Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Energy

Sahrot

Greetings fellow brothers and sisters.
The problem is I'm not sure whether I can feel the energy in a correct way or not.

Here is my experience. I can feel something flowing through my spine and head whenever I want to feel it since I was a kid. It doesn't appear on arms or legs. caudal vertebra and the top of the head are the most sensitive. I'm not sure what I felt can be called energy or something else.

I focused on my forehead and felt the third eye before I came to Satanism. I had a headache and the effects just like what the website said but I didn't follow the methods on the website since I didn't know JoS at that time. But it worked.

So I think I don't have to follow the steps written on the website strictly to practise meditations.

I didn't complete the 40 days program nor I plan to do it. I just don't feel this suit me and I want to meditate on my own steps. And I can't force myself to follow the steps and instructions made by other people while meditating.

Best piece of advice if avoiding the 40 day. The 40 day isn't bad just it doesn't ramp up till about a week or so in and really by the second week is when there is more to do.

Best advice focus on void, trance, chakra spinning, a few breathing exercises and most important of all cleaning and protection and that is about it maybe 10-15 maybe 20 minutes of meditation then call it a day. Later maybe a few weeks or so add Hatha yoga and kundalini yoga.

I strongly recommend you perform returning curses Pt1 prayer(summoning of a cleaning demon)/programmed energy ball, F-RTR energy ball negative energy cleaner, basic aura/chakra cleaner and aura of protection. Mind you cleaning is mutually exclusive from protecting you can clean as MANY times as you want albeit it's true that negative energy surfaces at different times but protecting should only be done twice a day beginning and towards the end, to not dilute the strength of the AoP.

But with cleaning you can go crazy with it like for example if you feel negativity from people clean when your in the car or back at your house and then later in the day clean for the end of the day. It's been mentioned negative energy bubbles to the surface so sometimes cleaning removes more stuff than other days. Later IF you wish you can go into performing returning curses pt2 cleaning with vibration IF you want but I'd wager to state most people should just stick to basic cleaning with their minds.

Spiritual warfare is important as well so at least one or two F-RTR either 9 once or 9/9(separate) or 18(stacked) reps really if your new and it sounds like your unfamiliar with our processes just focus on one or two F-RTR don't burn yourself out just remember later when your ready you can do more. Just keep it simple. Same with the energy raising of the exercises Vu/Va/Vo, one or two SATANAS, a few akasha vibration or akasha breaths and your fueled up for F-RTR.

Again keep it simple the guide is simple if you are wanting to study it just to check it out take some notes from it but in the end you can keep it simple IF that is what you want.

As far as feeling energy goes, what works best for me is the moment after doing yoga, when Maxine recommends to lie still and focus on the energy buzz from strengthened energy after the session for about 15-20 min. I also vibrate SATANAS during my time into my entire body to further empower that buzz.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back