Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Conducted an initiation ritual six months ago

Anna

Hello. Dedicated to Satan six months ago. From that moment on, I studied RTR almost every day. Sometimes 3-4 times. At first I felt bad, now I feel good, even very much. If nothing happened to me during this time, does that mean that I am definitely not a Jew? I want to be sure

Anna said:
Hello. Dedicated to Satan six months ago. From that moment on, I studied RTR almost every day. Sometimes 3-4 times. At first I felt bad, now I feel good, even very much. If nothing happened to me during this time, does that mean that I am definitely not a Jew? I want to be sure

This is a very common attack, wondering if youre a jew. Almost every member, if not every member here has experienced this.

If you've been doing the RTR, meditations, and feel positive from them, then you're definitely not a jew.

Try not to let these thoughts get to you. Practicing void meditation every day can help a lot.

Things like talking to Satan by visualizing his sigil can help as well. At least in my own experience, i always feel a very positive energy after talking with him

You are not a jew Anna :)
I found out that jews are naturally repelled by the JoS, if you really do the RTRs this much, you must be very dedicated to our Lord Satan. How could you be a jew?

No matter what kind of attacks you experience, do not give in little one :)

Anna said:

You are most likely fine. If you were a Jew and dedicated for 6 months, Satan and the Demons would most likely make your life hell.

If you say nothing has happened to you, then being jewish is pretty much out of the question for you now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back