Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any suggestions on how to celebrate "Samhain" on October 31st

Blood_Raven1

October 31st will soon be upon us, I read on JOS website that on this day we celebrate "Samhain". Since I don't want to follow the Jewish corrupted "Halloween" I want to take back our holiday but the information on the JOS website is limited and the information I read on Google is all new age crap or on Jewish run history blogs.

So I was hoping you guys could give any suggestions if you are going to celebrate, so far all I have planned is meditations , RTRs and a camp fire with food.

I live in a urban environment where a huge bonfire would not exactly be allowed so the best I can do is a camp fire.

Any suggestions would very much be appreciated!

Hail Satan!

Camp fire with food sounds like fun. Maybe I should do it too as it has been quite a while from last time... Thanks for the idea.

Do some yoga, do that rtr and then go to woods with foods. :)

If you're at this point in your meditations, this samhain specifically is quite apt for the third eye Necromonicon meditation. Ive been waiting 8 months, and the astral is super thin so thats exciting. Meditation is always a good way to spend the holidays. Other things can be cooking, standard rituals, fall/harvest things, bonfires, or for the less pyromanically inclined personages, simply burning the first half of the yule log. The yule log is my favorite tradition, I collected mine on the 18th, it's 26 inches long and the log was 13 yrs old according to the rings. I'm not sure where I read it but I'm sure it was a JoS source, but you burn half on samhain and the other half on yule. I gave mine 13 days to dry out, and will be burning 13 inches of a 13 yr old log. Of course my acute sense for numerologically aligning my festivities is probably a bit idiosyncratic of me, but the point is to find something Satan related to do. The gods showed us the holidays, gave us the meditations that work better on them, and showed us why these dates are important in accordance to the meditations. Make it fun, make it spiritual, get funky with it and enjoy yourself.

Blood_Raven1 said:
October 31st will soon be upon us, I read on JOS website that on this day we celebrate "Samhain". Since I don't want to follow the Jewish corrupted "Halloween" I want to take back our holiday but the information on the JOS website is limited and the information I read on Google is all new age crap or on Jewish run history blogs.

So I was hoping you guys could give any suggestions if you are going to celebrate, so far all I have planned is meditations , RTRs and a camp fire with food.

I live in a urban environment where a huge bonfire would not exactly be allowed so the best I can do is a camp fire.

Any suggestions would very much be appreciated!

Hail Satan!
Buy an orange pumpking and carve it, then buy some tasty meat and go have a nice campfire and cook the meat on it, bonus ritual to Satan to thank him for being in your life.

Big Dipper said:
Sybellum said:
If you're at this point in your meditations, this samhain specifically is quite apt for the third eye Necromonicon meditation. Ive been waiting 8 months, and the astral is super thin so thats exciting..
Is there a particular time of the day for it on the 31st?

Third eye is about the moon. So after sun has set and preferably during the hour of moon. Though, after sunset is more important if you can't hit the hour of moon.

Henu the Great said:
Big Dipper said:
Sybellum said:
If you're at this point in your meditations, this samhain specifically is quite apt for the third eye Necromonicon meditation. Ive been waiting 8 months, and the astral is super thin so thats exciting..
Is there a particular time of the day for it on the 31st?

Third eye is about the moon. So after sun has set and preferably during the hour of moon. Though, after sunset is more important if you can't hit the hour of moon.

"This meditation is most powerful when performed with a powerful full Moon, when the moon is in its home sign of Cancer or when it is exalted in the sign of Taurus"
The moon goes into Taurus at 10:50 AM so any time of night is possible, I'd aim for an hour of the moon, which on Samhain is 7pm and 2am, or midnight.

Along with your own celebrations I would recommend doing a ritual to Father Satan and/or sensing Him energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back