Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void meditation hallucination

Russ

I started hallucinating while doing void meditation, i was happy because i can see the result.

But after a few days I'm not hallucinating anymore.

Is it normal to stop hallucinating when doing void meditation? Or i stopped hallucinating because I'm doing it wrong?

Russ said:
I started hallucinating while doing void meditation, i was happy because i can see the result.

Is it normal to stop hallucinating when doing void meditation? Or i stopped hallucinating because I'm doing it wrong?

It happens with me too, I think it´s normal.
(I discovered that sometimes it was ghosts or something)

I don't think that you are supposed to hallucinate while Void Meditating. Feeling Drowsy is understandable if you are a beginner. But Hallucinations aren't supposed to happen as far as I know.

Russ said:

That "hallucinating" is not a result of Void Meditation, but rather of you entering into a trance state. If it's not happening anymore, then this simply means you arent entering a trance state while void meditating. Read through the JoS site regarding trance states and look into this if you want to achieve it more.

Achieving a Trance State
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

More Information about the Mind
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TheMind.html

For Void Meditation itself, a trance is not necessary. What's needed is merely to keep full focus on one thing and to keep your mind void of all thoughts. It can cause a trance, but it doesn't have to in order to be done "properly".

Targ said:
Russ said:

It happens with me too, I think it´s normal.
(I discovered that sometimes it was ghosts or something)

Void meditation can quieten 'static' or 'noise' in certain matters of psychic focus, bringing more ease of clarity to access certain spiritual potentials (such as seeing the astral or imagined creations on the astral like a lucid dream in waking life). It also simultaneously can stop this from happening as you silence your psychic intentions and abilities therefore perceive nothing.

It can take a variety of turns and mostly it's just practice, experimentation and deciphering. Just remember that there is a fine line between truth and fantasy when it comes to seeing the astral.

Shael said:
Russ said:

That "hallucinating" is not a result of Void Meditation, but rather of you entering into a trance state. If it's not happening anymore, then this simply means you arent entering a trance state while void meditating. Read through the JoS site regarding trance states and look into this if you want to achieve it more.

Achieving a Trance State
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

More Information about the Mind
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TheMind.html

For Void Meditation itself, a trance is not necessary. What's needed is merely to keep full focus on one thing and to keep your mind void of all thoughts. It can cause a trance, but it doesn't have to in order to be done "properly".
ohh i really thought it's because of void meditation, thank you so much :)

Russ said:

And remember, it is not necessary to look at an object or at a specific point to practice void meditation. You can practice it for example when you do an activity. Focus on that activity without thinking about anything else. Like when you wash the dishes. Or if you play a musical instrument, focus on the sound it produces. When you exercise and so on.
It is important to stop thinking about all sorts of things and focus strictly on what you have to do (this is the purpose of this meditation, to help you stay focused), especially when it comes to other meditations.

Russ said:

If by "hallucinating while doing Void meditation" you mean you've seen things (most likely with your eyes closed) I'd say that's pretty normal as it happened to me many times (actually the only times I had these which I just call 'visions' I was Voiding my mind).

From my understanding, this is because you slow down your brain activity and this in turn causes things you don't normally notice (since your mind is too active and blinds itself from these) to become visible.. usually for short time (very short to me at least) but very easy to recall and detailed. Every Demon I've seen I have seen while Void meditating.

If you have 'stopped hallucinating' (I assume you were again doing Void meditation and didn't see anything but the dark space in front of your closed eyes) it's just likely that you weren't slowing your mind activity to a necessary stillness and were still blind to whatever you'd otherwise see.

PS. now I wonder if all those that posted about not normally seeing anything during Void meditation have a different way to 'see' with their astral eyes.... this is the only way I've known for well over a decade. Is there something simpler I've been missing on entirely?? :O

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back