Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice

Low Priest

Do chakras spin clockwise? I usually spin base&sacral to the right and all the others to the left. Can't shake the doubt that I may be doing it wrong. Also can I spin them while doing raum. I've been doing daily workings and I feel more vital despite all my past craked posts I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere...if you could help me I'd appreciate you.

Lets be honest you could have saved yourself a lot of time, me time writing this post, time from the moderators..
if you would have put in the tiny bit of effort to use the search function..

Please do diligent research on your own before asking a question that has been answered before. researching is an easy to forgo if you got the ability to ask people. but we cannot always do the work for you, it will make you a better person if you learn to research and find most of what you can on your own, then when you cannot, then post thread for help.

I went and got you a link this one time, but it's not difficult, as a Spiritual Satanist, you are better than this.

all i had to do was type in to the search was counter-clockwise, (but even not knowing what rotation, the simple keyword clockwise, chackra spinning, ect would have brought up the same results.)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43866&p=192049&hilit=counter+clockwise#p192049

instead of telling you im sending you to this link because there is a good .gif that will help you visualize it.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell may their light shine for all eternity!

Low Priest said:
Do chakras spin clockwise? I usually spin base&sacral to the right and all the others to the left. Can't shake the doubt that I may be doing it wrong. Also can I spin them while doing raum. I've been doing daily workings and I feel more vital despite all my past craked posts I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere...if you could help me I'd appreciate you.

Im pretty sure it says on the site that just go with what feels more natural for you. If that's what feels like is working then keep going.

The others members' general advise is to spin in the direction which you feel normal or natural.

You might want to see this post:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42920&p=181806&hilit=chakra+rotation#p181806

Low Priest said:

I've been spinning all male (base, sacral, solar) chakras clockwise/to the right, and all female chakras counterclockwise/to the left. For the heart chakra halves, I spin the bottom half to the right and the top half to the left. I didn't even know there were halves until a little ago, and at first it was hard to spin them together, but not anymore.

Sure, you can spin them with raum. Sometimes when I clean them, it just feels natural to spin them a little as well. I am not trying to do it as fast as possible, but just an easy amount. As far as mantras go, I assume one would do the same. I think it feels weird to clean or vibrate into a chakra and have it just sit still. Just my opinion, though.

The best piece of advice someone gave both on these forums and the previous old ProPHP forums is they spin whatever works best.

Some have said Male chakras i.e. lower clockwise, female chakras counter-clockwise. Some have said it doesn't matter some have said the opposite male counter, female clock.

In the end try it out and see what occurs there is no right or wrong just how best it feels for you. Generally there is some logic male spin clock and female spin counter but really it's up to you. Try it out for several days and see if there are differences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back