Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fever cure

Abdullah

During this spiritual attact to enemy now, unfortunately I am sick and My temperature is 100-103 degree. Today's date is 23/09/2020. Yesterday, I did wealth and prosperity ritual but I am not doing wealth ritual now . I am just doing a short time FRTR :cry: .

I am taking medicine. But, please tell me spiritually which word of power will I use for curing my ill?

I want to be healthy quuckly and Want to fight soon until my breath is empty ,against enemy .
Hail Satan.

Joy Bangla.

Mondol said:
During this spiritual attact to enemy now, unfortunately I am sick and My temperature is 100-103 degree. Today's date is 23/09/2020. Yesterday, I did wealth and prosperity ritual but I am not doing wealth ritual now . I am just doing a short time FRTR :cry: .

I am taking medicine. But, please tell me spiritually which word of power will I use for curing my ill?

I want to be healthy quuckly and Want to fight soon until my breath is empty ,against enemy .
Hail Satan.

Joy Bangla.

Get plenty of rest and recover brother. No need to rush and force things.

I would say clean your Aura and soul.

Maybe breathe in whitegolden energy from the sun and program it with an affirmation like this :“in a positive and healthy manner, This whitegolden energy of the Sun, is curing me. I am perfectly healthy and sound“

Get well brother!

Keep your energies high with yoga and meditations. At the end of the session also do an aura cleaning and aura of protection with affirmation to keep you healthy, safe and protected- that is to be done everyday as a preventive measure for the future.

The above is simple yet etfective. When I had a cold last year my energies where already kept high and with my AOP it was pretty much over on a 3rd day, when normally it takes about a week for it to pass, even with medication.

I am now fine and healthy. Thank you my brothers for reply my question and giving advice. I am now again in my spiritual daily routine and I am again fighting against our enemies.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back