrs regardless of what you promise to the Gods.
You approached Lord Set in a shallow and immature way, for a reason that is also shallow, infatuation, so don't expect it to go your way.

If the girl also blocked you then I think the problem is yours.

kingofrebel said:
firstly sorry for my english
lets talk about my story i was dedicate 7 mounth ago after my dedicate i start 40 days meditation after that i start a program mediumly in these times
i fall in love a girl and i search love spell in ancient forums i probably read all topic about love spell after i start love spell for 40 day and i want do perfect this spell and i try to contact with Lord Sett i cant hear him but i tell him my desire and i want help for my love spell and if my love spell work i will do as an indication of my gratitude if this succeeds 500 rtr but its didnt even and even this girl too hardly refuse me and blocked me and now im too broken my faith is broke and im dont know where i did mistake i start perfect time i get help Lord Sett i do 40 day but its didnt work can someone tell me cause im too sad for this right now
Just use your personality on her,
vAIutH3.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back