Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doing returning curses to my dog

Russ

Hi, i have a dog and she is very close to me since she was a puppy which makes her my familiaris i guess?

I tried to start doing "returning curses" to her especially now she has a skin problems
But im confused about the affirmation and prayer.

Should i change the affirmation and prayer? Should i change "i" into "her" on the affirmation and also on the prayer?

Thanks in advance guys
(sorry for my English lol)

Russ said:
Hi, i have a dog and she is very close to me since she was a puppy which makes her my familiaris i guess?

I tried to start doing "returning curses" to her especially now she has a skin problems
But im confused about the affirmation and prayer.

Should i change the affirmation and prayer? Should i change "i" into "her" on the affirmation and also on the prayer?

Thanks in advance guys
(sorry for my English lol)

If your dog has a name you can use this name, jes changing it is required.

Don´t forget part two also on your dog :

4. Affirm 18 times: “[Name dog] aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at [her/him] and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

My dog is also having skin problems what a coincidence. I suggest applying some sort of natural balm made for dogs to heal your dog along with cleaning their aura. Doing both would allow it to heal faster.

Yes, whenever you are doing any spells or workings for someone else, instead of "I" use the name of whoever you are doing the working for in the affirmation and phrase it in third person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back