Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black people leave Christianity and Islam and return to our gods.

Abdullah

I am feeling very much happy today. Now a days, I am seeing Our God Anubis image in everywhere, in media, in mobile apps, in internet and also in game. I am very much happy that my friends, my relatives who was muslims, today they all have dedicated to Satan like a group. I am very much happy that My near black relatives are being real satanist and returning to our gods and recognizing them. Today I am very much happy to myself, to my all past black race rituals. Today I am feeling very successful that our brothers, we, our black race awaking ritual are working and being very successful day by day. Really I am happy.
In lockdown in home, for time passing, I play online games such as Fire Fire etc. In game, I can see our Egyptian Gods such as Horus, Anubis, Set. Anubis who is busy god now, he is being more popular. Such as, In online game " Free Fire, in next month October, Anubis will appere in game as a legend. Who play online game, they will understand what I am saying now :) . Players are asking me Who is Anubis when they see Anubis in online game. Really, our rituals are valid and powerful. Our satanist mind and affirmations are powerful. Really our Black Race Awaking Ritual are being valid and fulfilling . In black race awaking ritual, we black or brown people affirm that
All black people are leaving Christianity and Islam and are returning to the original gods of ancient egypt.
trully,when I was beginner to this affirmation, It was very hard to believe this affirmation but now Truly this affirmation is being fulfilling over the worldwide with our powerful satanic mass mind.

Our Black peole are spiritually fighting against jews and Americans.

Hail Our black victory, our black magic, our black music, our traditional songs

Hail Our Black Brothers.
Hail Our Brown Brothers.
Hail Our Egyptian Gods
Hail almighty Anubis
Hail almighty Set
Hail almighty Horus
Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back