Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini

Targ said:
Is backache a symptom of kundalini being stimulated?
It depends. If the energy hits a blockage then it can sometimes cause backaches or other uncomfortable feelings around it but this isn't overly common. Doing proper Kundalini Yoga should actually get rid of backaches, and not cause or promote them.

Targ said:

It may be, but this can also be due to health reasons, such as postural issues or certain organ deficiencies, depending on the location and other associated symptoms.

To make a better determination, one would have to know your health status and also what the state of your advancement is.

Targ said:

Could be, assuming it is only incidental and not permanent. I myself had several curbs with my kundalini where I would have weird back pains coming in waves for a couple of days whenever I tried moving my back but that was only for several days tops. My spine is healthy and fine so it definitely wasn't anything caused by some deformation or damage. The best I can explain this pain is as if something from inside of my spine was trying to stretch it and expand it.

If it persists for longer than a week though, definitely take a look at it at your doctor or something.

Blitzkreig said:
Targ said:

It may be, but this can also be due to health reasons, such as postural issues or certain organ deficiencies, depending on the location and other associated symptoms.

To make a better determination, one would have to know your health status and also what the state of your advancement is.
Shael said:
Targ said:
It depends. If the energy hits a blockage then it can sometimes cause backaches or other uncomfortable feelings around it but this isn't overly common. Doing proper Kundalini Yoga should actually get rid of backaches, and not cause or promote them.
truth.seeker1 said:
Targ said:

Could be, assuming it is only incidental and not permanent. I myself had several curbs with my kundalini where I would have weird back pains coming in waves for a couple of days whenever I tried moving my back but that was only for several days tops. My spine is healthy and fine so it definitely wasn't anything caused by some deformation or damage. The best I can explain this pain is as if something from inside of my spine was trying to stretch it and expand it.

If it persists for longer than a week though, definitely take a look at it at your doctor or something.

Thank you all for the answers! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back