Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

calling on satan in sleep

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
So, I just had another nightmare, which they don't come often, but for the 3rd time now in my sleep I've called out for the lord himself and I dont like doing it. In my nightmare I was sleeping in a room lined up with people in their beds and in between beds were lamps on stands. Our rule was that you could use only the lamp on the right as it is your lamp, but never touch the one on the left as its not yours. I looked to the left and saw more people sleeping, but the one closest really scared me as it was a black outline of a person. I turned my light out and tried to sleep, but the entity got out of bed and slowly and quietly hovered over me. My whole body got cold and my skin started to panic and the only thing I would do is spam "hail satan, hail satan" until it was gone and when i felt safe i said " may satan repel any and all negative entities" then i went off to tell someone about my dream in another dream. Another thing is out of nowhere, on occasions, ill get scared and it feels like someone has their face to my ear and could scream at any moment. Is my body trying to tell me their is an entity near me? Does this happen to anyone else? I've also woking up to myself doing rtrs on multiple occasions lol.

Big Dipper said:
It's normal, dont worry. You can say those things, it's not offensive to Satan. Doing RTRs or mantras in your mind while half-asleep is also normal, I've had it before on some occasions. As for the entities you encounter, just realize that they cant do anything to you unless you open yourself up to them through attention, fear, etc. Do the AoP twice daily and it will protect you easily from that stuff.

I believe that in your dream you ultimately have all the control whether you know it or not, so every time I have one of those I focus and KNOW not try or believe I KNOW that this is ultimately a projection of my subconscious that is being hijacked or infiltrated by an enemy and I KNOW that I have all the control, so I collapse the dream or if I'm curious I try to attack it or engulf it in blue fire.

That's my take on it :D

Ghost in the Machine said:
Big Dipper said:

You seem astrally sensitive with your dreams, I see a pattern of subconscious fears at the least. To prevent something so 'out of it' like this you can do yoga before bed and focus on balancing and stabilizing your energies through your heart chakra, like an equalizer/harmonizer.

I have a little question.

What is the connection between Heart chakra and astral sense?

Please tell me.
Hail Satan.

Mondol said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Big Dipper said:

You seem astrally sensitive with your dreams, I see a pattern of subconscious fears at the least. To prevent something so 'out of it' like this you can do yoga before bed and focus on balancing and stabilizing your energies through your heart chakra, like an equalizer/harmonizer.

I have a little question.

What is the connection between Heart chakra and astral sense?

Please tell me.
Hail Satan.

Mostly in the matter of stabilizing your perception of psychic/astral matter. The heart chakra rules over connections and balance in the soul and mind, it is what ties the lower 'material' chakras and the upper psychic chakras so they both work together as a combined force. Sometimes if one struggles to perform something like telepathy in communicating with a demon or reading someone on the astral or even tuning into the astral plane, this can be due to a faulty function of being able to connect which is performed ultimately by the heart chakra.

The stability in balance is in combining the lower and upper chakras in a harmonization of energies via the heart chakra so they work together, powerfully enabling you more 'solidified' exactment of your spiritual abilities and desires. It also helps prevent the imagination from growing out of control and manifesting things like fears and doubts as the lower grounding chakras tie better into your upper imagination chakras, creating a better foundation of stability.

I wonder if its just me but nightmares are kinda exciting and thrilling.
I do not know if that is a healthy outlook on nightmares.
Like this one time where a witch kicked me out of my own house by screeching. I was all alone that day.
And after the nightmare passes, your heart beats like crazy and it feels good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back